Acne, acne and acne are the most common dermatological problems for people of different sex and age. Medicines, creams, masks, diets, cosmetic procedures are used, but a positive result, even with such a variety, is by no means always achieved. Specialists in the beauty industry recommend regularly conducting professional facial cleansing to get rid of rashes of various nature. But is this procedure really effective and helps get rid of acne?
Indications for conduction
The procedure with the aim of cleansing the skin of the face in cosmetology is indicated by the term hygienic cleaning. The following aesthetic defects are considered real indications for its implementation:
- Black dots (comedones).
- Expanded pores and sebaceous plugs.
- Increased oily skin, excessive shine.
- Single acne, blackheads, ripe pimples.
It should be noted that in the active stage of inflammatory processes, the effect is not carried out, since any intervention can only provoke their strengthening. Hygienic cleaning is aimed at preventing the formation of acne, and not at eliminating them, however, single rashes with its help are also eliminated quite successfully.
Types of exposure
There are several methods to get rid of acne and other types of formations. Examining a patient, a cosmetologist assesses the condition of his skin and selects one of the following methods:
- Manual cleaning. It implies exclusively manual exposure (pressure with fingers), aimed at eliminating black dots and sebaceous plugs of various depths. This technique is very effective even with deep pollution, but it is quite painful and is accompanied by a number of side effects.
- Mechanical cleaning. It involves manual action in combination with the use of special devices (Una spoon, special metal loops and needles). The goal is to eliminate comedones, greasy plugs stuck in the pores of contamination.
- Ultrasonic cleaning. It is carried out with the help of acoustic waves that do not damage the skin, but contributes to the destruction of the impurities that are embedded in them, as well as the elimination of the upper stratum corneum of cells. The hardware technique is suitable for those who regularly monitor their face, with severe defects it is ineffective.
- Vacuum cleaning. It is carried out by creating a vacuum region of negative pressure. In such areas, contaminants are literally sucked to the surface, and dead cells on the surface of the skin are destroyed. The method is also suitable for moderate pollution.
- Combined cleaning. It implies a combination of manual and hardware techniques. This combination is carried out to obtain maximum positive results.
Regardless of the method of exposure, the hygienic cleaning algorithm is for the most part universal. The procedure is carried out according to the following algorithm:
- Superficial cleansing. Facial skin is cleaned of dust, makeup, any surface contamination. For manipulations use means with a neutral or acidic environment.
- Superficial peeling (enzymatic, ultrasonic, scrub). The purpose of the effect is to eliminate the keratinous layer of the skin and to prepare it as much as possible for further cleansing.
- Steaming. It is carried out using masks, steam baths or special devices. During exposure, the pores expand, their contents rise closer to the surface and are easily removed.
- Treatment. It is carried out by hands, cosmetic devices or devices, if necessary, all methods can be combined in one session. The main stage of cleaning, during which sebaceous plugs, black spots, pimples with white heads are eliminated. If necessary, formations are opened with special needles to facilitate removal of their contents.
- Antiseptic skin treatment. It is carried out to eliminate bacteria in the pores and on the surface of the dermis after its cleansing, prevents infection of the neighboring areas.
- Apply nourishing and moisturizing masks. Such cosmetic products complete the skin cleansing procedure, contribute to its softening, reduce inflammatory processes, and provide accelerated regeneration.
Contraindications to hygienic cleaning are determined by its specific variety. General restrictions apply to such features of the skin, such as:
- Exacerbation of acne and inflammatory processes.
- Active dermatological diseases (psoriasis, eczema and others).
- Violation of the integrity of the skin, open wounds, injuries tightened by sutures.
Hardware techniques are not used during pregnancy, with pathology of the heart and blood vessels, epilepsy, nervous disorders, as well as in the presence of pacemakers. If necessary, the cosmetologist can expand the list of contraindications and recommend that the patient abandon the exposure.
Does cleansing your face for acne? In answer to this question, it should be noted that such an effect is an important component of therapeutic treatment against acne and acne. Used regularly, it helps prevent the cause of the formation and improve the condition of the skin. The procedure is also carried out in order to eliminate single rashes, however, with a large number of them and an active stage, cleaning should be temporarily delayed.