Hyaluronic acid is one of the most important “building materials” of our body, responsible for the youth of the skin. With age, it begins to be produced in smaller volumes, which leads to a decrease in firmness and elasticity, contributes to the appearance of wrinkles and the development of soft tissue ptosis. Biorevitalization and bioreparation can compensate for the lack of a useful component, the last of which is considered the most effective and efficient.
General information on bioreparation
Bioreparation is a cosmetology technique, the purpose of which is rejuvenation of the skin of the face and individual parts of the body. For its implementation, syringes are used, filled with a composition of concentrated hyaluronic acid, useful peptides, amino acids and vitamins of various groups.
The unique combination of components ensures a long stay of the components in the depth of the dermis. Penetrating through the pores, healing substances remain in the inner layer for three weeks, managing to provoke before their breakdown:
- The development and supply of nutrients necessary for natural moisturizing and improving the condition of the skin.
- Enhanced collagen synthesis, providing increased elasticity.
- Increased local immunity.
Comparative analysis of biorevitalization and bioreparation
Quite often, potential patients confuse two popular methods, believing that biorevitalization and bioreparation are actually the same thing, but this is far from the case. For an optimal understanding of similarities and differences, we will form a comparative table that will help to reflect the main features as clearly as possible:
|Type of procedure||biorevitalization||Bioreparation|
|Composition||hyaluronic acid||High concentration hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamins|
|Implementation method||Subcutaneous injections||Subcutaneous injections|
|Duration of storage in the dermis||Up to 3 days||Up to 3 weeks|
|Recommended for||From 25 years, if necessary earlier||From 30-35 years, as a therapy, not a prophylaxis|
|Operating principle||The attraction of water molecules, moisturizing the skin||Attraction of water molecules, hydration, production of fibroblasts, and then collagen|
Based on the information presented, it can be concluded that bioreparation has a more pronounced effect and can be applied in the presence of a moderately and pronounced problems, if necessary, to achieve the maximum positive effect.
Indications for conduction
The main purpose of bioreport is rejuvenation and elimination of defects caused by premature aging. The procedure is performed on the skin of the face, décolleté and neck.
This effect is optimal for clients aged 30 years with any type of facial skin and moderately expressed problems of the following nature:
- facial wrinkles;
- increased dryness of the skin;
- increased age-related pigmentation;
- low elasticity of the skin, insufficient level of their tone;
- scars of various nature, as well as striae;
- sagging and uneven skin;
Among other things, such a procedure is often performed to restore the skin after burns, resurfacing, any other aggressive external influences.
The main stages of the procedure
Bioreparation, as well as biorevitalization, is a course cosmetology technique. It is necessary to do anti-aging injections once every three weeks, in total about 3-5 times. The exact duration of the course is usually determined solely by a specialist based on the individual characteristics of each client.
On average, the procedure takes about half an hour. It usually consists of the following required or recommended steps:
- Anesthesia. Injection can be quite painful. If desired, injections can be tolerated without anesthetic, however, patient reviews contain information that the use of a special cream can be fully justified and completely negates unpleasant sensations.
- Cleansing the skin from external contaminants and antiseptic treatment. Such measures impede proliferation.
- The injections themselves. Hyaluronic acid-based preparations are already contained in the syringe. Before carrying out the manipulations, ask the beautician to demonstrate to you the integrity of the package, as a guarantee that the product has not been used before. The product is introduced into the dermis through massage lines using the papular method in increments of one to two centimeters (for face skin 1 cm, for decollete zone 2 cm);
- Applying a calming composition. The tool is a special cream that enhances skin regeneration, minimizes side effects and favorably affects the final result.
Side effects and rules of care after the procedure
Reviews of this technique for the most part contain extremely positive information. Studying the opinions of real patients, you rarely can find information about unpleasant complications that bioreparation could cause. However, you should not assume that the procedure goes completely without a trace and leads only to positive changes, there are certain side effects that you should also be prepared for. Among them:
- mild swelling;
- redness of the skin;
- the formation of pimples – papules;
- light bruises and bruising (occur with hypersensitivity of the skin);
- soreness (extremely rare, a phenomenon characteristic of very sensitive skin).
These complications usually appear within a few hours after the procedure and independently disappear for several even without special treatment. If you wish, you can use special moisturizing and nourishing cosmetics prescribed by a specialist, but there is no serious need for this.
The rehabilitation period does not imply special restrictions. It should be remembered that for about seven days it is not recommended to visit the baths, saunas and solariums, especially to sunbathe on the beach, to go outside in extreme heat without sunscreen. Your main task for the recovery period is to prevent the strengthening of local blood circulation, which will lead to biodegradation of the injected funds. Use decorative cosmetics, conduct hygiene procedures in full, you can already the next day after the impact.
Any potential client should remember that bioreparation not only forms pronounced positive changes in the most delicate way, but also has certain contraindications that are mandatory. After examining the reviews of many clients of beauty parlors, we can conclude that women often neglect the restrictions imposed, relying on a small invasiveness of the technique. It should be noted that such negligence can lead to unpleasant consequences, as well as prevent the formation of the desired result. That is why the procedure is not performed when:
- oncological and autoimmune diseases;
- diabetes mellitus;
- individual intolerance to the ingredients included in the preparations for the procedure;
- exacerbation of herpes and other skin diseases;
- active inflammatory processes of the skin;
- diseases of the circulatory system.
Bioreparation has no seasonal restrictions and can be carried out at any time of the year, including with high solar activity.
Before and after photos
Bioreparation is an injection of hyaluronic acid in combination with a complex of vitamins, peptides and various amino acids. The original complex of substances allows not only to provide the necessary hydration, but also to stimulate the production of fibroblasts, which means that to increase the tone and elasticity of the skin with much greater efficiency.