A taut body with smooth and beautiful, young skin in most cases can be seen in models and actors on the covers of magazines and in popular films. In everyday life, it is quite difficult to achieve amazing results, some problems will not help even regular exercise and adherence to the principles of a healthy lifestyle. Mesotherapy of the body is an affordable cosmetic procedure that allows a person to correct the mistakes of mother nature and increase their attractiveness.
Features of the procedure and indications for it
Mesoterium of the body is the generalized name for a number of procedures that are performed to treat and rejuvenate the arms, legs, buttocks, back, abdomen, chest and décolleté. This technique has many indications and has rightfully earned recognition for its versatility and effectiveness. So, injections of various drugs can be carried out for the following purposes:
- reduction of evenly distributed body fat;
- elimination of soft tissue ptosis;
- fight against cellulitis;
- lightening the skin, reducing pigmentation and freckles;
- elimination of stretch marks, acne scars and surgical exposure;
- acne treatment;
- general rejuvenation of the skin (reduction of wrinkles, increase of tone, elasticity, improvement of skin color, etc.).
In addition, body mesotherapy can be performed before and after surgery. In this case, the general recovery of problem areas, the formation of local immunity and the acceleration of regeneration processes can be considered an indication.
In this case, you should be aware that injection plastic cannot be an analogue of a full-fledged operation, which means it has less efficiency and severity of the result. In most cases, negative reviews are caused precisely by patients’ misunderstanding of the nature of the effect itself, which, in turn, leads to various disappointments. Mesotherapy should not be considered a panacea, the procedure will not help you lose extra pounds or tighten the hanging folds of skin, an intervention of this nature can be used to eliminate problems at an early stage or for preventive purposes.
How is the impact?
Mesotherapy of the body is carried out according to the classical scheme, regardless of the location of the zone subjected to processing. At the first stage, it is advisable to attend a preliminary consultation, at which the specialist will tell you the features of the procedure and select the suitable mesococktail.
The composition of the drugs depends on the ultimate goal of the procedure. So, lipolytics can break down fat cells, collagen – to increase the density of the skin, vitamins – to fill in the existing deficiency and increase immunity. Most often, products for injection consist of many additional useful ingredients and one main, which corrects the problem.
Before starting injections, the cosmetologist treats the surface of the skin with an alcohol solution, and if desired, the client uses an anesthetic cream. Auxiliary manipulations do not take much time and after about 10 minutes the master begins to inject.
There are two main methods of violating the integrity of the skin. So, with cellulite or a moderately pronounced fat layer in the region of the buttocks, thighs and other extensive areas of the body, the use of a hardware method is allowed. Mesotherapy of the body in this case will be carried out according to the following scheme:
- purification and elimination of bacteria;
- skin treatment with mesococktail;
- the implementation of injections using massage with a meso-injector (the device is a device equipped with microneedles made of special steel).
This solution allows you to accelerate the process of substance introduction, however, reviews of many patients and cosmetologists contain information about decreasing effectiveness. Perhaps the explanation for this is the insignificant penetration depth of useful substances.
Mesotherapy of the hands, chest and other parts of the body with delicate skin is carried out mainly by hand. This takes a long time to conduct a session, however, it allows you to more efficiently solve problems, less damaging the skin.
Rehabilitation and its rules
Restoring the body after injections takes place at home, without observing bed rest. The entire rehabilitation period is approximately 5-7 days, while the patient does not need to resort to any special measures. Most of the recommendations after treatment are issued by a specialist, however, by studying various reviews on the network, you can gather a lot of useful information, which boils down to the following folk recipes:
- If puffiness occurs, use homemade compresses based on mashed raw potatoes or cabbage gruel, this will not only remove side effects, but also brighten the skin.
- The use of bandages and tight windings after using a composition based on lipolytics will not allow the development of natural ptosis after the breakdown of fat cells.
- Fabric-based nourishing masks applied to the neckline will help restore hydration and reduce wrinkles after the procedure.
- A mixture of eggs and sour cream will help restore youth to the skin of your hands.
Such advice has little to do with mesotherapy, but may help some patients to consolidate the positive result of injections. It should be remembered that any effects should be carried out only after the healing of the skin. In the first five days, basic hygiene principles should be observed, hot water and air should be avoided, and problem areas should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
What side effects should you expect?
Intervention in the natural processes of the body not only helps to optimize them, but also provokes various side effects. In most cases, such a response does not cause significant inconvenience to patients, however, if mesotherapy involves exposure to sufficiently large areas of the skin, sensations can be very unpleasant. Patient reviews can tell a potential visitor to a beauty salon about such frequent adverse reactions, such as:
- itching and soreness;
- allergic reactions;
- local redness;
- the appearance of inflammation;
- the occurrence of acne of various nature.
Such manifestations do not require special treatment if they pass on their own within a couple of days. If the discomfort persists for a longer time, it is recommended to consult a specialist for additional advice.
Injection exposure can be used by no means in all cases. There is also a special list of contraindications for such a procedure, which the specialist will definitely notify you at the consultation stage or at the beginning of the session. The most common limitations are:
- viral diseases of various natures;
- exacerbation of chronic ailments;
- allergy or individual intolerance to the components of a medicinal product.
Before and after photos
As you can see, body mesotherapy has a lot of side effects and contraindications, while the technique is very popular, which only increases from year to year. What are the advantages of this injection therapy? First of all, the following characteristics can be attributed to the positive features of the procedure:
- the ability to resolve problems in the complex;
- short rehabilitation period;
- affordable price;
- a small amount of time required for injections;
- the possibility of carrying out the procedure by several methods (manually and using a special apparatus);
- the possibility of compiling a mesococktail individually for the needs of the patient and much more.
Mesotherapy of the body is a universal procedure to prevent and reduce skin defects. The injection effect is on such problem areas as: arms, hips, buttocks, stomach, back and décolleté. Depending on the complexity of the existing problem, injections can be carried out either manually, using a syringe, or with a special device – a meso-injector (mesoscooter).