Ducan’s diet is a modern weight loss technique based on the consumption of high protein foods. Using this power system can not only prevent weight gain, but also get rid of 1,5 to 50kg excess weight.
The real plague of the 21st century, which has enslaved more than three hundred million people worldwide, is obesity. According to WHO, the number of obese people is rapidly increasing every year, which represents a social threat to the life of the population.
If you do not take timely measures aimed at eliminating extra pounds, overweight can lead to the following consequences: the development of diabetes mellitus type 2, hypertension, arthritis, osteochondrosis, gallstone disease, angina, vascular atherosclerosis, worsening of gastrointestinal function, repression of reproductive function, increased risk onset of heart attack, difficulty breathing.
Uncontrolled weight gain shortens a person’s lifespan. That is why it is important to enter the fight against extra pounds in a timely manner, after a set of “redundant” 10-20kg. Among obese people often the question “how to lose weight” correctly, without harm to health.
Currently, one of the most effective ways to deal with hateful kilograms is the diet of Dr. Ducane, which, unlike mono-diet, has a varied diet and is perfect for those who like to eat.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Advantages and disadvantages of the technique
- 3 Opinions of experts and contraindications
- 4 Phase # 1 – Attack
- 5 Weekly Attack Menu
- 6 Phase # 2 – Alternating or Cruising
- 7 Sample menu phase alternation 1-1
- 8 Phase # 3 – “Fixing” or “Consolidation”
- 9 Menu on 7 days for the Pin phase
- 10 Phase #4 – Stabilization
- 11 Disruption during diet
- 12 Vegetable method according to Dukan
- 13 Frequently asked Questions
- 13.0.1 Is a protein diet good for men?
- 13.0.2 Can I eat watermelon on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.3 What kind of sweetener is possible on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.4 Can honey be used on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.5 What is dangerous diet Dukana?
- 13.0.6 Constipation with Dukana diet what to do?
- 13.0.7 What is SMP in the Dukan Diet?
- 13.0.8 Dukan diet is it possible to alcohol?
- 13.0.9 What kind of cheese can be on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.10 Can mushrooms on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.11 Is it possible to seed on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.12 How much can you lose on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.13 Can I make bread on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.14 Is it possible to corn on the Dukan diet?
- 13.0.15 Can chicken broth on the Dukan diet?
- 14 Ducane technique in “special” cases
- 15 Dukana diet for pregnant women
- 16 Conclusion
The principle of the Dukan diet is based on the consumption of protein foods that are easily absorbed in the body, which contributes to the rapid loss of excess weight. In addition, in the process of losing weight, the digestive tract is cleaned of accumulated toxins and toxins, as well as an improvement in metabolism. The main products of this technique are bran, vegetables, low-fat fish, lean meat (chicken, turkey).
During weight loss, it is important to preliminarily examine the list of permitted and prohibited products that will help bring closer or, conversely, alienate losing weight from the cherished figure on the scales.
When it is necessary to drop 2-4 kg, a special express diet Dukan for 7 days has been developed, which is designed to speed up the metabolism to quickly obtain the desired effect. At the same time, independently increasing its duration is strictly prohibited, since it can cause serious harm to health. With 5-10 kg of overweight, you should pay attention to the Dukan diet for a month, which involves the gradual shedding of the mass, while respecting the correct diet and exercise.
Due to the fact that there is no excess amount of calories in protein low-carbohydrate food, it perfectly quenches the feeling of hunger, maintains high performance and concentration of attention during the day.
In order to improve the effectiveness of weight loss, while adhering to the Dukan diet, the following requirements should be followed:
- perform morning exercises daily, take walks for at least 20 for a minute;
- increase pure water intake to 2l per day;
- include in the daily diet of oat bran, while their number is directly dependent on the stage of the diet.
According to studies, the effectiveness of losing weight by this method has been proven by professionals. As a rule, the loss of overweight varies from 0,5 to 30kg or more, while in 83,3% of cases, after 6-12 months have passed, after the end of the protein ration, weight stabilization occurs.
The duration of the diet depends on the excess weight and the individual characteristics of the organism.
By the type of ingredients used protein method is the following types:
- Dukan meat diet;
The developed method of nutrition for ducane consists of four phases:
- “Alternating” or “Cruise”;
- “Fixing” or “Consolidation”;
Each stage has its own menu, duration, list of prohibited and acceptable products.
Advantages and disadvantages of the technique
Dukan diet involves the use of only natural healthy ingredients that enrich the body with essential vitamins and minerals. However, this power system has some pros and cons, contraindications that are important to consider in the process of losing weight.
Advantages of the technique
- Stabilization of weight and maintaining the result for a long time.
- High efficiency. With respect for diet and basic requirements, weight loss per week will be from 1,5 to 6kg.
- No restrictions on the amount of food consumed and at the time of eating.
- Significant weight loss from the early days.
- A wide list of products, the use of which allows not only to lose weight quickly and painlessly, but also to prepare delicious culinary masterpieces without sacrificing shape.
The protein diet Dukan eliminates the possibility of using special chemical additives for weight loss, which have a destructive effect on the body.
Pierre Ducane’s diet, among other methods of dropping excess weight, has a distinctive feature – it allows you to carry it out at home, at work, on a business trip, at a resort or even in a restaurant. To do this, it is enough to know the allowed products in stages.
Cons of protein diet
- Limited fat intake. At the same time, their deficiency in the body can lead to deterioration of the skin condition, the development of atherosclerosis, disruption of cholesterol metabolism, inhibition of the reproductive function, and deterioration of the nervous system.
- The imbalance of the diet, the need for the use of vitamin-mineral complexes throughout the entire period of weight loss.
- The complexity of the addiction of the organism to a new diet, as a result, reduces the efficiency of a person, increases fatigue.
Dukan diet, without fail, involves the daily use of oat bran.
Often in remote locations from the city may experience difficulties with the acquisition of this product, which is why before you start to lose weight, you must first stock up on them. This will eliminate the dependence of dropping a kilogram on the delivery time of bran.
Opinions of experts and contraindications
Given the feedback from doctors, the strengths of the Dr. Dukan technique are:
- a well-designed power ladder, namely the presence of the phases “consolidation” and “stabilization”, which contribute to the retention of indicators of the weight dropped;
- low aggressiveness of the program, due to this, in the process of passing the method, a person experiences minimal psychological stress;
- the need for physical activity;
- lack of time “X”, after which it is forbidden to eat.
The weak sides of the diet can be attributed to a lack of balance in the diet, as a result, a decrease in immunity.
Despite the indisputable advantages of this technique and the positive reviews of losing weight, the Dukan scheme is contraindicated in people who have the following diseases:
- kidney failure;
- problems with the cardiovascular system;
- stomach ulcer;
- intestinal dyskinesia;
In addition, it is highly undesirable that the Dukan diet is used during adolescence or people whose work is associated with increased mental work and concentration of attention (for example, doctors, drivers).
In the case of using this technique for weight loss, it is necessary to take a photo before and after its passage, this will help assess the effectiveness of the protein diet at the end of the stabilization stage.
Before embarking on weight loss, it is necessary to determine the optimal weight, based on the characteristics of body composition, gender, age, height, as well as the degree of daily activity.
This will help a specially designed system – a Ducan diet calculator.
Let us consider in more detail the stages of which this technique consists, their duration, the menu for each day, the list of products that are allowed or prohibited for use during its passage.
Phase # 1 – Attack
The first stage of weight loss by protein method is characterized by rapid weight loss and a noticeable decrease in volume. Among the four phases, the “Attack” stage has the most stringent requirements, which should be perfectly carried out, since it is during this period that the total loss of excess body weight is determined in the entire Dukan diet.
Often during weight loss, newbies face the problem of how to begin the fight against malicious kilograms and what you can eat in the process of dieting. Consider these questions in more detail.
“Attack” is a powerful load of the body with protein, which contributes to changes in metabolism and rapid relief from fat deposits. In this phase, it is allowed to include protein foods in unlimited quantities in the diet. At the same time, it is important to bake all dishes on the grill or to cook for a couple, without using fat, which will exclude the use of excessively high-calorie food from the menu.
The first phase completely prohibits the intake of plant foods, restricts the use of salt and seasonings in the cooking process. The diet of beginners allows the use of meat in its pure form, seafood, fish, raw and boiled eggs, skim milk products.
The mandatory conditions for losing weight at the “Attack” stage are the use of double-ground oat bran at least 1,5 Art. spoons per day and plenty of drink, at least 2l. fluid a day.
As a rule, the Attack stage is characterized by increased fatigue, weakness, irritability, hungry attacks, bad mood and dry mouth. That is why at this stage you should not perform heavy physical exercises, it is enough to limit yourself to an easy warm-up and a walk.
In order to avoid exhaustion of the body during this period, it is important to include vitamins in the diet.
Weekly Attack Menu
Day number 1
- breakfast – meat, steam scrambled eggs, coffee or tea;
- lunch – bran bread, soup;
- afternoon tea – meringue or cottage cheese casserole;
- dinner – green or herbal tea, baked meat.
Day number 2
- breakfast – mineral water or tea, bran pancakes;
- lunch – boiled egg, soup with lean meat (veal, beef);
- high tea – low fat yogurt;
- dinner – steam fish or crustaceans.
Day number 3
- breakfast – tea, fish, scrambled eggs;
- lunch – skimmed milk, chicken cutlets;
- Lunch – yogurt or kefir, cottage cheese;
- Dinner – clams or salted salmon.
Day number 4
- breakfast – green tea, melted cheese, bran bread;
- lunch – soup;
- afternoon tea – coffee, cottage cheese casserole;
- dinner – rabbit meat, steamed, kefir.
Day number 5
- breakfast – yogurt, two boiled eggs;
- dinner – kefir, chicken liver or fish patties;
- snack – lean ham or cottage cheese, skimmed milk;
- dinner – herbal tea, duck / goose / turkey fillet, melted cheese.
Day number 6
- breakfast – scrambled eggs, coffee, two crab sticks;
- lunch – lean chicken broth with meatballs;
- afternoon snack – yogurt, bran;
- Dinner – gluten (2 tbsp), green tea, seafood.
Day number 7
- breakfast – cottage cheese casserole, coffee;
- lunch – bran bread, parsley, fish soup;
- afternoon snack – light cottage cheese dessert, tea;
- dinner – kefir or skimmed milk, chicken cutlets.
The diet given for ducans can be adjusted, depending on well-being, namely, reduced by compiling a menu for 3 days. For example, meals can be reversed or food can be limited to 3 once a day. To diversify the diet on the network, specially developed dishes are presented – “recipes for the first stage”.
The duration of the “Attack” phase varies in the 3-10 days range and depends on excess weight: up to 20 kg – 3-5 days, from 20 to 30 kg – 5-7 days, over 30 kg – 7-10 days.
Most of the permitted dishes can be cooked, both on the hob, in the oven, and in the slow cooker, pressure cooker, double boiler.
Phase # 2 – Alternating or Cruising
One of the most important stages of weight loss according to the method of Dukan is a cruise. The essence of the stage lies in the alternation of protein-vegetable, protein days. The duration of the second phase depends on the weight lost during the attack period and is determined on the basis of the calculation: 1 kg of weight lost at the first stage corresponds to 10 days at the Cruise stage.
If you need to drop to 10 kg, the alternation pattern of protein, protein and vegetable days can be 1: 1, 2: 2, 3: 3, over 10kg – 5: 5. In the second case, it is important to consult with a doctor beforehand, since this system has a severe effect on the body, which can lead to a deterioration in the health of a person losing weight.
At the same time, the process of losing weight will proceed much slower than during the “Attack” period and only slow down as a consequence, making up the 1 kg of weight dropped per week.
The safest and most effective schedule for the Cruise phase is the distribution of 1: 1 or 2: 2.
The second stage excludes the use of starchy foods, namely avocados, artichokes, potatoes, corn, lentils, beans, beans, as well as rice, cereals and fat. It is strictly forbidden to eat mayonnaise, desserts and high fat cakes. At the same time, during the cruise, the reception of raw vegetables is allowed. If necessary, they can be subjected to heat treatment (bake, cook).
Permitted products for a diet on the Cruise phase: 80 g dry wine, 20 g low-fat cheese 5%, mustard, gherkins, 1 teaspoon 3% cream, seaweed, 8 pcs. crab sticks, gelatin, 1 tsp cocoa, celery, eggplant, hot peppers, low-fat lactic acid products, bran, radishes, asparagus, salted salmon, cheesecakes, fish, lean meat, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, carrots, beets, cabbage, green beans, zucchini, mushrooms, and all ingredients of the attack menu.
Unlike the first phase, where the consumption of protein products was in unlimited quantities, the 2 stage involves taking vegetables in portions and only to the extent that can satisfy the feeling of hunger.
Given the beneficial properties of oat bran, and in particular the ability to bind and actively remove cholesterol, at the stage of alternation it is important to eat them no less than 2 tablespoon every day.
Day number 1
- breakfast – coffee, scrambled eggs, carrots, bran bread;
- dinner – low-fat steamed veal steak, vegetable soup;
- afternoon tea – herbal tea, cheese cakes;
- dinner – fresh vegetable salad, baked meat.
Day number 2
- breakfast – cottage cheese casserole, kefir;
- lunch – hodgepodge;
- afternoon tea – coffee, a sandwich with lightly salted fish;
- dinner – skimmed milk or yogurt, meat roll.
Day number 3
- breakfast – yogurt, scrambled eggs, bread
- dinner – soup or meat / vegetable soups;
- afternoon tea – coffee, pancakes from bran;
- dinner – salad of raw vegetables, chicken cutlets.
Day number 4
- breakfast – herbal tea, scrambled eggs, boiled beets;
- lunch – baked fish, bran;
- afternoon snack – cheesecakes;
- dinner – soup with meatballs.
Day number 5
- breakfast – lightly salted salmon, coffee, boiled eggs;
- dinner – “cabbage” salad, turkey meat;
- afternoon tea – cottage cheese casserole, kefir 0%;
- dinner – melted cheese, fish with vegetables, tea.
Day number 6
- breakfast – coffee, cheese cakes;
- lunch – bran bread, ear;
- afternoon snack – salad from crustaceans or mollusks;
- dinner – baked fish or meat.
Day number 7
- breakfast – chicken fillet, tomato and radish salad;
- lunch – soup with veal meatballs;
- afternoon snack – cheese cakes, coffee;
- dinner – zucchini dishes, kefir.
The main objective of the second stage of Ducane’s weight loss is to preserve and consolidate the results of the first phase, as well as approximate the diet to the usual one, without the possibility of returning the dropped kilograms during the “Attack” period.
Phase # 3 – “Fixing” or “Consolidation”
During the third phase, stabilization of weight and fixation of the effect achieved in previous periods occurs. The duration of this stage determines the number of kilos dropped during the cruise and is determined on the basis of the calculation that 1 days of the consolidation stage occur on 10 kg of lost body weight.
A prerequisite for the “Consolidation” phase is to hold one “protein” day per week, as well as daily intake of 2,5 of tablespoons of oat bran and 1,5 of purified water.
Perhaps, among the four periods of the Dukan diet, the third stage is the most difficult, because the body has the “yo-yo effect” and the body tries to regain the lost kilos. For this reason, there is a sharp aggravation of hunger, memory deteriorates, fatigue increases, energy consumption decreases, nail growth slows down, sensitivity to cold and the need for sleep increase.
The list of products that are allowed to use during the period of consolidation:
- fruits, not more than one portion per day, except bananas, grapes;
- low-fat cheese, to 40 g;
- bread, 2 slices;
- beans, peas, lentils;
- rice, corn;
In addition, the daily consumption of vegetables from the second phase and protein foods from the first, in any combination, but in moderation, is allowed. The maximum serving size is no more than 220 g. Allowed recipes for ducans can be found on the Internet.
The main feature of the stage “Consolidation” is the possibility of eating one or two times a week for dinner absolutely any food.
It is important to follow two rules:
- eat no more than one serving of the first, second course and dessert;
- the time between holiday meals should be at least 2 of the day.
Menu on 7 days for the Pin phase
Day number 1
- breakfast – tea, cheese cakes;
- lunch – whole grain breads, soup;
- afternoon tea – rhubarb;
- dinner – boiled potatoes or corn porridge, chicken cutlets.
Day number 2
- breakfast – coffee, casserole with berries;
- lunch – bran bread, hodgepodge;
- afternoon snack – cheesecakes;
- dinner – vegetable salad, chicken fillet.
Day number 3
- breakfast – low fat cottage cheese, yogurt;
- lunch – fish soup, low-fat boiled fish;
- afternoon tea – mousse of vegetables;
- dinner – kefir, veal meat.
- breakfast – scrambled eggs, coffee, zucchini;
- lunch – lean chicken broth with meatballs;
- afternoon snack – yogurt, bran;
- dinner – green tea, seafood.
Day number 5
- breakfast – coffee, lean ham sandwich;
- lunch – salad, steamed veal cutlets;
- afternoon tea – berries;
- dinner – funchoza, baked fish.
- breakfast – cottage cheese, kefir, bran bread;
- lunch – hodgepodge, salad;
- afternoon snack – cheesecakes;
- dinner – vegetable stew, rice.
Day number 7
- breakfast – sandwich with salted salmon, green tea;
- lunch – fish with vegetables;
- afternoon tea – goji berries;
- dinner – salad, turkey roll.
In the above diet, you can make adjustments, given the allowed and prohibited foods, while at the stage of “Consolidation” it is important to ensure that one day a week was strictly protein.
Phase #4 – Stabilization
The final stage of the Dukan diet is the Stabilization stage, which provides a diet for life.
Consider the main limitations that are important to consider in the process of its formation.
- Water. The use of non-carbonated purified liquid per day should be at least 1,5 l.
- Sport. To maintain shape and muscle toning, you should do morning exercises daily, go for walks during 0,5-2 hours, take at least 10 000 steps a day.
- Oat bran, must be added to food in the amount of 3 tablespoon / day.
- Protein Day. Once per 7 days, power should be organized according to the first phase principle.
- Balanced diet. Be sure to eat a slice of cheese daily, two “starchy” product, two slices of bread, vegetables, fruits and high protein ingredients.
- Moderation in eating.
- Limit fish consumption, and it is better to replace it with other seafood.
- Avoid stressful situations.
Compliance with these rules will allow to stabilize and keep the result within certain limits, obtained on the basis of three stages. Unlike most methods, focused on the use of mono-products, which undoubtedly leads to depletion of the body, the developed new diet of Dukan allows not only to achieve the desired effect without compromising health, but also to “saturate” it with useful products, as well as gradually adapt it to .
Disruption during diet
In case of violation of the proper diet according to the Dukan concept, the following actions should be performed, which will allow restoring the weight loss program without reducing its effectiveness:
- the next two days to make protein;
- increase the duration of the “broken” phase for a few days;
- limit salt intake;
- increase fluid intake per day: water – up to 2l, green tea – 2 cups;
- to walk for an hour during this period;
- increase sleep duration.
Compliance with the above factors will make the breakdown less painful, minimize the consequences of a deviation from the diet and not harm health.
Vegetable method according to Dukan
In the case of non-use of meat products, a special weight loss system has been developed – the Dukan diet for vegetarians, which involves the replacement of animal-derived proteins with vegetable ones. In fact, this technique differs from the “standard” concept by excluding fish, meat, offal, sausage and seafood from the menu.
During the “Attack” period, it was recommended that the diet focus on: cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, low-fat cheese, tofu, okara, soy meat, milk 0%. At the Cruise stage – for champignons, pumpkin, spinach, broccoli, beans, cabbage, carrots, eggplant, pepper and lactic acid products. At the stage of “Fixation” it is allowed to use all the ingredients from the first two phases, as well as several slices of bread, raisins, prunes, rice, buckwheat, oatmeal.
In order to maintain the achieved results, during stabilization one can eat regular food in moderate quantities.
An important condition for the fourth phase is to hold one protein day per week, as well as daily intake of 4 tablespoon oat bran, 1,5-2l water, exercise.
Frequently asked Questions
Is a protein diet good for men?
Dukan technique is designed to lose weight and does not depend on gender. Proper nutrition according to the scheme, daily sports will gradually lose excess weight and improve well-being, both in men and women.
Can I eat watermelon on the Dukan diet?
During the “Attack”, “Cruise”, “Consolidation” period, it is recommended to refrain from eating fruits, with the exception of Goji berries and Rhubarb, which can be eaten from the “Alternation” phase. These fruits have a low content of natural sugar, are an effective remedy for constipation and act as a source of antioxidants. After losing extra pounds and achieving ideal weight, it is allowed to include the following fruits in the diet: watermelon, pear, mango, kiwi, melon, apples, peach, strawberries, raspberries.
What kind of sweetener is possible on the Dukan diet?
Xylitol, sucralose, aspartame, stevia.
Can honey be used on the Dukan diet?
It is strictly forbidden, since it consists on 100% of sugar, which is absolutely not allowed to be added to the protein diet during the process and after losing weight.
What is dangerous diet Dukana?
Currently, some nutritionists are concerned that this method of losing weight can lead to metabolic disorders, namely, with the intensive use of only protein foods, fat-soluble vitamins can no longer be absorbed, which contributes to calcium deficiency in the body.
It is highly recommended to practice this food system for people with diabetes mellitus, since the process of assimilation of sugar from some fruits and vegetables is much faster than when taken in its pure form. That is why the failure to take this factor into account can lead to a worsening of the condition of patients.
Constipation with Dukana diet what to do?
During the period when the organism gets used to a new diet, there can often be a problem of difficulty defecation.
To eliminate such an unpleasant phenomenon, experts recommend:
- increase the amount of fluid consumed per day to 2, while it is important for 35 min. drink water 0,25-0,5l before eating;
- there are fibers, for example, compote from rhubarb;
- change the diet, namely alternate protein and protein-vegetable days according to the scheme 1: 1;
- increase the number of sports, in particular, to focus on fast walking and swing press;
- include paraffin oil in the diet.
What is SMP in the Dukan Diet?
Often the abbreviation “SMP” is found in the protein method of weight loss, it refers to skimmed milk powder 1,5%.
Dukan diet is it possible to alcohol?
The use of alcoholic beverages in its pure form in the process of losing weight is strictly prohibited. However, it is allowed to use them in the preparation of main dishes, sauces, without a covered lid (up to 3 tablespoons per day) at the “Cruise” stage. This is due to the fact that during the period of heating the alcohol evaporates, leaving only an immaculate aroma.
What kind of cheese can be on the Dukan diet?
At all stages it is allowed to use all low-fat cheese varieties (0%).
At the “Rotation” stage, it is allowed to include grated Swiss and processed cheeses with a maximum fat content of up to 30% in the daily diet of 6, and during the “Fixing” phase – until 40 of the most protein-rich variety (for example, Gouda, Veselaya Burenka, Parmesan, Edam, Saint Necter, Emmental, Reblochon), up to 50 g – with a fat content of 20%, up to 60 g – with 10%.
Can mushrooms on the Dukan diet?
“Forest bread” is forbidden to use at the “Attack” stage; it is allowed during the “Alternation” and “Fixing” periods.
Is it possible to seed on the Dukan diet?
Due to the increased fat content and calorie content, while losing weight, this product is recommended to be completely excluded from the diet. Allowed the use of seeds in moderate quantities only after achieving the desired result, at the stage of “Stabilization”.
How much can you lose on the Dukan diet?
In the case of strict fulfillment of all conditions, this technique will help reset from 5 to 50kg and more. You can verify this by reviewing the reviews and results with photos of slimming people.
Can I make bread on the Dukan diet?
Allowed the use of diet bread with oat bran.
Is it possible to corn on the Dukan diet?
In view of the high level of starch, the use of this product during the period of weight loss is strictly prohibited. The use of corn in limited quantities at the Stabilization stage is allowed.
Can chicken broth on the Dukan diet?
Yes, starting from the first phase, provided that it is prepared from a filet.
Compliance with the above conditions of proper nutrition and daily routine will help to achieve the desired result without a “loss” for health.
Ducane technique in “special” cases
Often in the process of pregnancy and feeding a child a woman accumulates kilograms, which are necessary for the full development of the baby. The optimal weight gain is directly dependent on body weight before pregnancy and, as a rule, ranges from 5 to 20kg. However, there are cases when the “purchase” of extra kilograms occurs at an accelerated pace, which leads to excessive mother completeness and contributes to the risk of giving birth to an unhealthy baby, as well as the development of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and the cardiovascular system.
In order to avoid the occurrence of so many negative consequences, a special method of losing weight has been developed – the Ducan diet for pregnant women. Its fundamental products are bran, fish, meat, fresh vegetables, boiled eggs, milk, Mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, seafood, peanuts, pistachios. A sufficient amount of protein contributes to the good growth of all cells and tissues of the baby.
Dukana diet for pregnant women
- Exclude from the diet sweets and bakery products that give “empty” calories and lead to constipation.
- The weekly rate of starch containing products is two servings.
- Daily consumption of fruits and berries, except bananas, cherries, grapes, in two portions
- Replacing the “protein” Thursday to “protein”.
- Adding lactic products and 2% milk to the diet.
- The possibility of a one-time reception of your favorite dishes in limited quantities once a week, the so-called “feast”.
The best option for a pregnant woman is five meals a day, with breaks in 3-3,5. However, due to the individual characteristics of the organism, whether such a diet is suitable for a woman, it is necessary to look at how she feels, individually.
For weight loss after childbirth, during the period of breastfeeding, the French Dukan diet was developed, which ensures the use of “building material” for the infant — protein, fruits, vegetables — necessary for the full development of the child, and the simultaneous shedding of excess weight.
The Dukan diet during breastfeeding involves the use of lactic acid products 2%.
The approximate menu for nursing mothers and during pregnancy:
- breakfast – green tea, whole-grain bread rolls, scrambled eggs with ham;
- second breakfast – berries or fruits;
- dinner – baked lean meat, low-fat chicken broth or fish soup, salad;
- light afternoon tea – green tea, cottage cheese casserole;
- Dinner – turkey fillet, pasta, vegetable stew.
The Dukan diet for nursing mothers consists not only of proper nutrition, but also involves daily walks, at least for 20 minutes in the fresh air.
Today on the Internet you can find delicious recipes “protein techniques” that will help diversify the diet. The most common of them include: cottage cheese casserole in a slow cooker, cabbage cutlets, chicken roll, meringue on the Dukan diet, oat bran pancakes, squash soup, seafood noodles. At the same time, a specially designed interactive table presented on the web will help determine the caloric content of ready meals.
The most popular among those who lose weight is the bread recipe from the Dukan diet, which involves kneading dough from 3 tablespoons corn starch, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and 1 tablespoons wheat bran, 1 bag of baking powder, 0% skimmed cheese, 2 tablespoons kefir, followed by baking it in the oven for 25 minutes.
The effectiveness of the technique depends solely on losing weight.
If you comply with all the requirements of the Dukan diet, if necessary, you can lose weight by 30 kg or more, as well as speed up the metabolism, cleanse the body of toxins, improve your well-being. However, it is worth remembering that the “stabilization” phase lasts a lifetime, which is why during this period you should carefully select the menu so that the dropped kilos will not return again.