Multifruit peeling is a multifunctional fruit acid “cocktail” for your skin. After such a cleansing, incredible freshness and lightness on the face are noted, small wrinkles and folds are smoothed out, dryness and unusual greasy shine disappear. Regular cleansing with fruit acids prevents the exacerbation of acne rashes and earlier aging of the skin.
Fruit Acids and Skin
The secret of the beneficial effects of fruit acids on the epidermis was discovered in ancient times. Ancient Egyptian queens, priestesses of beauty and Russian beauties retained their natural beauty and charm, thanks to regular procedures with natural fruit juices.
With the development of science, the benefits of ANA acids were fully justified, this knowledge has been successfully used in cosmetology to improve the condition of the skin and maintain youthfulness on the face.
The following fruit acids are especially popular in cleansing and rejuvenating the epidermis:
- apple – accelerates metabolic processes in cells, stimulates active renewal of the skin, has a moisturizing effect;
- lemon – perfectly bleaches the epidermis, counteracts harmful bacteria, dries up problem acne and contributes to their rapid removal;
- glycolic – a fighter with age spots, rejuvenates and strengthens soft tissues, helps to weaken the bonds between dead cells. Therefore, their removal is not difficult;
- milk – known for anti-aging and moisturizing effects;
- tartaric acid is an ideal helper for the fatty type of epidermis. It normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, eliminates oily sheen and activates the regeneration of the epidermis.
All ANA acids gently affect the integument, actively exfoliate keratinized layers and dead cells, normalize respiration and cell metabolism.
Multifruit peeling cosmetics combined these acids in one composition, taking only the best for your face.
The effect of the cleansing procedure
Multifruit peeling is widely used in beauty salons, due to the pronounced effect. After it you get:
- delicate and soft skin, devoid of dead cells and keratinized layers;
- clean and narrowed pores;
- getting rid of dryness and unpleasant peeling of the skin;
- there is a tendency for extinction of inflammatory acne, cases of acne eruptions are reduced;
- the relief of the epidermis is leveled, wrinkles and expression lines partially disappear;
- dullness, dullness of the face gives way to a healthy radiance and shine;
- light whitening effect.
Why multifruit peeling?
The multifruit cleansing procedure has a lot of advantages over other types of exfoliation:
- no discomfort during the procedure, for very sensitive skin, slight tingling (tingling) is possible;
- ease of use, can be used even at home;
- noticeable effect of cleansing;
- suitable for all types of epidermis;
- does not cause an allergic reaction and complications;
- short rehabilitation period (2 – 3 days) without inflammatory processes and fever;
- no special preparation is required before cleaning;
- minimum contraindications to the procedure;
- affordable cost of acidic preparation.
The multifruit facial cleansing procedure will be very useful against such skin problems:
- a dull shade of the epidermis;
- uneven complexion;
- unpleasant dryness and fatigue of the skin;
- first wrinkles (facial and age);
- “Goose” skin, enlarged pores;
- problem acne, acne;
- freckles and pigmentation on the face;
- shallow stretch marks, scars and scars;
- residual traces of acne.
In order not to harm the skin, multifruit exfoliation will have to be postponed for wounds and abrasions in the treated area until complete recovery.
The restriction to exfoliation with fruit acids applies to patients with dermatological diseases (psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis), during the period of exacerbation of herpes.
Fresh tanning and allergies to the individual components of the peeling product are also an obstacle to exfoliation.
Be careful if you have a vascular network on the face, other signs of rosacea, fruit peeling of the face only after consulting a cosmetologist.
How is peeling carried out
For multifruit peeling, you will need an acidic composition, cleanser and face cream with a moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect. The exfoliation process itself consists of several stages:
- A person is cleaned with a special lotion or milk from fat particles, makeup residues and dust.
- At this stage, the cosmetologist distributes the acid composition for peeling with an even layer on the surface of the face. The areas around the eyes and mouth do not hurt!
- After a time determined by the manufacturer of the acid preparation, the composition is neutralized.
- To prevent excessive redness and protect the skin from environmental influences, a cream is applied to the face at the end.
If you do not have time to visit beauty salons, such a peeling can be done without problems at home. Buy the peeling composition at the pharmacy or from the distributor of the manufacturer and do it yourself, the sequence of actions for home multifruit peeling is similar to the salon procedure.
What happens to the skin after cleansing
After multifruit peeling, the patient expects a short-term rehabilitation. During this time, the skin is actively renewed and “sheds” dead cells, outwardly it is expressed by peeling and slight redness, as after a burn in the sun.
You will observe such symptoms for the first 1 – 2 days after exfoliation. No action needed. This is a normal, physiological process.
How often to cleanse
Multifruit peels are conducted by courses. One course involves 5 to 10 cleansing procedures. It is recommended to do peelings 1 times in 1,5 – 2 weeks.
In order not to provoke pigmentation of the renewed skin, in the intervals between acid peeling procedures, cosmetologists advise using sunscreens. Before each going out, apply cream or lotion with an SPF filter. To protect the skin from solar ultraviolet radiation.
Multifruit peels are a great addition to quality skin care. They are easily perceived by the epidermis and guarantee a delicate cleansing in the shortest possible time. This is the best option for customers with sensitive skin and for those who have little time to visit beauty salons.