ADB peeling combines cleansing, rejuvenation of the skin and the treatment of diseases such as acne, hyperkeratosis, seborrhea. Modern cosmetology offers a wide range of skin cleansing procedures. However, when the goal is not only to delicately remove dead cells and sebaceous gland products, but also to get rid of dermatological ailment, this circle narrows significantly.
Briefly about the procedure
ABR peeling is a very effective procedure for cleaning and healing the epidermis. This is one of the few cosmetic procedures that can cure dermatological diseases (seborrhea, acne, acne). It refers to median peels according to the degree of impact.
ABR peeling is more suitable for problematic and oily skin. A day after the procedure, acne will not leave a trace, the skin looks healthy, without oily sheen.
The name of the peeling contains the names of its main components. These are active substances that can stop the development of inflammatory infections in the cells of the epidermis, eliminate their foci, cleanse the pores and inner layers of various kinds of contaminants and gland products. In addition, all the ingredients of ABR peeling stimulate intracellular processes, neutralize the action of free radicals and activate the production of collagen fibers, therefore, after the procedure, the skin begins to actively self-renew.
The following components are included in the product for ABR peeling:
- Alpha-hydroxyl acids (ANA) – they act on dead cells, stimulate their decay and replacement with new ones. Thanks to these active processes, the skin is renewed, becomes more elastic and toned;
- Beta-hydroxyl acids (VNA) – their main task is to cleanse the integument. They reduce the inflammatory process, increase the protective parameters of the epidermis and also stimulate the rapid synthesis of elastin and collagen fibers;
- Retinol or Vitamin A – normalizes the flow of metabolic processes in cells and skin regeneration, a constant assistant in the fight against free radicals. Vitamin A is involved in the stabilization of the sebaceous glands, which is especially important for skin prone to oily.
In addition to the main ingredients, salicylic, ascorbic and fruit acids, fig extract and green tea varieties can be included in the ABR peeling product. They enhance the effectiveness of the drug, soften the skin and increase the immunity of cells.
Indications for use
Beauticians all over the world welcome ABR peeling, but still recommend using it only if indicated:
- Acne and acne;
- Residual defects on the skin from acne, post-acne;
- Enlarged pores;
- Stagnant and age spots;
- Wrinkles, signs of early skin aging.
The ABR peeling procedure can be performed not only on the face, but also on the body, neckline. But it is recommended to do this after 25 years and only after preliminary consultation with a specialist.
ABR peeling is performed regardless of the structure and type of skin, even with increased sensitivity of the epidermis.
But, in turn, the peeling procedure has an impressive list of contraindications:
- Pregnancy at all times;
- The period of breastfeeding;
- An allergic reaction to the components of the drug;
- Herpes exacerbation;
- Somatic diseases of a complex nature;
- Open wounds, abrasions and other skin lesions;
- Inflamed skin, tan;
- Thyroid disorders;
- Increased photosensitivity;
- Psoriasis, eczema, certain types of dermatitis;
- Less than six months have passed since isotretione treatment;
- After the previous peeling procedure, 7 weeks have not passed.
It is not recommended to carry out ABR peeling in late spring or summer, when sun activity is very high. Otherwise, you need to regularly use effective sunscreens.
Pros and Cons of the procedure
Many people liked the ABR peeling procedure due to the following advantages:
- Delicate cleansing of the skin and pores;
- Effective disposal of acne, acne without residual scars;
- After the procedure, the complexion of the face is noticeably equalized;
- The active components of the peeling tint the integument, start the process of their active recovery;
- High anti-aging effect after peeling;
- Lack of pain, discomfort during cleaning;
- No age restrictions;
- Complications and side effects after the procedure are minimal.
Its main disadvantages will complete the full picture of ABR peeling:
- The need for preparation for the procedure;
- Mandatory use of high-quality sunscreen cosmetics after peeling;
- High cost;
- The need for a second procedure.
A full course of ABR face peeling procedures ranges from 5 to 8 sessions, depending on the complexity of the skin problem. Between sessions, a two-week break is maintained.
Order of conduct
ABR face peeling technique requires a short preparatory period. It lasts 5 days and involves treating the problem area with special preparations that contain glycolic acid. They provide effective penetration and active action of the main components during peeling.
Direct peeling includes:
- Thorough skin cleansing – for this use soap products containing ichthyol, azulene, sugar.
- Toning – the entire area, including the eyelids, lips, is treated with a special lotion. It moisturizes the epidermis well.
- Application of ABR composition – the entire area of the face is processed, excluding the area near the mouth and eyes. This must be done in strict sequence: the forehead, temples, the area behind the ears, neck, chin, cheeks, the area between the lip and nose. Hold the product for 5 minutes.
- Reprocessing of the product – the same composition is applied to the problem areas and is maintained for 20 minutes.
- Removing product residues – using a cotton pad dipped in water, the composition is washed off the skin.
- Application of a neutralizer – a special lotion is distributed throughout the treated area. A light massage is allowed. After 10 minutes, the product is washed off with cool water.
- Improving and narrowing pores – at this stage an effective mask for the skin is made. It whitens, relieves inflammation and tightens pores. After 20 minutes, the mask is washed off. Following is applied azulene lotion and panthenol.
- Fixation of the procedure – a special cream is applied to the skin. It moisturizes the epidermis and prevents the appearance of age spots, freckles.
In order for the rehabilitation period to pass quickly and without complications, adhere to all the recommendations of a cosmetologist. Be sure to provide intensive hydration and protection of the skin from ultraviolet radiation after peeling. It is effective to use creams based on hyaluronic acid during this period.
ABR peeling is an opportunity to quickly and painlessly restore skin to life, gently cleanse it, treat it and rejuvenate it. After a course of procedures, she will delight in lightness and freshness, healthy sheen and a smooth, delicate surface. Be beautiful!