The beauty of the female breast is largely dependent on the genetic factor. It is simply impossible to correct this area of the body by independent manipulations. In addition, even special exercises, proper nutrition and various cosmetic products can provide only minimal prevention of ptosis and stretch marks. Representatives of the fair sex can help avoid a meeting with a surgeon can such a procedure as breast mesotherapy, about the main features of which we have to talk.
Indications for conduction
It is customary to distinguish several varieties of mesotherapy performed to correct the chest area. The most widespread aesthetic procedure for exposure to the mammary glands, the main purpose of which is:
- increased elasticity of the skin;
- prevention of the appearance and elimination of ptosis in the early stages of development;
- the fight against stretch marks and other visible defects of the skin of the chest.
Mesotherapy is performed much less frequently to treat diseases of the mammary glands. This procedure is not cosmetological, but medical. For its implementation, drugs based on vitamins and medicines are used. In addition, injection plastic can be used to break down fat deposits in the chest area. Basically, this service may be of interest to males.
Features of the procedure
Mesotherapy of the mammary glands requires prior preparation. First, it is recommended to visit a consultation of a mammologist, make an ultrasound, and, if necessary, undergo a number of additional studies. A good cosmetologist with a medical education will never begin to carry out mesotherapy without the above information, because the possible health risks with injections in such a delicate area are too high. For injection, drugs based on the following components are used:
- hyaluronic acid (helps moisturize the skin and give it elasticity);
- collagen and elastin (contribute to the formation of strong connective tissue, which serves as a natural framework, help fight ptosis and prevent its formation);
- organic silicon (helps eliminate stretch marks, as well as scars);
- plant extracts (responsible for nourishing and moisturizing the skin, enhancing its protective functions, giving it a younger and healthier look).
The composition of the mesococktail does not have to include all the ingredients listed above, they can well be replaced by other substances. The specific product for implementation will be determined by the specialist depending on the patient’s problems.
At the beginning of the procedure, the mammary glands are treated with an antiseptic, then an anesthetic. Injections are carried out to a depth from 2 to 4 millimeters with a thin, heavy-duty needle. The injection should be carried out as slowly as possible, without pressure and pressure, only in this case, manage to avoid strong bruises on such a delicate skin.
To achieve a pronounced result, it is recommended to visit 4-6 sessions with interruptions of one to two weeks.
After breast mesotherapy, the negative effects occur quite often. A high percentage of side effects is associated with the fact that the skin in this area is characterized by increased sensitivity. The most common reaction to injections is swelling, bruising, papules, local redness, itching and soreness. An allergic reaction and increased pressure may be slightly less likely. Among other things, it should be noted that interference in this area of the human body can provoke the appearance and development of various formations, including malignant ones. Of course, such risks do not always happen, but they can be, which means that we should carefully weigh the need for manipulations of this nature.
The rules of the rehabilitation period
The restoration of the skin integuments and soft tissues of the breast after injections of the mesococktail takes place within 7-10 days. After the specified period, injections can be repeated.
To speed up the healing process, no special action is required. The basic recommendations, as a rule, are as follows:
- do not wear excessively squeezing, tight underwear, ensure a regular flow of fresh air to the chest;
- Be sure to follow the rules of hygiene;
- give up bad habits and take aspirin (blood thinning with pills or alcohol can lead to the dissolution of drugs and minimize the effect);
- Do not visit the solarium, sauna or bath;
- when puffiness appears, cool compresses should not be applied, otherwise, you can catch a cold, it is better to pick up a special pharmacy ointment and use it no more than twice a day;
- in case of inflammation, treat the skin with Miramistin 3-4 once a day.
To avoid side effects, you should not only carefully choose “your specialist”, observe the rules of the recovery period, but also take into account the existing contraindications to the procedure. As a rule, these include:
- postpartum period (within two months);
- hormonal changes in the body;
- individual intolerance or allergy to the components that make up the mesococktail;
- hypersensitivity of the skin, a tendency to scarring;
- reduced immunity and the consequences of this condition (exacerbation of chronic diseases, viral infections, fever)
- blood diseases.
Mesotherapy of the chest area is performed to prevent the development of ptosis and eliminate stretch marks on the skin. The effectiveness of the procedure is due to the introduction of useful components directly into the dermis. Despite the positive effect, do not forget about the possible negative consequences. So, in rare cases, injections into the mammary glands can provoke a number of serious complications.