Purification from toxins and slags is the first step to losing weight. A cleansing diet is a method of cleaning the intestines and the whole body from accumulated toxic metabolic products. Reviews of supporters of this diet claim that for 7 days of stay on it you can lose weight on 5 kg. With the help of a cleansing diet you can improve your health: it is a wellness and rejuvenating procedure.
In the literature and the Internet offers several options for the diet menu, which are designed for different durations – 3, 5 and 7 days. The choice of diet depends on the excess weight, which is planned to lose during the diet. The proposed dietary options allow you to find the best and most easily tolerated method of cleansing the body and losing weight.
Principles of diet
A cleansing diet is based on eating foods rich in plant fiber and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Plant fiber is found in fruits and vegetables. Polyunsaturated fatty acids are rich in vegetable oils (sunflower, corn, olive, sesame), seeds, nuts, sprouted wheat grains.
To cleanse of toxins, you must follow all the rules of the diet. Every morning after sleep, you should drink acidified water or tea without sugar, but with lemon. This “turns on” the intestines and makes it work actively throughout the day.
Breakfast should be light, but contain easily digestible carbohydrates and proteins (oatmeal, rice, buckwheat porridge, fruit salad, low-fat cottage cheese). Lunch should include a first course of vegetables, poultry or fish fillet, fresh or stewed vegetables. For dinner, stewed vegetables, kefir or yogurt are recommended. Dishes cannot be salted: salt retains water in the body and promotes swelling.
For snacks, you can use dried fruits, non-sugar candied fruits, nuts and seeds in a small amount (a couple of tablespoons). One hour before your expected sleep, you can drink kefir, yogurt without additives or mint tea.
The drinking regime of a cleansing diet includes drinking pure water (up to 1 liters), herbal teas and freshly squeezed juices (up to one liter). The most useful are freshly squeezed vegetable cleansing juices – from carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, beets, celery. It is impossible to break the drinking regime: water dissolves toxins and promotes their removal with feces, urine and sweat.
It is very important that sleep lasts at least 8 hours. During this time, even a weakened body has time to recover. If losing weight is tormented by insomnia, then before going to bed, you can drink herbal soothing tea or take a sedative herbal remedy prescribed by a doctor.
In order to completely cleanse the body of toxins, it is recommended to take intestinal absorbents: activated carbon, Enterosgel, Smektu, Polifepan, Sorbeks. Feature of the reception of absorbents is that they must be taken separately from the meal. Otherwise, sorbents accumulate on themselves all those nutritious ingredients that have entered the intestine with food.
Intestinal absorbents help strengthen the cleansing effect of the diet. They contribute to the deep cleansing of the whole organism, as a result of which not only digestion normalizes, but also the condition of the blood vessels, brain, vision and hearing, and skin, is normalized.
It is useful to apply cleansing enemas during the diet. It should be remembered that cleansing enemas is an intervention in the physiological process of bowel movements. They have a number of contraindications and features, so before their formulation, you should consult with your doctor.
Allowed and prohibited products
During the diet, all vegetables and fruits are allowed – they form the basis of the diet. For drinking, you can take non-carbonated water, black, green or any herbal tea, a decoction of wild rose or linden, an uzvar. All drinks should be free of fruit additives, sugar and other sweeteners.
Recommended products also include:
- lean meats (veal, lean beef);
- poultry fillet;
- lean fish;
- oatmeal, unpolished rice, buckwheat;
- low-fat dairy products;
- unrefined vegetable fats;
- whole grain bread or bran;
- nuts, sunflower seeds.
Juices must be prepared independently; salt or sugar cannot be added to them. They should be consumed with pulp to create a detox effect. Beetroot juice should be diluted in half with water.
Fatty, fried, smoked, salty foods are prohibited. You can not eat sugar, bread and pastries, pasta, flour and confectionery, other sweets.
The benefits and disadvantages of the diet
Purifying diets provide effective weight loss and are beneficial for losing weight. Their benefits are:
- normalization of the bowels;
- removal of toxic metabolic products;
- cleansing the blood vessels from atherosclerotic plaques;
- rehabilitation of the kidneys and joints from salt deposits;
- normalization of the skin and its appendages (nails, hair);
- restoration of intestinal microflora and increased immunity;
- improving mood and well-being.
In addition to the benefits, the diet also has its drawbacks. They are few, but they need to know those who are planning to lose weight with the help of this technique. In the first days of cleansing, losing weight may experience dizziness, abdominal pain, and headaches. They may feel weak. This is a period of adaptation of the organism and all these temporary symptoms, as a rule, disappear on their own after a few days. If this does not occur, purge the body with a cleansing diet should be stopped.
To avoid unintended consequences and complications of the cleansing diet, a doctor should be visited before using it. Despite all the effectiveness and benefits of diet, it has its own contraindications. With its help, the purification of children and adolescent organisms, women in an “interesting” position, and nursing moms is contraindicated. Such cleaning is prohibited for people with chronic diseases of the digestive organs, urolithiasis and cholelithiasis, a tendency to diarrhea.
Preparing for a diet
Starting a diet is not recommended. The body is in a stressful situation and can reflexively interfere with cleansing and weight loss. Therefore, the diet must be prepared in advance – one to two weeks before it. To prepare the body for a diet, it is recommended:
- limit the consumption of fatty foods, smoked meats, salty foods, canned foods, hot spices;
- exclude strong coffee and black tea;
- refuse alcoholic beverages;
- for drinking it is necessary to give preference to green, herbal tea, mineral water without gas, nonfat kefir, yogurt;
- put a few cleansing enemas.
In addition, you must carefully plan your daily routine for a diet. If possible, cleansing is best done during the holidays: it is easier to follow the daily and nutritional regime.
Three day diet
Diet on 3 of the day – a short and unbalanced version of the purification. It is not recommended to grow thin with it for more than 3 days, as the body loses not only slags, toxins and extra pounds every day, but also useful substances.
- breakfast – fruit salad, a cup of tea (with lemon) or a glass of water;
- lunch – 0,5 kg of melon, a cup of tea;
- lunch repeats lunchtime menu;
- dinner – one banana, a cup of chamomile tea.
- breakfast – 4 tomatoes baked in the oven, a glass of juice from vegetables;
- lunch – a vegetable salad seasoned with pepper and lemon juice, a cup of tea or a glass of water;
- lunch – steamed vegetables, a cup of tea or a glass of vegetable juice.
Dinner on the second day is not.
The third day:
- breakfast is the same as breakfast of the first day;
- the second breakfast repeats the previous day’s second breakfast;
- lunch – steamed or grilled fish or chicken fillet, steamed vegetables, a cup of tea or a glass of vegetable juice.
Dinner on the third day is also not provided.
Great weight loss in these three days should not be expected: weight loss can be no more than 2 kg. The body will only have time to clear itself of toxins and slags. In order for a cleansing diet to become a diet for weight loss, you need to choose another, longer version of it.
The diet for 5 days has a meager diet, which provides for a strict menu restriction. The diet menu includes fruits, vegetables, oatmeal and rice. The menu of this diet option cannot be changed, it must be strictly adhered to.
- In the first two days you can only eat green apples and drink green tea. Moreover, their number is not limited. You need to drink 2 l of liquid per day.
- The diet of the third day consists of oatmeal, a small piece of boiled chicken fillet and boiled vegetables. For dinner on that day they eat a portion of boiled unpolished rice (you can pour it with lemon juice).
- The fourth day of the diet is oatmeal: a portion of oatmeal in the morning, apples for lunch and an orange for dinner. Drink water or herbal decoctions.
- On the fifth day, breakfast is served with low-fat cottage cheese, lunch with vegetable salad (with vegetable oil), and dinner with boiled unpolished rice. Drink tea with lemon.
If losing weight between meals has a strong feeling of hunger, you can eat one small fruit or vegetable, for example, one apple or carrot.
Cleansing seven-day diet
A weekly diet involves not only losing weight, but also normalizing stools, burning subcutaneous fat deposits, removing fecal stones, and cleansing the blood. There is no set menu for this version of the cleansing diet. There is a recommended diet that losing weight can adjust to your liking. Food should be taken in 4 reception.
- breakfast – 1 / 2 grapefruit, a slice of dried whole grain bread with a thin slice of hard cheese, a cup of herbal tea;
- lunch – mashed soup from baked vegetables, boiled chicken, boiled beet salad with garlic and vegetable oil, a handful of sprouted wheat grains;
- snack – a glass of yogurt with a handful of frozen berries;
- Dinner – oatmeal on the water with fruit, a glass of wild rose broth.
- breakfast – a glass of kefir with a banana, a slice of dried whole-grain bread, a cup of tea;
- lunch – chicken broth with greens, 2 slices of bran bread, salad with tomatoes and cucumbers with low-fat sour cream, one apple;
- afternoon snack – a slice of bran bread, a cup of mint tea;
- dinner – a piece of fish baked in the oven with zucchini, a cup of linden tea.
The third day:
- breakfast – a glass of strawberries or raspberries, 2 slices of dried bread with bran, a glass of orange fresh;
- lunch – chicken broth with herbs, 2 jacket potatoes, 2 tomatoes, a glass of carrot fresh;
- afternoon snack – a glass of yogurt with finely chopped kiwi, one peach;
- dinner – chicken fillet, boiled unpolished rice, cabbage and cucumber salad, a cup of chamomile tea.
- breakfast – cereal with milk, one apple, a cup of green tea;
- lunch – mashed soup of broccoli, zucchini and herbs, steamed chicken, salad of tomatoes and herbs, a glass of beetroot fresh;
- afternoon snack – fruit salad;
- dinner – oatmeal with raisins, a slice of hard cheese, a cup of ginger tea.
- breakfast – fruit salad, a glass of yogurt, a cup of mint tea;
- lunch – vegetable stew, a slice of bran bread, a glass of raspberry;
- lunch – vegetables salad with vegetable oil and lemon juice;
- dinner – a cocktail of boiled seafood, a salad of lettuce and tomatoes with lemon juice, a glass of apple juice.
- breakfast – a slice of low-fat feta cheese, one tomato, a cup of green tea;
- lunch – a piece of boiled fish, oven-baked vegetables, a glass of carrot juice;
- afternoon tea – a glass of yogurt;
- dinner – 2 potato in a uniform, 2 cucumber, a cup of yogurt.
- breakfast – oatmeal with raisins, a cup of herbal decoction;
- lunch – vegetable soup, a piece of fish on the grill or in the oven, one apple, a glass of cabbage juice;
- lunch – a salad of tomatoes and cucumbers with greens;
- dinner – boiled chicken fillet, tomato, a cup of herbal tea.
There are no requirements for caloric intake. The main thing is to enrich it with vegetable oils and vegetable fiber. It is necessary to exclude all refractory animal fats, salt and sugar. When cooking, preference should be given to boiling, steaming and grilling, baking in the oven, stewing.
If necessary, this diet can be extended to 10 days by repeating the menu of any of the days. If you use a cleansing diet twice or thrice a year, you can not only keep your body in shape, but also make your body healthier and rejuvenate your skin.
Reapply cleansing diet is recommended no earlier than six months. The reason for such a long break is that after prolonged use of a large amount of fiber, intestinal peristalsis may be disrupted if its supply in such quantity stops. This is fraught with constipation and intoxication of the body.
Buckwheat cleansing diet
Buckwheat cleansing diet is a type of buckwheat mono-diet, therefore, it does not differ in balance. Purification using the buckwheat diet involves eating buckwheat porridge for two weeks without salt and oil, salad from 0,5 kg of vegetables and 1 l kefir.
Buckwheat porridge for the diet is prepared in an unusual way: in the evening, pour a cup of buckwheat into the 2 thermos and pour 4 cups of boiling water into the 5 thermos. In the morning porridge is ready. Porridge, salad and kefir are divided into 6-XNUMX receptions. In this mode, eat longer than two weeks is impossible.
Rice cleansing diet
Rice is a well-known absorbent. To cleanse with a rice diet per day, you need 180 g of brown rice (raw), 300 g of vegetables, 100 g of fruit, 20 g of vegetable oil and 400 ml of vegetable broth. Rice is cooked in the same way as buckwheat porridge for a similar diet.
In the morning, after waking up, in order to start the digestion process, you need to drink a glass of water or warm tea from herbs. Next, the set of products is divided into 3 food intake, each of which includes rice. Fruits are added to rice for breakfast, vegetables and vegetable oil for lunch, and vegetable broth for dinner with rice. Duration of diet – 1 week. You can’t stay on this diet for longer: rice, in addition to slag, also draws calcium and other minerals from the body.
As in the previous version, you need to eat three times a day, but not rice, but oatmeal. In addition to oatmeal during the day, it is allowed to eat up to 150 of sour fruits, 200 of non-starchy vegetables, a handful of legumes, a handful of dried fruits, a bunch of greens, 1 of kefir. On the day you also need to drink 1 l of pure water.
Oatmeal is boiled in water, without adding salt, sugar or butter. Together with porridge in the morning they eat fruits or legumes, and in the second – vegetables, greens and dried fruits. After each meal, drink a glass of kefir. The last 250 ml of kefir drink one hour before bedtime.
Out of the diet
In order to fix the result of weight loss for a long time, it is necessary to go out of the diet gradually. Enter products need fractional, one per day. It is advisable to start with fermented milk products, then expand the selection of vegetables and fruits, and later introduce cereals, lean meat, fish, and eggs. The amount of animal fats should be limited as much as possible, replacing them with vegetable oils, if possible.
The diet after a diet for every thinner should be balanced: the body must receive nutrients, minerals and vitamins. The ideal option is unloading cleansing days after leaving the diet. To do this, you can select the menu of any day of any cleansing diet. If you add physical training, jogging or swimming to the change in diet, you can achieve lasting results in weight loss.
Cleaning the body is its healing. A big plus of cleansing diets is dropping excess weight along with slags. Regularly using different techniques, losing weight can maintain slenderness of the body, well-being and good health for a long time. However, do not forget about the shortcomings and contraindications to the cleansing techniques. A doctor or experienced nutritionist will help you to recommend the best method of cleansing and losing weight.