Intimate area peeling is a delicate cosmetic procedure. Darkening of the skin, slight irritation, ingrown hairs and many other defects in the bikini area give their owner a sense of scruffiness, reduce self-confidence. Fortunately, modern cosmetology has found a solution to this problem and offers a sufficient selection of cleansing and brightening techniques. Some of them can be performed independently, at home.
Benefits and features of the procedure
Peeling in the intimate area is a solution to many problems that cause discomfort and reduce self-esteem. Unpleasant inflamed acne, irritation after depilation, uneven shade of the integument in some parts, as well as peeling and stretch marks are common troubles in the bikini area that concern women, but they are ashamed to share the problem with anyone.
Today, cosmetology can eliminate these shortcomings and prevent the risk of their reappearance using special peels. There are several methods for conducting an intimate procedure:
- Exfoliation with acids – weak fruit acids are used for the procedure. Lactic acid will additionally provide intensive hydration and lightening of the integument in the piquant zone, and almond acid will accelerate the elimination of acne and irritation. Tartaric acid will brighten the darkening of the skin, and citric additionally provide deep cleansing.
- Hardware impact – elimination of imperfections in the bikini area is performed using special equipment. This technique is distinguished by a deeper purification, it acts pointwise, exclusively on the problem.
To solve problems in a piquant zone, natural masks are still used. Such peels are carried out mainly at home. For the preparation of cleansing masks, simple and natural ingredients are used, so the prepared mixtures are absolutely harmless and safe.
When peeling is appropriate
Peeling for the intimate area is relevant at any age:
- in their youth, some girls complain of peeling and dryness in a piquant zone. They are associated with a lack of oxygen in the cells of the epidermis;
- in 30 – 40 years, a lack of moisture appears in the tissues of the skin, there is a local darkening of the skin and labia;
- in adulthood, pigmentation of the epidermis is clearly distinguished, vascular seals appear.
Darkening of the skin in the bikini area, pigmentation of the labia is possible up to 30 years. This is often associated with hereditary factors or with frequent procedures in the solarium.
Supplement the list of indications for peeling irritation after depilation, minor scars, stretch marks and the problem of ingrown hairs. The procedure helps to make the skin more elastic, as in youth.
You can not carry out the procedure of intimate peeling for women in the following cases:
- if the skin in the intimate area is very sensitive to such influences;
- during pregnancy;
- when breastfeeding;
- in the bikini area there are inflammations, ulcers, wounds or any damage to the integument;
- the client is unhealthy as a woman, there are inflammatory processes in the genitals;
- with allergies to the components of the product used.
Before peeling carefully study the contraindications. Neglecting them, you risk harming your health, and in some cases the health of your baby.
Stages of exfoliation
Chemical peels help fix the problem for a long time. Glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric and other acids of very low concentration are used for their behavior.
The procedure for cleansing, bleaching and healing the integument consists in the following actions:
- After a two-day break from depilation, the covers are cleansed with a special lotion.
- Then, gently and evenly, an acidic agent is applied to the problem area.
- After 15 – 20 minutes, the acid used is neutralized by the proposed neutralizer.
- The bikini area is rinsed with clean water.
- A cream with a moisturizing and calming effect is applied to the intimate area.
It is not recommended to carry out exfoliation of the intimate zone with acids at home. Incorrect actions are dangerous for burns and pain, trust an experienced specialist.
Soothing After Shave Peels
To lighten the skin in the bikini area, to prevent irritation and ingrown hair after shaving, natural home peeling recipes will help.
Sugar Peeling Recipe
To prepare a peeling product you will need:
- granulated sugar;
- homemade sour cream.
- Mix the ingredients in equal proportions.
- Massage the mixture.
- After 3 minutes of massage, rinse off any remaining product with water.
- Apply cream for intimate places.
Aspirin Peeling Recipe
To prepare a soothing and healing peeling you will need:
- warm boiled water.
- Soften 2 aspirin tablets in a little water.
- Mix the mixture with light movements in the intimate area.
- After 2 minutes, rinse the aspirin with water.
- Moisturize your skin with a special cream.
Peeling Coffee Recipe
To eliminate and prevent ingrown hair after shaving, a natural composition of the ingredients will help:
- 1 Art. l coffee grounds;
- ½ tsp liquid honey.
- Mix steamed ground coffee or coffee grounds with honey until smooth.
- With light movements, slowly, distribute the composition to the bikini area. Massage spend 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rinse off any coffee residue with clean water.
- Complete the cleansing procedure by applying a nourishing cream.
Repeat home procedures 1 once every 7 days, for 1,5 – 2 months. After this course, take a break.
Peeling of the intimate area allows you to even out and lighten the epidermis in the piquant area, to prevent irritation and the appearance of ingrown hairs. Believe me, the incredible softness, smoothness and tenderness of the covers will be appreciated not only by you, but also by your sexual partner.