Lactobionic peeling refers to the latest generation of cosmetic procedures. The tool based on lactobionic acid has opened up the possibility for cosmetologists to cleanse, rejuvenate and rejuvenate skin without serious consequences. Such a procedure allowed customers to quickly get rid of dead layers and skin problems, slow down the rate of aging of the integuments and partially rejuvenate them. The main thing is that after peeling there is no strong peeling and pronounced, persistent erythema, the acid composition is so easily perceived.
The essence of innovative cleansing
Lactobionic acid in the world of cosmetic services has been used not so long ago. Previously, it was used only for medical purposes, as a stabilizer for transplantation of a donor organ or as a component of antibacterial injections for intravenous administration.
The procedure of lactobion peeling proceeds without pain. A relatively large acid molecule penetrates deep into the epidermis gradually, without causing stress and rejection in the skin cells.
The agent used for peeling is easily perceived by the skin and does not cause pronounced side effects. The procedure is recommended for very sensitive and dehydrated skin. Lactobion peeling can be performed at any age and regardless of the time of the year or the weather outside.
Another plus of lactobionic peeling is that it does not interfere with laser anti-aging procedures or microdermabrasion in the future. On the contrary, cosmetologists note an increase in the effect of such a combination.
You can not independently, at home, carry out exfoliation with lactobionic acid. This is fraught with a burn of the skin and its attendant complications. Such troubles can occur after violation of peeling technology or excess exposure to an acidic agent.
Briefly about acid and its properties
Lactobionic acid refers to polyhydroxy acids. The full name 4-O is galactopyranosyl-D-gluconic acid. Its structure is represented by galactose and gluconic acid molecules bonded with ether bonds. The complex structure determines the multi-valued effect of the substance on the skin.
Lactobionic acid has unique, beneficial properties for the skin:
- It has a healing, healing effect. Acid stimulates skin regeneration, accelerates the healing of epidermal lesions. This quality allows you to quickly eliminate acne and acne, prevents further inflammatory reactions.
- Qualitatively cleans. The product gently removes particles of dust, dirt, deep in the pores. Acid actively affects keratinized stratifications and non-working cells, contributes to their removal from the epidermis.
- Intensively moisturizes. The lactobionic ingredient is characterized by its ability to absorb moisture particles and hold them inside the skin for a long time. Thus, an aqueous film forms in the upper layers of the epidermis, which normalizes the moisture balance in the cells, prevents tightness and uncomfortable sensations even with increased dryness of the environment.
- It is an excellent antioxidant. The ability to bind iron ions allows you to reduce the negative effects of free radicals and prevent damage to tissues by the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Slows down skin aging. Beauticians noted a high level of struggle with the primary cause of aging – matrix metalloproteinases. By inhibiting them, age-related changes are stopped, which entail the deepening of old wrinkles and the appearance of new ones, ptosis and loss of fiber elasticity, tone.
- It has a rejuvenating effect. The peeling composition activates collagen synthesis. This provides a prolonged, natural process of rejuvenation of the integument.
After lactobionic peeling, itching, the development of persistent erythema or severe peeling of dead cells does not occur. This is due to the excellent compatibility of the acid and the internal environment of the skin.
Indications for peeling
It is recommended to use the innovative procedure for every woman with such defects on her face:
- decreased tone, the manifestation of ptosis;
- hyperpigmentation, including freckles;
- first signs of skin aging;
- photoaging of integuments;
- decreased soft tissue tone;
- increased sensitivity of the integument;
- tendency to acne and inflammation on the face;
- wrinkles of any nature (facial, age);
- hair ingrown problem;
- scars, scars.
Innovative peeling can be performed as a preparation for more radical rejuvenation techniques. The procedure does not take much time, but provides a greater result.
When it is forbidden to peel
A ban on a cleaning procedure applies to patients in such cases:
- at any stage of pregnancy;
- in the period of breastfeeding;
- in young years;
- with mental disorders, epilepsy;
- with exacerbation of diseases, especially dermatological in nature;
- with fever;
- with rashes of herpes;
- if there are purulent formations on the face (ulcers);
- there is an allergy to the drug used.
HIV, AIDS are not contraindications for exfoliation. But in some cases, it is recommended to postpone them, so as not to harm the already weakened immune system of the client.
Do not forget, peeling with lactobionic acid belongs to the group of chemical exposure, therefore, strict adherence to the protocol of the procedure, contraindications are required.
Stages of exfoliation
Preparing the skin for cleansing
The patient needs to prepare for lactobionic cleansing. For this, 2 weeks before the appointed procedure, the client uses moisturizing, whitening cosmetics, products with the addition of fruit acids.
Masks with cucumber, lemon extract, parsley, cosmetic products with hyaluronic acid, glycerin are excellent for whitening and moisturizing the skin. It is important to adjust the nutrition. Add more foods with enhanced antioxidant properties.
It is also recommended to regularly apply sunscreens before peeling.
In the preparatory period, retinoids are prescribed. You need to take them 7 days. A week before peeling, the medication is stopped so as not to provoke a burn during peeling.
A shorter preparation period is allowed, in which case peeling with a low concentration of lactobionic acid is performed.
If the patient has severe skin pigmentation, then the cosmetologist prescribes a complex of whitening procedures. It consists in the regular use of special cosmetics. Only after partial elimination of the problem, exfoliation with lactobionic acid can be carried out.
All these measures are aimed at smoothing and softening the skin, identifying allergies and features of the epidermis of the client. Prepared skin contributes to a deeper penetration of acid into the inner layers of the epidermis, and the effectiveness of peeling increases accordingly.
Protocol of procedure
The peeling procedure can be divided into 4 stages:
- Preliminary cleansing of the integument. To remove sebaceous secretions and large contaminants from the surface of the face, use a special milk. It includes hyaluronic acid. Then the skin is wiped with a tonic with the addition of lactobionic acid. To completely degrease the integument, a glycol gel is applied to the face, only the area around the eyes is not affected.
- Peeling. Lactobionic acid in the desired concentration (2 – 10%) is distributed evenly over the face. To apply the product, the cosmetologist uses a brush. It is important to follow the sequence of actions: the forehead and temples are processed first, then the composition is applied to the cheeks and chin. Lastly, the central part of the face is processed.
- Acid neutralization. After 10 – 15 minutes (the cosmetologist determines the exposure time, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient’s epidermis, its sensitivity and exfoliant concentration), a neutralizer is applied to the skin. Timely removal of acid means prevents complications after peeling.
- Removing peeling residue. After neutralization, the remnants of the product are washed off the skin. Pure water is used for this. To calm the inflamed integuments, the cosmetologist uses special cosmetics.
Exfoliation of the skin with lactobionic acid is carried out only under the guidance of a cosmetologist. The level of professionalism of the doctor, experience in conducting such procedures is reflected in the outcome of the procedure. Consider this when choosing a cosmetology clinic or beauty salon.
Lactobionic acid peeling is performed in courses. One course involves 4 – 6 procedures every 15 days. The cosmetologist has the right to adjust the schedule of peeling, depending on the speed of restoration of the integument after exfoliation.
Rehabilitation and further skin care
If the pre-peeling preparation and the cleansing procedure were performed in compliance with all requirements, then the risks of skin pigmentation and the appearance of complications after peeling are significantly reduced.
In the first 12 hours after exfoliation, exclude contact of the worked skin with water. It is impossible in this period to be in the sun so that the rays do not fall on the face. The day after peeling, you can wash yourself with boiled water or decoctions of herbs (chamomile, calendula).
In the future, care for the cover involves:
- Using cosmetics with antioxidant ingredients.
- Application of drugs that stimulate active tissue renewal and wound healing.
- Moisturizing the skin with hyaluronic acid, aloe extract.
- Long-term use of sunscreen cosmetics (within 2 – 3 months).
- Compliance with the rules of care after chemical peels (exclude visits to baths, saunas, tanning salons, avoid physical exertion and power sports).
- Washing with herbal decoctions to soothe the skin after acid exposure.
To prevent the development of the inflammatory process in the epidermis, a cosmetologist can prescribe vitamins, active antioxidants for oral administration.
You can not tear off the crust formed on the surface after peeling. Similar actions accompany the appearance of scars and scars on the face.
With the appearance of puffiness, acne, temperature, with the development of herpes or hyperkeratosis, you should immediately consult a specialist. The lactobion peeling procedure requires regular monitoring by a cosmetologist until the skin is completely restored.
Lactobion peeling is a great chance to make the skin perfect without pain and lengthy rehabilitation. The procedure is intended not only for the face, it is possible to peel certain parts of the body. Be beautiful and healthy!