The area around the eyes is one of the most susceptible and vulnerable areas of the human face. The thinness of the skin due to the effects of many internal and external factors leads to the rapid appearance of wrinkles and other signs of rapid aging. That is why proper skin care around the eyes is extremely important, creams and lotions alone can not be avoided. Mesotherapy can come to the rescue, the technique is both safe and effective.
- 1 Indications for conduction
- 2 What drugs are used?
- 3 The main stages of the procedure
- 4 Side effects and contraindications
- 5 Recommendations for skin restoration
- 6 Benefits of holding
- 7 Before and after photos
Indications for conduction
First you need to understand the indications for mesotherapy around the eyes. The procedure can be applied to eliminate the following manifestations:
- facial wrinkles;
- swelling and dark circles under the eyes;
- dry skin;
- decrease in firmness and elasticity;
- pale skin color.
It should be noted immediately that mesotherapy may not be effective in all cases. Mesococktail injections can provide a positive effect in solving existing problems if they arise due to:
- deficiency of vitamins, beneficial elements and acids caused by malnutrition, ecology and other external factors;
- natural aging processes leading to inhibition of metabolism, cell renewal, etc .;
- changes caused by hormonal changes and physiological characteristics (for example, bags under the eyes due to a hernia) are practically not amenable to correction by this method.
What drugs are used?
The delicate skin around the eyes is, perhaps, the only area of the person’s face for which the development and use of special mesococtails is provided. In all other cases, the use of conventional, universal means is perfectly acceptable. Conventionally, these drugs (developed for the eyelids and skin under the eyes) can be divided into two categories:
Mesococktails designed to solve specific problems
A striking example of this type of preparation is the peptide shake for the skin around the eyes of Mesoeye. The main active ingredient of this composition are peptides – special proteins that favorably affect the metabolic processes in the dermis, remove excess fluid and lead to accelerated renewal of skin cells. Injections are carried out, first of all, to reduce puffiness and eliminate circles under the eyes.
Mesococktails designed to rejuvenate and improve the overall situation
One of the popular representatives of this category is the product for the skin around the eyes of Ophthalmos from the company Dermagenetic. Such a mesococtail is successfully used to moisturize the skin, saturate it with useful components, as well as to eliminate moderately expressed facial wrinkles. The drug can also be used as a prophylactic.
The main stages of the procedure
Mesotherapy of the eyelids and the area under the eyes is carried out according to the classical principle of procedures of this type. The skin should be pre-cleaned and treated with an antiseptic, this is done to minimize the risks of inflammation. If your pain threshold allows you to avoid anesthesia, then it is better to abandon it.
Injections are carried out only manually, there can be no talk of any hardware method. This solution reduces the risk of skin injury and at the same time helps to achieve a more pronounced effect, as it allows you to impact the problem pointwise.
For the first time choosing a cosmetologist and clinic where the procedure will be performed, carefully study the patient reviews, because the final result largely depends on the professionalism of the specialist who administers the injections. Remember, such a moment is as important as the method of drug administration and its specific variety.
To achieve a pronounced result, as a rule, you need to visit about 5-7 sessions with interruptions of the order of 10 days. However, in some cases, both more and fewer procedures may be required; all this depends on the individual characteristics of the patient and the degree of complexity of the existing problems. One procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes, then the patient can return to the daily rhythm of life.
Side effects and contraindications
Reviews of mesotherapy in the eyelids and eyes are extremely truthful, after its implementation quite often various side effects can be observed. Of course, negative consequences can also be caused by a violation of the technique of administering the composition, but they are mainly due to the structure of the skin, its thinness and tendency to increased injuries. Most often in the first hours after mesotherapy can be observed:
- swelling, including a slight increase in the size of bags under the eyes;
- soreness and discomfort;
The negative aspects of mesotherapy include not only the frequent manifestation of side effects, but also the presence of a fairly significant number of contraindications. So, the procedure is not recommended for carrying out in the following situations:
- pregnancy, the first months after childbirth, the period of breastfeeding, menstruation;
- decreased immunity and exacerbation of various diseases against the background of this condition, as well as local viral and bacterial infections (influenza, tonsillitis, SARS);
- individual intolerance to the constituent preparations for injections;
- high sensitivity of the skin to injections and a tendency to scarring;
- diseases of the circulatory system.
In addition, reviews of individual specialists contain information that the regular use of alcohol and aspirin a couple of days before the start of therapy can significantly worsen the expected results.
Recommendations for skin restoration
How exactly should I take care of the skin around the eyes after mesotherapy? In fact, there are no specific recommendations. In most cases, side effects disappear within 48 hours after injections, however, a full recovery is completed only at the end of 5 or 7 day. Throughout the rehabilitation period, the following recommendations are recommended:
- do not wash yourself with hot water (first day);
- Do not use cosmetics, both decorative and intended for skin care (within 48 hours);
- avoid direct sunlight (during 24-48 hours it is recommended to wear sunglasses before going outside);
- Do not visit saunas, steam rooms and solariums (5-7 days);
- Do not rub or scratch the skin, even in the presence of discomfort and itching.
Benefits of holding
Let’s talk about how, after mesotherapy, such a pronounced anti-aging effect is formed and the elimination of a number of different problems. The obvious advantages of the technique include factors such as:
- the presence of mesococtails adapted specifically for delicate skin around the eyes;
- the ability to solve problems in a complex (for example, rejuvenation and elimination of swelling with peptides);
- additional anti-aging effect caused by a violation of the integrity of the skin and activation of the regeneration of the dermis;
- a short period of rehabilitation and the absence of special requirements for its implementation.
Before and after photos
Mesotherapy of the eyelids and skin under the eyes is a very effective method of rejuvenating this zone. Due to the presence of special compounds and their introduction directly into the surface and middle layers of the dermis, a positive effect is already observed on the 2-3 procedure. A similar effect may be accompanied by side effects, but in general is characterized by minimal morbidity.