The requirement for female appearance changes from year to year, however, young and clean skin always remains in trend. It is not so easy to achieve such an effect, poor-quality cosmetics, poor ecology, and increased exposure to ultraviolet radiation do their job: the first signs of age-related changes appear after 25-28 years. Redermalization helps to delay them and reverse time – a unique procedure that provides additional skin hydration and enhanced collagen production.
Redermalization is carried out on the basis of a special drug Hualual, consisting of two basic components, hyaluronic and succinic acid (sodium succinate). Introduced under the skin by injection, they provide additional moisture to tissues, increase metabolism and gas exchange, relieve inflammation and neutralize free radicals. The positive changes that are taking place accelerate cell renewal and the production of fibroblasts – the molecules responsible for the synthesis of collagen with elastin.
Types of drugs
Hualual injection formulation is available in xnumx or xnumx ml. To work with the face or individual small parts of the body, a minimal amount of funds is sufficient, vast areas require more. It is necessary to pay attention to the fact that Hualual preparations differ not only in volume, but also in the concentration of hyaluronic acid. So, at the moment you can purchase:
- Hyalual 1.1% (11 mg / ml). The composition is designed to prevent age-related changes. Reduces fine wrinkles, eliminates sagging skin.
- Hyalual 1.8% (18 mg / ml). The composition is used for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes. Suitable for working with age-related skin (from 30-35 years), eliminates wrinkles, wrinkles, mild ptosis.
- Hyalual 2.2% (22 mg / ml). Reduces and eliminates age-related changes. Also used to increase soft tissue volume.
Indications for use
Redermalization is carried out to prevent age-related changes, as well as to eliminate existing skin defects. The procedure is indicated for patients in the following cases:
- Deep and moderate wrinkles.
- Signs of photoaging.
- Decreased skin elasticity, ptosis.
Another procedure is carried out as a preliminary preparation for peeling and correction of scars, the rehabilitation period after plastic surgery is reduced.
Injections are carried out to restore the skin of the face and certain parts of the body, arms, legs, buttocks and chest.
The algorithm of the procedure and its results
The injection procedure lasts no more than 50 — 60 minutes. It does not require special training, with the exception of the initial consultation with a cosmetologist, and involves the following steps:
- Cleansing the skin of cosmetics, sweat, sebum, and other external contaminants.
- Anesthesia. For its implementation, local anesthetic creams or injections of anesthetic are used.
- The introduction of the drug to a depth of 2 mm in several passes so that the agent is evenly distributed throughout the problem area.
- Antiseptic skin treatment to prevent infection.
Redermalization is carried out by a course of 3 — 5 sessions, breaks between which are 10 — 20 days. Changes are formed already at the first visit to the beautician. Patient reviews contain information that the procedure contributes to:
- Aligning the skin texture and improving its color, increasing elasticity.
- Reducing age spots.
- The treatment of acne and its effects.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Local elimination of toxins and toxins from the body.
- Restoring skin elasticity.
To fix the positive changes and prevent side effects, try to properly care for the treated area of the skin. During the first days after the procedure, do not rinse the skin with water and do not use cosmetics. If redness occurs, treat them with an antiseptic, and to reduce puffiness, use cold compresses based on a decoction of chamomile.
Like many injection methods, redermalization has a number of contraindications, the neglect of which can adversely affect the patient’s health and lead to complications. The procedure is not performed when:
- Individual intolerance (allergies) to the administered drugs.
- Diabetes mellitus and endocrine system diseases.
- Nervous disorders, epilepsy.
- Pregnancy and subsequent lactation.
- Skin diseases in the acute stage, located in the problem area, the correction of which is planned to be carried out.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Reception of anticoagulants.
If necessary, the beautician clarifies and expands the list of restrictions, recommends that the patient submit additional tests.
Redermalization provides a gentle effect on the skin and is rarely accompanied by side effects, subject to safety precautions during and after the procedure. However, do not forget that injections still violate the integrity of the skin, which means that the risks of edema, redness and soreness still exist. In the absence of proper antiseptic treatment, puncture sites can become inflamed.
Before and after photos
Positive feedback on the procedure is associated with a significant number of its advantages. This minimally invasive technique allows you to:
- Launch metabolic processes and provide a visible skin tightening without surgical intervention.
- Slow down age-related changes with minimal skin injuries and minor risks of complications.
- Shorten the rehabilitation period to 1 weeks after the procedure.
- Reduce rejuvenation costs while maintaining the high quality and effectiveness of the procedure.
Redermalization is an injection procedure based on the Hualual preparation, which is a symbiosis of succinic and hyaluronic acid. It is carried out to rejuvenate the skin of the face and body, relieve inflammation, treat acne and acne, increase tissue elasticity. It is carried out on a course basis, is easily tolerated by patients and is not the cause of serious complications.