The inability to fully relax in bed and trust the other half often leads to the separation of the couple in love. In half the cases, this phenomenon is explained by complexes relative to one’s own body. Today, using a procedure such as intimate contour plastic, you can eliminate any flaws even in such a delicate area. It is carried out on the basis of injections of hyaluronic acid, which are able to give the genitals the necessary shapes and volumes.
Indications and results
Contour plasty of intimate zones is a popular procedure in modern society. Indications for its implementation are:
- asymmetry or external deformation of the labia;
- urinary incontinence;
- the need to increase the G point and the clitoris head (due to its low sensitivity);
- prolapse of the walls of the vagina;
- increased dryness of the mucosa;
- perineal defects (including a significant sexual gap);
- sagging and low skin tone in the intimate area;
- insufficient volume of the labia (labioplasty);
- enlarged vagina (after childbirth and age-related changes).
Hyaluronic acid correction can eliminate the listed disadvantages. It favorably affects the patient’s intimate life, enhancing orgasm and arousal during intercourse. In addition, the elimination of visual defects raises self-esteem. The injections have a general anti-aging effect on the problem area, making her skin more toned and supple.
Filling with hyaluronic acid is carried out by a gynecologist; a cosmetologist does not have sufficient qualifications for this. Before the procedure, you should definitely visit a specialist for preliminary consultation and examination.
The main manipulations take 30-40 minutes, they involve local anesthesia (injections or anesthetic cream). For the procedure, special hyaluronic acid with an increased density is used. Such a product is certified and has the following properties:
- High level of cleaning (does not tear away, does not cause allergies).
- Biocompatibility and 100% biodegradation.
- Stability and lack of migration of the substance under the skin.
Most often, specialists conduct intimate philling based on Repleri products (optimally – Repleri 3 filler). The drug is a viscous gel with large particles, embedded in the deep layers of the dermis. Its legialuronic acid is used, it is practical and provides instant results without causing significant complications.
The introduced composition fills the problem area and attracts water molecules, which create the necessary volume, simultaneously improving the condition of the skin. The duration of the result is about 9 – 10 months.
The period after the procedure
In the first hours after the procedure, temporary side effects are observed. They are manifested in swelling, redness of the skin and Legiuron acid itching. To prevent the development of complications and consolidate the achieved result, a rehabilitation regimen is observed within a week after the procedure. It consists in following the recommendations:
- Ban on baths, saunas and steam rooms. It is not recommended to visit the solarium, pool, sunbathe on the beaches and swim in open water (up to 3 weeks).
- Restriction of physical activity (up to 2 weeks).
- A complete rejection of intimacy (up to 2 weeks).
- Antiseptic treatment, regular linen change and other general recommendations.
Intimate philling is available only for healthy patients. With the following features and diseases, the procedure is prohibited:
- psychical deviations;
- age (up to 18 years);
- herpes (in the acute stage);
- hypersensitivity of the skin, expressed in a tendency to form colloidal scars;
- the presence of inflammation and open wounds in the designated area;
- autoimmune and infectious diseases;
- fever, fever;
- acute stage of somatic diseases.
Intimate contouring is a cosmetic and medical procedure. It is carried out with the aim of filling the deficit of tissue volume, correcting congenital and acquired defects. It is carried out by injection of hyaluronic acid, contributes to the achievement of positive results for up to 9 months.