The Kremlin diet is a weight correction method based on limiting carbohydrate intake. This technique came from a protein nutrition program developed by American cardiologist Robert Atkins at 1972. The main difference between the above diets is the carbohydrate counting system.
“To look good and, at the same time, feel great” is the main credo of any modern woman of the 21st century. Questions about how to achieve the optimal shape, have a slim figure and control your taste preferences interested the weaker sex at all times. No wonder today there are more than 500 body weight correction techniques.
To get rid of extra pounds you need, first of all, to settle the diet. According to low-carbohydrate food systems, each product has its price, expressed in arbitrary units. Depending on the number of points used per day, the protein-fat diet allows you to quickly lose / gain weight and keep the achieved result.
At the first stage of weight loss according to the “Kremlin”, the permissible amount of carbohydrates eaten per day is 40 conventional units (cu), according to the Atkins method, 20 cu At the same time, the cardiologist focuses on the development, maintenance of ketosis, which is absolutely unsafe for human health. The Kremlin program, unlike the Atkins diet, precludes the achievement of this condition.
Currently, the most effective methods of losing weight are watermelon, protein, buckwheat, kefir-cucumber, energy diets. Among a wide variety of low-calorie nutrition systems, it is difficult to single out the one that nutritionists approve of. An exception is the popular Kremlin protein diet. Adhering to a low-carb diet, in 7 days the weight will decrease by 3-4kg, in two weeks – 8-9kg, in a month – 12-15kg.
The greater the body weight, the more intense the extra pounds go.
Let us consider in detail the stages of weight loss, an exemplary menu (“meat” and “vegetarian”) for 10 days, 2 weeks, month, frequently asked questions, calculation of conventional units (points, points), where to start, the rules and instruction methods, contraindications that such a complete table of the Kremlin diet, permissible, prohibited foods, the benefits and harm of carbohydrate-free ration, recipes for ready meals, a table for the week.
- 1 The history and essence of the methodology
- 2 Advantages and disadvantages
- 3 Contraindications
- 4 Opinion of physicians
- 5 The fundamental rules of the method
- 6 Product table with glasses
- 7 Stages
- 8 Frequently asked questions in the first stage
- 9 Meat program on 10 days
- 10 Vegetarian program on 2 weeks
- 11 “Kremlin” for a month
The history and essence of the methodology
The light diet of American astronauts or “kremlevka” has several versions of the appearance. According to one of them, it acquired its name from astronauts for whom a special weight loss system was developed. Other sources claim that the best Kremlin diet was invented back in Soviet times by leading nutritionists of the country only for high-ranking officials.
For a long time, the technique was under the aura of unprecedented mystery, because the recipe, rules and tips on how to lose weight, more than 20 years were not disclosed to anyone. After publicity, the protein slimming system has become widely popular among all segments of the population.
The principle of the Kremlin’s diet is based on a sharp restriction of carbohydrate intake, as a result, to fill the energy deficit necessary for human life, the body begins to expend internal reserves, located in fat deposits. Due to this, there is a gradual decrease in body weight.
Yevgeny Chernykh, a journalist with the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda, experienced the simple menu of “American astronauts” and published a book that presents a detailed description of the diet (Kremlin diet by day of the week), the secrets of the methodology, a table of ready-made dishes.
A carbohydrate-free weight loss program differs from most diets (for example, Dean Ornish, Ali Gadzhiev, cranberry, apple, and cucumber) in that they “allow” to use “prohibited” foods. According to this technique, protein products (low-fat cottage cheese, cheese up to 17%, eggs, fish, lean meats) can be consumed in any quantity. At the same time, from the daily menu you need to exclude bread, sweets, fruits, vegetables, store and freshly squeezed concentrated juices (except for tomato), rice, potatoes.
The Kremlin’s carbohydrate-free diet is designed to correct body weight without harming your health. For those who want to lose excess weight, the daily ration should be 20-40 cu, gain kilograms — exceed 60 cu, keep the effect achieved — equal 60 cu
Determining the number of points (1 cu = 1g of carbohydrates / 100g) in raw foods separately and in the finished dish as a whole can be done using the Kremlin diet table, on the basis of which the menu of this nutrition system is built. In addition, the recipe analyzer presented on the web will help to simplify the scoring.
The most common mistake that slows down the process of achieving the desired result is a violation of the conditions for weight correction (spontaneous increase or decrease in diet points).
The main conditions of the modified Atkins diet:
- control the amount of carbohydrates eaten per day;
- do not sweeten anything;
- lead a mobile life.
The lack of physical activity in the process of losing weight leads to a change in the condition of the skin – it sags. Regular exercise will help prevent the development of such an unpleasant phenomenon and bring the muscles in the body to tone.
Advantages and disadvantages
The primary advantage of the Kremlin diet is its high efficiency (minus 4-5% of body weight in 7 days, 6 -8% in 1 months).
Advantages of the technique
- No need to count calories. The developed table of carbohydrates in foods is designed to alleviate the fate of losing weight and is designed to determine the energy value of the dish.
- Normalization of metabolism. Limiting the amount of carbohydrates consumed helps to restore metabolism in the body.
- Ease of use. Due to the fact that the Kremlin diet does not provide for an hourly mode of eating, with weight loss, you can follow the usual daily routine.
- Lack of drowsiness and feelings of hunger due to the long digestion of protein foods (during 4 h).
- Variety of allowed products (see in detail – p. Stages).
- Freedom from carbohydrate dependence. In the process of adherence to a diet for a month, taste habits change. Namely, reduced craving for confectionery.
- No need to purchase expensive special blends and powders, as in the case of compliance with energy diets. The cost of the Kremlin diet is comparable to the usual expenses for food.
Despite the indisputable advantages, this weight loss program has its drawbacks.
Cons of the Kremlin diet
- The formation of toxic substances – ketone bodies. A carbohydrate deficiency in the daily menu helps the body use body fat to generate energy. However, the lack of organic compounds in the diet provokes incomplete combustion of fat, which leads to the formation of toxic metabolic products, the so-called ketone bodies.
An excess of these substances causes a life-threatening condition – ketosis. Carcinogenic elements, damaging the myelin sheaths of internal organs (kidneys, liver, brain), cause acute poisoning of the body. However, this condition is often asymptomatic, in a latent form. Therefore, the effects of intoxication may occur only after 3 – 6 months.
- Deficiency in the daily diet of dietary fiber. The Kremlin diet for weight loss involves restricting the intake of plant foods that contain fiber. For this reason, the intestine can not fully perform the evacuation function, putrefactive processes gradually develop in the organ. This phenomenon underlies the development of dysbiosis.
- The deficit in the menu of calcium, beta-carotene, bioflavonoids and vitamins of group B. The meager consumption of vegetables and fruits provokes the development of the following conditions: fragility of bones, teeth, nails, caries, immunity, spurs on the heels, formation of lips around the mouth, nose bleeds.
- Increasing the load on the urinary system of the body. Excessive intake of protein foods leads to stagnant processes in the kidneys and gall bladder. As a result, urate and oxolate stones are formed in the organs. Taking into account the fact that animal fats and cholesterol enter the body together with meat products, harmful deposits gradually accumulate in the vessels, which can later provoke their blockage.
Having studied the pros and cons of the Kremlin, let’s proceed to the identification of side effects of the technique.
When switching to a protein-fat diet, in addition to the table of dishes with prohibited and allowed products, according to the quantity of cu, it is important to take into account the state of one’s own health.
- Chronic diseases of the urinary organs – pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, renal dysfunction. Due to the fact that the Kremlin diet provides the intake of excessive amounts of protein in the body, the affected organs are not able to quickly remove the processed decay products. Therefore, from the purine bases, which are contained in meat food, uric acid is formed. An excess of this substance in the body leads to the development of gout and the formation of uricidal kidney stones.
- Heart diseases – angina pectoris, ischemic disease, hypertension. Excess cholesterol entering the body with animal products is often the cause of vascular atherosclerosis and fatty liver hepatosis. Therefore, in the presence of these ailments is to refrain from adhering to the protein-fat diet.
- Diseases of the digestive organs – ulcers, gastritis, metabolic syndrome, intestinal dysbiosis, constipation.
- Menopause. The lack of fermented milk products in the daily menu leads to calcium deficiency. This condition is especially dangerous for women at the age of 60 in the period of hormonal adjustment of the body, since the risk of developing osteoporosis, during menopause, increases 3 times.
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation.
- Diabetes. The presence of this disease does not exclude the possibility of using this diet. However, in this case, it is important to strictly adhere to the cu table, and losing weight is under the supervision of an experienced endocrinologist. In addition, it is important to understand that for patients with pancreatic pathology, a low carbohydrate content in the diet often has negative consequences – the development of hypoglycemia or diabetic nephropathy.
Compliance with the “Kremlin” for more than 1 months causes a deficiency of basic nutrients (B, C, A vitamins, omega 3, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc), and as a result, metabolic disorders. It is possible to fill the mineral deficiency by including biologically active additives and multivitamin complexes in the daily diet.
Opinion of physicians
Reviews of the Kremlin diet by nutritionists and losing weight contribute to the formation of an objective assessment of this nutrition system. At the same time, many people are wondering: how much can you lose when it is meticulously followed? Reviews and the results of thinner, indicate that the maximum weight loss per week is 5 kg.
The protein diet is appreciated by world stars of show business (Madonna, Boris Moiseyev, Jennifer Aniston). At the same time, Catherine Zeta-Jones, eliminating bakery products and sweets from the diet, managed to lose 3 kg in the month of 19. However, reviews of doctors are not as clear as the opinions of celebrities.
Nutriciologist Ruslana Piskoppel, has substantiated in her writings that a low-carb menu often provokes a breakdown, in which the weight lost is returned again. A nutritionist together with Professor V. A. Dedali (a member of the International Association of Micronutricia USA), as a result of the research, concluded that excessive consumption of animal protein leads to the formation of uric acid salts. As a result, Piscoppel believes that such a diet is harmful to the body.
In contrast to the negative conclusion of Ruslana, the medical practice of the nutritionist Alexei Kovalkov, and the numerous testimonies of people who have lost weight, say the opposite – about the high effectiveness of this weight correction system. In his video, the doctor explains how the Kremlin’s diet works, how many points a day can be consumed, and what not to eat to achieve the result (minus 2 kg per day 3).
Given the reviews of slimming people, the most popular dishes for the Kremlin diet:
- beef with cheese in sour cream (1,1 cu);
- shrimp soup “Tom Yam” (16,2 cu);
- salads: cucumber (1,6 cu), cabbage and carrot (17,7 cu), squid (5 cu).
Beef with cheese in sour cream sauce, the principle of cooking
The following ingredients will be needed for 4 servings:
- 800 c. Calf tenderloin;
- 100 ml of sour cream;
- 100 g durum cheese;
First of all, you need to cut the meat in small pieces and fry for 40 minutes in a pan or “then” in a slow cooker. After that, the veal is poured with sour cream and sprinkled with pre-grated cheese. Then the dish is stewed until cooked for 20 minutes on low heat.
The fundamental rules of the method
The success of losing weight or gaining weight is strict adherence to the nutrition system, daily scoring, and regular exercise.
Basics of the Kremlin diet, the whole truth about it
- Exclude sugar from the diet, because in 100g. of this product 99 cu make up carbohydrates. While in the first stage of “kremlev” the daily menu is calculated on 20 points, the maximum is 40 cu, which is less in 2-5 than the organic content in 150. sweets.
- Maintain water-salt balance. The daily dose of water consumed – 2l. It is recommended to drink fortified teas – ginger, hips or hawthorn.
- Control the amount of food eaten. Exclude fatty, salty, spicy dishes from the daily menu. It is important to remember that the Kremlin diet and alcohol are absolutely incompatible concepts. During weight loss is to adhere to healthy lifestyles, Prohibition.
- You can not overeat. Despite the fact that the table of carbohydrates allows the consumption of foods with low levels of sugar, their abuse leads to undesirable consequences, namely, stretching the stomach, slowing down the digestive process and gaining weight.
- Increase the consumption of unsweetened fruits (grapefruit, orange, apples, pineapple, pear, kiwi, tangerines), greens (spinach, parsley, celery, sorrel, dill), vegetables (cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes), low-fat fish (cod, river perch, bream, pike, flounder), lean meat varieties (turkey, chicken, rabbit, veal).
- Monitor scores. Make a daily diet, while ready meals before use must be checked for the amount of cu To do this, you should use a specially designed system – the Kremlin diet table.
The main condition for losing weight is not to exceed the amount of carbohydrates eaten (points) per day.
- Take vitamin complexes to compensate for the lack of minerals in the body.
- Rate your own features. Before you start practicing the 14 and 30-day methods, it is advisable to first make up the Kremlin diet menu for the first week and go through this cycle. After the set period, in the absence of negative reactions from the body, you can safely proceed to the observance of the full course of weight loss, calculated on 14 days.
Often two weeks on the Kremlin’s diet are accompanied by intestinal problems and constipation. This problem can be resolved by introducing 20 into the daily diet. oat or wheat bran.
The above secrets of the Kremlin diet will help get rid of overweight in a matter of days.
Product table with glasses
For ease of drawing up the daily diet developed a special table of points. Points in it denote the amount of carbohydrates that is contained in the 100 of the ingredient.
Full table of products of the Kremlin diet
|Bread, flour products|
|Armenian pita bread||57|
|dark rye bread||40|
|Crackers are sweet||67|
|Wheat flour top grade||68|
|Wheat flour 1 grade||67|
|Beef, rabbit meat|
|Geese, ducks, turkeys, chicken|
|Meat with sour cream sauce||8|
|Liver, navels chicken||1,5|
|Sausage (pork, chicken, beef)|
|Sausages beef, pork||1,5|
|Beef tongue, pork|
|Boiled fish (sea, river)|
|Fish, fried in breadcrumbs||12|
|Fish baked in tomato sauce||6|
|Sea kale dry||1|
|Smoked, dried fish|
|Dairy / Dairy Products|
|Low-fat cottage cheese (0 – 1,5%)||1,5|
|Glazed curd bars||33|
|Fat cottage cheese (2 – 9%)||2,8|
|Curd mass purchased||15|
|Kefir, ryazhenka, yogurt||4|
|Homemade yogurt (no sugar)||3,6|
|Hard cheese||0,5 – 2|
|Vegetable oil (any)|
|Mayonnaise table||1,5 – 3|
|Fresh String Beans||3|
|Chinese radish (daikon)||1|
|Pepper sweet (green, red)||5|
|Salad with asparagus||3|
|Root of parsley||10,5|
|Cabbage (white, cauliflower)||5|
|Celery, ruccola (greens)||2|
|Parsley, cilantro (greens)||8|
|White (boiled, stewed)||1|
|Mushrooms (boiled, stewed)||0,5|
|Chanterelles (boiled, stewed)||1,6|
|Dried aspen mushrooms||13|
|Saffron milk cap||0,4|
|Soups / entrees (500 g)|
|Broth meat, chicken|
|Fish in oil|
|Fish in tomato||5,5|
|Sprats in oil|
|Caviar from marrows||8,4|
|Sea cabbage (salad)||4|
|Sugar, refined sugar||99,5|
|Fruit ice cream||26|
|Ice cream sundae||22|
|Popsicle Ice Cream||21|
|Sweets – Fondant||90|
|Strawberry jam, raspberry||71|
|Cherry jam (without sugar)||3|
|Apples||9 – 11|
|Currant red, black||7,3-7,5|
|White currant, yoshta||8|
|Tea, coffee, herbal teas|
|Mineral table water|
|Tomato juice with pulp||3,5|
|Plum juice normalized||11|
|Carrot juice with pulp||6|
|Compote from grapes||20|
|Compote on xylitol||6|
|200 beer ml||12|
|Liqueur 50 ml||18|
|Dry wine (white, red)||1|
|Gin and tonic||7|
|Vinegar 9% (1 tbsp.)||2,5|
|White vinegar wine (tsp. 1.)||0,5|
|Apple vinegar, natural||1|
|Vinegar red wine (1 tsp.)|
|Pepper ground (1 tbsp.)||1,5|
|Wheat bran (100 gr.)||33,5|
|Ground cinnamon (1 tsp.)||0,5|
|Mustard powder (1 tbsp.)||0,5|
|Ginger root (1 tbsp.)||0,8|
|Adjika (1 tsp.)||2|
|Homemade ketchup (1 1 tbsp.)||5|
|Horseradish sauce (1 tbsp.)||0,5|
|Barbecue Marinade (1 tsp.)||0,5|
|Soy sauce (1 tbsp.)||1|
|Tomato Stir-Fry (4 1 tbsp.)||3,5|
|Meat sauce (4 1 tbsp.)||3|
Table of the Kremlin diet in products will help to balance the daily diet and control the amount of cu in the created dishes. However, in the process of losing weight, it is important to understand that you can not eat food with a high glycemic index.
What you can eat during the day directly depends on your goals and objectives: for weight gain you should give preference to products with a high content of cu – from 20 points, for dropping extra pounds – from low to 8 points.
The carbohydrate-free weight loss technique involves a gradual reduction in body weight.
There are four stages of “kremlev”, which differ in duration, menu, list of allowed, prohibited products.
The effectiveness of dropping excess kilos or gaining weight depends on the accuracy of compliance with its rules.
All about the Kremlin diet
Stage No. 1 – “Phase Induction”
As a rule, the duration of this stage is 14 days. During the first period, the body adapts to a new diet, the process of burning fat (the transition to lipolysis mode) starts. The beginning of weight loss is a reduction in the consumption of organic substances containing hydroxyl and carbonyl groups to 20 cu per day, the complete exclusion from the diet of starchy vegetables (corn, pumpkin, beets, potatoes), confectionery, bakery products, fruits, alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.
The first stage menu: fats (olive oil, sour cream), protein (eggs, cheese, shrimp, crayfish, oysters, poultry, veal, cod, hake, pollock, perch), green vegetables (radish, radish, sorrel, cucumbers, rosemary , parsley, lettuce, olives) can be eaten in any quantity. Preferably 3-4 single meals.
Given the fact that the first stage of the Kremlin’s diet is the most difficult to tolerate, you need to diversify your diet as much as possible by preparing meals from permitted foods. Weight loss for a given period depends on the amount of excess kilograms, individual characteristics of the body and ranges from 2 to 10kg.
Acceptable recipes for the first stage of losing weight and their detailed description (spinach with mushrooms, fish and cheese salad, broccoli soup, stuffed boiled pork, cheese and crab balls, eggplant medallions, zucchini rolls with mozzarella, salmon in orange sauce) are presented on the network .
Stage № 2 – “Active Weight Loss”
The main task of this period is to find the daily intake of carbohydrates, which does not prevent the loss of body weight.
At the second stage, the Kremlin Diet program involves the gradual introduction of carbohydrate products (melon, raspberries, strawberries, lemon, tomato juice, pumpkin seeds, sunflower, walnuts, cashews, peanuts, asparagus, cauliflower, red bell pepper, tomato into the daily diet , onions, spinach) – no more than 5 $ in Week.
If adding points to the menu slowed down weight loss, you need to reduce the rate of organic substances to 3 cu in 7 days. The 2 stage of the “Kremlin” depends on the rate of weight loss and continues until 2-4kg is left until the target.
Stage No. 3 – “Dietary Expansion”
During this period, it is important to gradually introduce foods high in carbohydrates – 10 cu per week (cereals, starchy vegetables, nuts, legumes, fruits). It is extremely important to add one new ingredient per day, which will allow you to monitor the reaction of the body. If, after the introduction of carbohydrate products, the weight does not go away, but rather increases, they cost to be immediately removed from the menu.
At the third stage, it is important to develop a nutrition system that allows you to maintain the acquired shape and improve the result on 2-4kg. For most losing weight, the optimal amount of carbohydrates in a given period is 60 cu per day.
“Dangerous” products that can lead to the return of lost kilograms include: pine nuts, sweet and white potatoes, beets, carrots, rice, barley, bread, almonds, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, lentils, beans, grapes, banana, watermelon, strawberries, mangoes. Therefore, you need to enter these ingredients into the daily menu very carefully – one at a time in a moderate amount (up to 100g – cereals, vegetables, up to 40g – seeds, up to 80g – fruits). On average, a light carbohydrate diet in the third stage lasts 2-3 months.
Stage № 4 – “Diet, life long”
After reaching the desired shape, it is important to direct all efforts to retain the result. The Atkins Kremlin diet presumes low-carb nutrition throughout life. At the fourth stage, it is important to give preference to the proteins, fats and carbohydrates that are most beneficial. These include: germinated grains, dried fruits, vegetables, dairy and whole grain products, seeds, berries.
To maintain the achieved result, you need to daily count the number of carbohydrate points and make sure that as a result of the introduction of permitted products, body weight does not begin to increase. The positive dynamics of weight gain more than 3kg indicates the need to return to the previous stages of eliminating extra pounds.
During the entire period of weight loss, it is important to pay special attention to sports, which give tone to flabby muscles, increase energy levels, improve health, speed up metabolism, strengthen ligaments, and stimulate the bowels. In addition, moderate exercise is an excellent way to raise immunity and improve mood, which is especially important during the period of changing the usual diet to low carbohydrate.
Frequently asked questions in the first stage
Is it possible to drink coffee during the “Kremlin”?
Undesirable, it is better to give preference to green tea without sugar.
How much can you throw in the period of compliance with a low-carb diet?
The Kremlin diet for a week eliminates 2-4kg, 10 days – 5-6kg, 14 days – 8-9kg, a month – up to 15kg.
Why is the first week accompanied by bouts of hunger, dizziness, loss of energy? What to do?
The Kremlin’s diet at the first stage is a test for the organism, because it is during this period that it is adapted to the low-carb diet. Therefore, at the beginning of the process of losing weight you need to relax more, walk in the fresh air.
Why Kremlin diet does not help? How to achieve the desired result?
Often, the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity can be found exclaiming: “Not losing weight on the Kremlin diet, what to do?” First of all, you should not panic, it is important to analyze the diet, because in 90% of cases the process of losing weight slows down the mistakes made on the day, the complete elimination of fats from the diet, intense exercise, the use of prohibited foods).
To eliminate the negative phenomena on the part of the body, it is enough to adhere to the fundamental rules of the method.
Meat program on 10 days
Perhaps the most common question among losing weight: how much can you lose weight on the Kremlin diet. An unequivocal answer to it does not exist, since the result depends on the characteristics of the organism of each person. On average, weekly weight loss is 6-9% of total body weight.
Consider in detail the menu on 10 days.
The main products during this period are boiled meat, fish of lean varieties, non-starchy vegetables.
Kremlin diet by day
Day № 1, 22 cu
- breakfast – cheese – 100g., scrambled eggs with ham, green tea without sugar;
- lunch – vegetable salad (tomatoes, onions, Bulgarian pepper) – 150g, celery soup – 250g, boiled turkey fillet – 150 g.;
- dinner – steak – 150g., tomato – 1pcs.
Day № 2, 21 cu
- breakfast – low-fat cottage cheese – 150g., boiled eggs – 2pc., ginger tea;
- lunch – boiled squid – 100g., cabbage soup – 250g., cucumber salad with sour cream, – 150g .;
- dinner – chicken fillet, steamed – 100g, braised cauliflower – 120g, broth of rose hips.
Day № 3, 34 cu
- breakfast – fried eggplants – 100g, coffee without sugar, chicken sausages – 3pcs;
- lunch – rabbit chop – 1pcs., vegetable soup – 250g., cabbage salad -100g., olive oil – 1 tsp.;
- dinner – steamed hake fillet – 150g, red bell pepper – 1pcs, nonfat kefir.
Day number 4, 23.e.
- breakfast – vegetable stew – 200g, sausages – 2, coffee;
- lunch – turkey cutlet – 1pcs, chicken broth – 250g, salad of mushrooms, greens, onions, tomatoes;
- dinner – lettuce – 100g., fried hake or boiled shrimp – 200g, green tea.
Day № 5, 25 cu
- breakfast – an omelet from two eggs, cheese – 100g, coffee;
- dinner – beef steak – 200g, celery soup – 200g, cabbage salad with greens – 100g .;
- dinner – salad from greens and cucumbers – 200g, bream for a couple – 200g, kefir.
Day № 6, 25 cu
- breakfast – cheese – 100g., scrambled eggs, unsweetened tea;
- lunch – soup – 250g, braised zucchini – 100g, cucumber – 1pcs, fried chicken – 200g;
- Dinner – boiled flounder – 200g, salad from sorrel, celery, spinach – 100g, kefir 0%.
Day № 7, 27 cu
- breakfast – chicken sausages – 4pcs, caviar from zucchini – 100g;
- lunch – baked chicken – 200g, meat solyanka – 200g, fortified tea, cucumber salad – 100g;
- dinner – boiled veal – 200g., tomato – 1pc., nonfat kefir.
Day № 8, 30 cu
- breakfast – scrambled eggs with ham or cottage cheese – 100g, coffee, cheese – 50g .;
- lunch – stewed cauliflower with mushrooms – 100g, beef broth – 200g, cheese – 50g, cabbage salad – 100g .;
- dinner – steak – 100g., cheese 9% – 50g., cucumber – 1pcs.
Day № 9, 36 cu
- breakfast – scrambled eggs, cheese – 50g, unsweetened coffee;
- lunch – boiled liver – 100g., chicken “steamed” – 200g., cabbage salad – 100g .;
- dinner – stewed turkey with tomatoes – 200g, salad leaves – 50g, kefir 0%.
Day № 10, 34 cu
- breakfast – fried eggs of two eggs, boiled white mushrooms – 50g, unsweetened tea;
- dinner – cabbage-beet salad – 100g, ear – 200g, fried chicken – 200g, mandarin – 1 pcs .;
- dinner – cucumber – 1pc, boiled perch fillet – 200g., nonfat kefir.
The Kremlin diet for 10 days “allows” to eat walnuts, peanuts, pumpkin seeds – 70 gfor snacks throughout the day, dried fruits (prunes, dried apricots) – 100g. and grapefruit, apple, orange – 1pcs each. During the day, it is important to combine low-calorie ingredients with high-calorie ones, replace animal fats with vegetable fats, sweets with dried fruits, and for breakfast and dinner there are vegetable salads and protein products.
Kremlin diet for 10 days is an effective way to deal with 5-6 extra pounds. If the excess weight is 8kg, the duration of the low-carb diet should be extended to two weeks, if 15kg – to four.
Consider in detail the menu for the month and 14 days.
Vegetarian program on 2 weeks
Given the widespread popularity of the nutrition system, which excludes the use of animal products, we consider one of the variations of the “Kremlin”, adapted to vegetarianism.
For beginners to lose weight, the number of points eaten per day should be 40 cu, while later this indicator can be reduced gradually to 20 cu.
Day number 1
- breakfast – boiled cauliflower – 150g, green tea +1 tsp. 1 sugar;
- lunch – a vegetarian soup based on smoked mackerel (60g.) and beans (200g.), red-squeezed apple juice – 200ml .;
- afternoon tea – grapefruit – 1pcs .;
- dinner – green tea without added sugar, boiled shrimps – 120g, boiled cabbage – 150g.
Day number 2
- breakfast – stewed white mushrooms with zucchini – 150g, ginger tea;
- lunch – sauerkraut – 100g, boiled flounder fillet – 150g, green tea;
- afternoon tea – carrot juice – 200ml;
- dinner – cucumber – 1pcs., boiled white mushrooms – 120g (without adding spices, salt), carrot juice – 200ml.
Day number 3
- breakfast – dogrose broth, apple – 1pcs .;
- lunch – sauerkraut – 70g., buckwheat porridge – 100g., green tea with the addition of 1 tsp. sugar, boiled white mushrooms – 70g .;
- afternoon tea – ginger tea;
- dinner – cucumber – 1pcs.
Day number 4
- breakfast – hawthorn infusion + 1 tsp honey, sauerkraut – 150g .;
- lunch – boiled rice – 60g., “steamed” squid – 200g., green tea;
- afternoon tea – boiled shrimp – 3pcs;
- dinner – green peas – 100g, boiled perch fillet – 100g, apple – 1 pcs.
Day number 5
- breakfast – green tea; boiled shrimps – 150g, braised cabbage – 100 g.;
- lunch – mushroom cream soup – 250g;
- afternoon tea – grapefruit – 1pcs .;
- dinner – green tea, honey – 1 tsp., boiled white mushrooms – 120g.
Day number 6
- breakfast – freshly squeezed orange juice – 200ml;
- lunch – vegetable soup based on carrots, zucchini, cabbage, peas – 200g, ginger tea;
- afternoon snack – an apple – 1pcs or peeled pine nuts – 40 g.;
- dinner – sauerkraut or boiled white mushrooms – 100g, herbal tea.
Day number 7
- breakfast – lingonberry – 50g. or mandarin – 1pcs., black tea, 1 tsp. sugar;
- lunch – squash cream soup – 150g., boiled cauliflower – 80g .;
- afternoon snack – apple – 1pcs. or carrot juice – 200ml;
- dinner – sauerkraut – 150g., 1 tsp. honey, boiled shrimp – 100g., green tea.
After the 7 days of the diet expire, the weight loss will be 3-5kg. To reset the 8-9kg, the above menu for a week needs to be repeated once more.
How long can you sit on a Kremlin diet of a vegetarian type?
Due to the lack of animal products in the “vegetable” diet, in the process of compliance with vegetable nutrition, the body will receive less vital enzymes and minerals. Therefore, taking into account the feedback from doctors, it is not recommended to observe this method of losing weight without compromising health.
“Kremlin” for a month
30-day nutritional diet – the full version of a low-carb diet program. It existed in the times of the USSR.
The essence of this Kremlin diet: for the first 14 days, follow the menu on 20 cu, from the third week increase carbohydrate intake to 25 points, from the fourth to 30.
If during the expansion of the diet the process of losing weight slowed down and the weight is worth it, you need to reduce the amount of consumed points per day (example: 1-14 days – 20 cu, 15-21 – 23 cu., 21-28 – 28 cu .), and also to exclude prohibited products (potatoes, cereals, starchy vegetables, bread, confectionery, carbonated drinks).
The menu of the Kremlin diet for a month consists of the same products as are included in the “meat” and “vegetarian” nutrition programs.
Instead of sugar, it is better to give preference to low-calorie sugar substitutes (stevia, isomalt, fructose), dried fruits.
So, the Kremlin diet at 2 weeks is an effective solution to the “fed up” problems. The key conditions of this methodology are: daily calculation of carbohydrates eaten, do not sweeten anything, do not overeat, drink 2l per day, observe the diet, without making changes to the daily diet.
We are waiting for your photos before and after losing weight using a low-carb method!