Most modern women seeking to preserve their beauty and youth make the same mistake during the daily cosmetic procedures. So, caring for the skin of the face, we forget about the neck and chin, and yet they even give a greater degree of age. Mesotherapy of the chin and neck area will help you bring the problem area into proper condition and quickly fill in the gaps of regular care.
In what cases is neck mesotherapy performed?
Mesotherapy of such a zone may be appropriate in the following cases:
- the appearance of a second chin;
- facial wrinkles on the neck, reduced skin tone, pigmentation, sagging and unhealthy color.
If in the second version the treatment regimen and the principle of the procedure are relatively clear, then the prerequisites for mesotherapy in the first case need additional discussion. So, the formation of a second chin can be triggered:
- excess weight and the presence of fatty deposits in this area;
- age-related changes resulting in loss of skin elasticity and sagging;
- weight fluctuations that caused the formation of skin folds.
Of course, getting rid of injections is easier if the occurrence of an extra chin is associated with excess fat accumulation. Skin folds are much more difficult to correct through non-surgical intervention, however, it may still be possible to improve the existing state of things.
The main stages of the procedure
We begin the description of rejuvenation with a procedure such as neck mesotherapy. At the first stage, the skin is treated with an alcohol solution, and then with an antiseptic. Injections of drugs are carried out mainly by hand, for injections usually takes no more than 30 minutes. As for the mesokokteles used during rejuvenation, their typical components are:
- hyaluronic acid (responsible for moisturizing the skin, reducing wrinkles and their prevention);
- collagen and elastin of animal origin (make up for the existing deficiency, help renew cells, create a stronger framework of connective tissue);
- vitamins A, B, C, E (help in the fight against pigmentation, provide the removal of toxins and the prevention of aging).
As for the elimination of the second chin, there may be several options. If you want to eliminate the fat layer, it is recommended to choose formulations based on lipolytics, they successfully break down excess deposits and contribute to their natural removal from the body. Please note that such mesococtails should also contain components that increase skin elasticity.
The fight against skin folds is the most difficult, to choose a product for injections in this case is not easy. As a rule, to solve this problem, cosmetologists try to use formulations based on collagen and elastin, substances that, in the natural environment, serve as the skeleton that supports the skin.
As for the technique for removing the second chin, the actions taken are no different from the algorithm already described above. To begin with, the skin is cleaned, treated with painkillers, and only then they begin to perform numerous injections.
In both cases, all manipulations take no more than 30-40 minutes. In this case, it should be remembered that mesotherapy involves a course. Its duration and schedule of sessions is determined by the specialist individually after examining the patient. On average, with a mild problem, 7 to 10 procedures are required.
How to consolidate and strengthen the result during rehabilitation?
Restoring skin after injection takes place at home and takes from 3 to 7 days. To accelerate such a rehabilitation period, the following rules are required:
- It is forbidden to visit steam rooms, saunas and baths, as well as tanning salons during 1-2 weeks.
- It is not recommended to wash with hot water, take warm baths (the first week after the procedure).
- Limit the physical effect on the treated area, do not massage, rub or crush the skin (3-5 days).
Patient reviews often contain not only information about the procedure, but also questions about how to consolidate and strengthen the result. It is quite difficult to find a universal advice for each situation, therefore it is most logical to turn to a cosmetologist with a similar question. As for the general rules, it can be noted that mesotherapy is perfectly combined with other procedures, however, their implementation requires:
- the consent of your specialist;
- completion of the rehabilitation period.
At home, any manipulation is undesirable. However, many patients perform the simplest massage of the skin, use elastic bandages to fix the problem area, apply masks and various compresses.
Having decided on the procedure, it is necessary to take into account not only possible positive results, but also temporary health risks, which are usually classified as side effects. A similar phenomenon occurs in a significant number of patients and represents a response of the human body to a violation of the integrity of the skin and the introduction into the inner layers of the dermis of various cosmetic products. So, mesotherapy of the neck and chin area can lead to:
- bruising and bruising;
- papules and small pimples at the injection site;
- moderate soreness and itching;
- the development of the inflammatory process;
- slight sagging soft tissues (extremely rare).
Most of these complications resolve on their own within a few days. If you want to speed up the healing process, you can use gentle antiseptics, make homemade compresses based on chamomile or calendula.
Before deciding to rejuvenate the skin and non-surgical lift of the second chin, it is recommended that you carefully read the list of possible contraindications. As a rule, mesotherapy is prohibited in case of:
- diseases of the circulatory system;
- exacerbations of chronic diseases;
- fever, fever, viral infection;
- individual intolerance to the means used for injection.
Among other things, in some situations, the effectiveness of mesotherapy is called into question by specialists. It is believed that injections cannot help patients who have a lot of excess weight with significant localization in certain areas. In addition, the effectiveness of the procedure can be minimal with irreversible aging processes in adulthood and in the presence of pronounced ptosis of the last stage.
Before and after photos
Mesotherapy of the neck and chin is performed to rejuvenate the skin and eliminate excess fat deposits that form ugly folds. Among other things, the purpose of the procedure can be a lifting effect. The technique is quite appropriate for the implementation of tasks in the early and moderately expressed stages.