The diet on the Bonn soup is one of the most popular modern diets. The origin of the name of this diet soup is not known for certain. Residents of Bonn – cities in Germany – deny their authorship of such a soup. Probably, such an attitude to this first dish was formed because the German cuisine is traditionally nourishing and fat, and there are only vegetables in the Bonn soup, which is unacceptable for a true German. There is an assumption that the Bonn diet and soup were invented by American nutritionists for obese people in the United States.
The big advantage of this weight loss is that the range of products allowed for use during the Bonn diet is quite diverse. Her main dish that needs to be consumed daily is Bonn soup. It has a low calorie content (36 kcal in one plate) and a pronounced diuretic and fat-burning effect.
The essence of the Bonn diet on vegetable soup is that its menu contains foods that help burn fat: celery, bell peppers, cabbage, tomatoes, carrots. This diet not only contributes to weight loss, but also eliminates problems with puffiness, vitamin deficiency and digestion (cleanses the intestines from toxins, fights constipation).
Caloric intake of the daily diet is about 600 kcal. Calculated diet for 7 days and allows you to reset from 4 to 8 kg during this time. It is impossible to “sit” on it longer, because it is incomplete in its composition and removes mineral substances from the body.
While losing weight with the help of the Bonn soup, it is necessary to adhere to certain rules that will allow to obtain the desired results:
- It is required to drink about 2 l of pure water without gas per day.
- If the diet for any reason was interrupted, it should start over. Otherwise, the expected result will not be.
- If during weight loss there is a rapid weight loss (more than 8 kg per week), then the diet should be stopped early.
- During the year, you can lose weight with the help of the Bonn diet no more than 4 times.
- Sweets, flour products, sugar, honey, salt, alcohol, purchased juices, pickles, smoked products, marinades, sauces are strictly prohibited.
- Cooking dishes need only ways of boiling or roasting.
- Tea and coffee are not prohibited, but you can drink them without any additives.
Approved foods include lean meats (chicken, veal), lean fish, brown rice, green vegetables, potatoes, fruits, freshly squeezed fruit juices, and sugar free compotes. Instead of dressing for salads, you can use lemon juice or cranberry juice without sugar. Bonn soup is on the menu every day. You cannot replace it with other products from the list of allowed.
In the one-day menu there is no clear division into meals, except for the second day, in which dinner is separately highlighted. You can eat when you want, but only Bonn soup.
Benefits of the Bonn Diet
The main advantage of the Bonn diet is a feeling of minimal hunger. This is explained by the fact that Bonn soup is allowed to be consumed in practically unlimited quantities.
The diet on this soup is popular because it has many advantages over other types of weight loss:
- it gives quick results;
- the diet is short, therefore it can be considered as unloading;
- dishes of the diet menu contain a lot of fiber and vitamins, due to which stool is normalized, intestinal microflora is restored;
- skin, hair and nail condition does not deteriorate while losing weight;
- portion sizes and frequency of use of Bonn soup are not limited;
- products included in the list of permitted, are not exotic and are available to most people;
- You can eat fruit, which is prohibited by most diets.
Another positive thing is that the Bonn soup in the summer can be consumed in the cold, and in the winter – in the warm. This makes the diet universal for all seasons.
Disadvantages and contraindications
Speaking of the Bonn soup and diet on it, it is necessary to mention the presence of deficiencies and contraindications that may limit its use by some people:
- a strong diuretic effect requires frequent visits to the toilet, which is not always possible;
- a large amount of fiber stimulates intestinal motility, therefore it is not recommended for people suffering from diarrhea or flatulence;
- in chronic diseases of the digestive organs possible exacerbations;
- kidney disease can interfere with the removal of fluids from the body and aggravate the swelling;
- excretion of fluid from the body in people of mature age can lead to a decrease in skin turgor, which is fraught with sagging, wrinkles, dry skin;
- in adolescence, such an intense diet can lead to hormonal imbalance;
- You can not use this method of weight loss for women during pregnancy and lactation.
“Sitting” on the Bonn diet is necessary, being healthy. If during the weight loss on the Bonn soup an acute illness or chronic condition has arisen, the diet should be stopped.
If a person has any chronic pathology before the start of the diet, you should visit the attending physician and consult with him about the possibility of such weight loss.
Bonn Soup Recipes
For effective weight loss on this diet, you must properly prepare its main course – Bonn soup. There are several recipes for its preparation.
You can choose any of them. The main thing is that it should be prepared from all, without exception, ingredients, and not contain salt. To enhance the effect of burning fat, you can add hot peppers to the soup.
Recipe number 1 (classic)
For this soup recipe you will need 6 onions, 4 carrots, 2 sweet peppers, 2 tomatoes, cabbage, 2-3 garlic cloves, celery, cilantro, parsley, green onions, 1-2 bay leaves, according to 1 st. spoon of curry, caraway seeds, coriander, 1 h. spoon of grated fresh ginger, pan on 3 l.
Chop onions and fry on 2 Art. spoons of refined vegetable oil until golden brown, add spices, stew in the pan for about 10 minutes. Put the onion in a saucepan, add chopped vegetables and herbs. Cook until cooked vegetables.
Recipe number 2 (low calorie)
For the preparation of this recipe need 6 bulbs, 6 tomatoes, cabbage, 2 sweet peppers, a bunch of parsley and celery, 3-liter saucepan. Celery leaves are optionally replaced by root vegetables. The proportions of vegetables can be changed to your liking, but it does not increase their total number. Fry or thicken the soup can not.
Vegetables need to be washed, chopped, add water. After boiling water, boil the vegetables for 10 minutes over medium heat, then bring to a low heat. As spices, you can use hot pepper, coriander, curry, cumin, bay leaf.
For making soup, cabbage of any kind is suitable – white cabbage, Savoy, broccoli, kohlrabi, cauliflower. Of greens, preference should be given to one that is more to your taste: cilantro, parsley, dill, basil, spinach, arugula, lettuce. The choice of cabbage variety and type of greens does not affect the dietary value of the soup. Mandatory and unchanging ingredient should be only celery – root vegetables or herbs (coriander).
The recipe for soup and its consistency do not matter much. It can be used in the form of the usual soup of all or chop blender to a uniform consistency. A three-liter soup pot lasts for the day’s 2-3.
In drawing up an individual menu for the week, it is necessary to adhere to the recommended weekly menu. Menus of different days to change places is not recommended. Bonn soup is included in the diet of every day. With the soup every day you need to eat other foods. The recommended weekly menu looks like this:
First day: soup, fruits (with the exception of bananas, watermelons, melons).
Second day: soup, green vegetables (exception – fruit). For dinner – one boiled or baked potato in a uniform, seasoned with a drop of vegetable oil.
Third day: soup, vegetables, fruits (except potatoes, bananas).
Fourth day: soup, skim milk, three bananas.
Fifth day: soup, 0,5 kg of dietary meat, 6 tomatoes.
Sixth day: soup, 0,5 kg of dietary meat, green vegetables.
Seventh day: soup, vegetables (except potatoes), fruit salad or juice without sugar, brown rice.
The effectiveness of the Bonn diet is high, as evidenced by reviews of people losing weight on it. They note the simplicity of the menu (compared with other diets) and the lack of nervousness, which often accompanies weight loss. By following the simple rules of diet, you can quickly bring the body back to normal after winter. The presence in the diet of a large number of bright fruits and vegetables helps to improve mood.
No matter how good the Bonn diet is, the effect after it is not preserved. In order to maintain weight after losing weight, you need to completely rebuild your diet, eliminating unhealthy foods, adjust your daily regimen, and do some physical exercise daily.