One of the most common cosmetic procedures is facial cleansing. Carried out on a regular basis, it is a reliable way to protect the skin not only from acne and blackheads, but also from premature aging. Unfortunately, home events are rarely effective enough, but facial cleansing by a cosmetologist can solve almost any problem, at least that is what the experts in the beauty industry themselves say.
Indications for use
Professional cleaning is carried out in order to improve and improve the condition of the skin. Direct indications for such a procedure are:
- Expanded pores prone to contamination.
- Traffic jams in pores due to accumulation of sebum.
- Black dots representing dust accumulations.
- Acne, acne, acne.
- Decreased tone and the first signs of withering of the skin.
Indications and skin condition of the patient are determining factors for choosing a specific method of cleaning.
Any good cosmetologist will definitely clarify possible contraindications to the procedure, and if they are available, he will dissuade the patient from cleaning or offer a suitable alternative. This behavior is the key to safety and preventing complications. Regardless of the type of cleaning, the procedure is prohibited in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity of the skin.
- The presence of purulent formations.
- The active stage of inflammatory processes.
- The active stage of dermatological diseases (herpes, psoriasis, etc.).
In addition to general, there are specific contraindications that are specific to each technique specifically. So, hardware types of cleansing are not practiced during pregnancy, if there are implants or non-absorbable sutures for bio-reinforcement in the soft tissues of the face, and in some cases when there are metal pins in the teeth, braces, and also pacemakers.
Types of procedure
Next, the beautician selects a specific type of exposure. Currently, all skin cleaning procedures are grouped in two directions: manual (manual) and hardware.
It is carried out with the help of a cosmetologist and the simplest auxiliary devices. Conventionally, it can be divided into three types of procedures:
- Classic manual cleaning. Ideal for combating acne and deeply soiled pores in the pores. It is carried out by means of pressure with fingers on problem areas. It is traumatic and in case of a safety violation it is often accompanied by complications.
- Mechanical cleaning. It is an improved type of manual exposure. It has similar indications, but is carried out not only with the help of fingers, but also by means of special devices. The most popular among them are the Una spoon and the Vidal needle, the first is needed to cleanse the pores, the second is to pierce acne.
- Brossage. The most delicate method of the whole manual direction. It is carried out using brushes and scrapers made of various materials. Such auxiliary devices cleanse the skin of superficial impurities, help get rid of black spots and remove dead cells.
It is carried out by means of special high-tech devices that allow achieving positive results with minimal skin injury. This direction is represented by the following methods:
- Ultrasonic cleaning. It implies skin cleansing by means of ultrasonic vibrations that “knock out” contaminants from the pores, destroy dead cells accumulated on the surface and massage soft tissues, enhancing the regeneration of their cells.
- Vacuum cleaning. It involves drawing contaminants from the pores using a vacuum. It also provides stimulation of blood circulation and lymph flow, reduces swelling, fluid stagnation in soft tissues.
- Galvanic cleaning. It implies the effect of an electric current on contaminations that are stuck in the pores. Getting on the surface of the skin, they enter into a chemical reaction with previously applied alkaline solutions, and dissolves sebaceous plugs with black dots.
If necessary, manual and hardware techniques can be combined to obtain the maximum effect. In addition, they are often combined with other cosmetic procedures, peels, masks, as well as cryotherapy. The latter often refers to one of the directions and cleaning and is carried out by means of chilled liquid nitrogen. It is applied to cotton swabs used to treat the face. Short-term cooling stimulates internal processes and relieves inflammation, due to which the number of acne and acne is significantly reduced.
It is necessary to distinguish between cleaning and peeling, these procedures can be carried out in one session, but they are by no means the same. So, in the first case, the goal of the cosmetologist is to eliminate acne and pollution, and in the second, to remove dead cells and start the natural processes of skin regeneration. Methods can also be distinguished by the method of carrying out:
- Peeling: chemical, laser, ultrasonic, mechanical (skin resurfacing).
- Cleaning: manual, mechanical (using tools) vacuum, ultrasonic, galvanic.
Facial cleansing by a beautician is a real ritual. The procedure takes from 60 to 90 minutes and is divided into several stages:
- Preparatory. A specialist examines the patient, evaluates the condition of his skin, identifies problems and draws up a cleansing plan. All actions and decisions should be negotiated.
- Cleansing. Exposure at this stage involves the removal of surface contaminants, dust, and makeup. It is carried out using special lotions or facial milk.
- Steaming. It is carried out to expand the pores and facilitate the elimination of deep pollution. It is carried out mainly before manual exposure and is not recommended in front of the hardware due to the risks of subsequent tissue injury.
- Performing the shaping. Direct exposure does not imply anesthesia, but can be quite painful, especially when it comes to mechanical pressure. The processing process itself, as a rule, does not take more than 20-30 minutes.
- Completion. It involves re-cleansing the skin of contaminants that come to the surface and applying agents that help reduce inflammation and regenerate damaged tissues.
Also, during the procedure, the cosmetologist is obliged to regularly conduct antiseptic treatments to prevent the spread of bacteria.
The benefits of professional cleaning
Professional facial cleansing compared to home is more effective and forms a lasting positive result. It allows you to eliminate virtually any problem at any stage and get rid of several types of pollution in the complex at once, which is not always possible to achieve with an independent procedure. In addition, professional exposure contributes to:
- Regulation of the sebaceous glands.
- Normalization of local metabolic processes.
- Eliminate acne, acne and acne.
- Reducing age spots, as well as scars;
- Strengthen cell regeneration.
- Improve complexion.
- Prevent wrinkle formation.
In this case, the risks of possible complications and the negative reaction of the body to the intervention are reduced to zero.
If dermatological problems are observed in a teenager, cleaning yourself is strictly prohibited. At home, it is very easy to injure delicate skin, and this ultimately only leads to a worsening of the current situation. A specialist will evaluate the problem and select the appropriate method taking into account all the features.
Facial cleansing by a beautician is an excellent opportunity to maintain a healthy and attractive skin. Professional impact differs from home care in high efficiency and the ability to form a pronounced result, as well as minimal health risks. Procedures by a cosmetologist can be either manual or hardware; the specialist will determine a specific method of exposure for each patient individually, based on the characteristics of the skin and the entire organism of the latter.