Home body peeling is as important as face masks. She rid the skin of dead cells, evens out the color and relief of the integument, rejuvenates and heals them. Body peeling at home involves the use of only natural cosmetics of our own preparation. After peeling, it “breathes” and fills the cells with the most necessary minerals.
What to cook
Our skin has the ability to constantly update. In youth, this process occurs at a rapid pace, and by old age it slows down. The average lifespan of 1 epidermal cells is 30 days. New cells are replacing non-functioning (dead). Often, simple washing is not enough, and old particles accumulate on the body. They not only prevent the renewal of the integument, but also prevent other cells from receiving nutrients and oxygen from the outside. There is only one way out – regular body peels.
For a deeper cleansing of the body, use a scrub. Externally, the scrub is similar to cream, only abrasive particles are included in its composition. During the peeling, they provide a deep effect on the epidermis, exfoliate dead cells and cleanse the pores.
Preparation of home cosmetics for body peeling at home will not take much time and effort. As a base for scrub, use sour cream, cream, honey, plant extract (olive or almond oil), fruit or vegetable purees, yogurt. Add scrubbing ingredients to them. They usually include salt, sugar, coffee grounds, semolina or corn grits, oatmeal.
Choose the ingredients for home body peeling based on your skin. Then the cosmetic composition will effectively act and provide a harmonious transformation of the body.
To cleanse and transform the skin, to make it velvety, more gentle, soft and supple, simple but quite effective scrub recipes will help. Home peeling for your body will help you relax, and your skin will cheer up and rejuvenate.
Dry skin type body peeling
Gentle and gentle cleansing will be required for dry skin. With the loss of moisture, the cells leave and strength, the covers become thinner. That is why peeling for them should be as gentle as possible, restoring and nourishing. One of the most popular recipes for dry epidermis is a scrub with oatmeal. To prepare it, you will need:
- 1 tbsp oatmeal;
- 1 tbsp favorite plant extract (grape seed oil);
- 1 tsp honey;
- 1 tsp whole milk.
- Grind the flakes in a blender.
- Add cosmetic oil to oatmeal.
- Melt the honey in a bath until fluid.
- Add milk to honey, stir.
- Pour the milk-honey mixture into oatmeal.
- Mix all the ingredients again.
- Apply to the skin.
- Leave the scrub on the surface for another 10 minutes.
- After a light massage (also 2 – 3 minutes), rinse with water.
- Apply a light cream to your entire body.
Gentle oatmeal peeling
If you have dry skin and are allergic to honey, then prepare another, no less useful composition for body peeling. It includes:
- 2 tbsp oatmeal;
- 2 tbsp fresh aloe juice;
- 2 tsp sugar (better than brown);
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Prepare the ingredients. They must be fresh and of high quality.
- Grind oatmeal.
- Mix the peeling ingredients.
- Apply the scrub to the skin in a circular motion.
- For 2 – 3 minutes, give a light massage.
- Rinse off with a warm decoction of herbs or water.
- Apply a care lotion or cream.
For owners of dry body skin, peeling more often 1 times in 7 days is highly undesirable. This can damage weakened integuments and complicate the skin situation.
Oily Skin Body Peeling
Oily skin has a dense structure and requires more radical options as opposed to dry. Peeling for oily epidermis involves deep cleansing of the integument, a light drying effect and normalization of the sebaceous glands. Most recipes are suitable for this type of dermis, but focus more on coffee, salt and fruit recipes.
Coffee for the body is a source of additional energy and energy. In addition, it gently cleanses the pores and provides respiration to the cells. To make a coffee body scrub you will need:
- 1 tbsp ground coffee beans;
- 1 tbsp nonfat cream;
- 1 tbsp natural honey.
- Grind coffee beans, pour boiling water.
- After 10 minutes, drain the water and add honey and cream to the coffee grounds themselves.
- Stir until homogeneous.
- Massage all the means.
- Rinse off the scrub with clean water.
- Apply basic cream.
Express body peeling
Salt, sugar and soda are great for peeling oily epidermis. Scrubs with them are easy to prepare. The process of body peeling at home takes 5 – 10 minutes. For salt peeling, use sea salt. It is saturated with useful minerals that instantly stabilize the work of cells and glands. To prepare such a scrub you will need:
- 3, Art. salts;
- 70 ml olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Gently distribute the product on the surface of the body.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry with a paper or soft towel.
- Use a care lotion or cream.
Scrubs with added salt, coffee or sugar have an anti-cellulite effect. Combine it with effective body wraps and the “orange peel” will not disturb your body.
Sensitive skin body peeling
For owners of sensitive integers, fruit peeling is suitable. It will enrich cells with vitamins, nutrients, strengthen and improve the epidermis. For peeling you will need:
- Half a banana;
- Half an apple;
- 3 tbsp oatmeal;
- Chicken protein
- 2 tbsp liquid honey.
- Grind fruits in mashed potatoes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the fruit mass.
- Stir the product well.
- Spread the scrub in a circular motion.
- After 10 minutes, remove the remaining scrubbing compound with warm water.
- Apply body cream.
Mature skin peeling
Age-related changes inexorably weaken the skin, make it inelastic and flabby. In this case, the solution to the problem should be as effective as possible. Make an effective scrub with coffee and salt. It instantly cleanses pores, invigorates cells, enhances blood flow and activates a number of important processes in the skin. After the session, the skin will become soft and velvety, like 5 years ago. To make a scrub you will need:
- 5 tbsp coffee grounds;
- 5 tbsp sea salt;
- 4 tbsp olive oil.
- Ground coffee brew boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Mix the thick and sea salt.
- Add vitamin oil.
- Distribute the scrub over the entire skin.
- For 2 – 3 minutes, gently massage your body.
- After a few minutes, repeat the massage.
- Wash off the remaining peeling with warm water.
- Apply anti-aging cream.
Secrets of Successful Use
To the question: how to do body peeling at home so that the effect is struck by the transformation of the integument, the advice of the best cosmetologists will answer:
- Body peeling is done on a moist and steamed surface;
- A scrub should be done before the procedure, then the unique properties of the body peeling agent will be fully preserved;
- You do not need to rub the scrub heavily, you can damage the delicate integument;
- Do not use the same scrub for body and face. Their compositions and intensity of exposure differ significantly, as does the softness, sensitivity of the integument;
- A light massage during home body peeling is required;
- Be sure to apply a nourishing cream or lotion after peeling. They perfectly affect cleansed skin, quickly restore it and perfectly nourish.
Take it as a rule! Do not peel your body at home if you have ulcers, inflammatory acne, fresh wounds, or abrasions. This will not only be unpleasant, but also threaten the spread of infection.
The body peeling procedure at home is famous for its high efficiency and amazing results. After one session, your skin will be filled with health and energy, will become more elastic and even. Treat yourself and your body with a portion of vitamins and freshness!