Amber peeling deserves special attention from all chemical procedures for skin cleansing in cosmetology. It can be safely considered a “second breath” for the skin, thanks to the magical effect of succinic acid. To slow down the aging process of the epidermis, accelerate the restoration of integuments, gently cleanse pores and remove toxins, and also reanimate lifeless cells – this is not the whole list of amazing abilities of this procedure.
Briefly about the cosmetic procedure
Amber is a natural source of life-giving energy, its magicians were used by healers and healers in ancient times. Today, with the help of succinic acid, you can perform an amazing, but very effective facial peeling procedure. It will free the cells from toxins, set them up to work properly, start recovery processes and give life-giving forces to fading particles.
Amber peeling refers to the surface appearance of face cleansing, but its effect on the cells is impressive. The amazing feature of this peeling can be considered the recreation and stimulation of important processes not only in working cells, but also in fading ones. It does not do without a cleansing, calming and healing effect on the epidermis.
There are several options for purification with succinic acid:
- Peeling with the application of an amber mask is a delicate procedure, more aimed at healing and restoring the skin. After regular use of such masks, patients note softness, moisturization of the skin, wrinkles lose their expressiveness, and small ones disappear altogether;
- Amber peeling – from the point of view of cleansing, a more effective procedure. In addition to succinic acid, the smallest amber particles are included in the peeling agent. The drug acts in two stages – crushed amber removes keratinized layers and improves blood circulation, and the same acid starts a number of vital processes at the cellular level, blocks the action of free radicals, accelerates the formation of new collagen fibers, soothes and strengthens skin cells.
Succinic acid face peeling is a universal and affordable skin cleansing procedure. You can perform it both in the beauty parlor and at home. A minimum of contraindications, a high and lasting result, the absence of unpleasant consequences – and all this at a negligible cost.
The benefits of succinic acid for the skin
Succinic acid is credited with a great contribution to the rejuvenation and healing of the epidermis. Let’s analyze in more detail what is special in this ingredient and how peeling with succinic acid affects the skin condition:
- Strengthens the walls of cells and blood vessels, increasing their protection against the effects of toxins, free radicals;
- Stabilizes all important processes in the cells;
- Struggles with rosacea on the face;
- You get rid of excess fat, it guarantees the stable functioning of the glands on the face;
- Fights acne and acne, eliminates the very cause of their appearance;
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- Tones up, removes puffiness and bags under the eyes;
- Replenishes the lack of moisture and nutrients in the cells;
- Perfectly brightens age spots;
- It stimulates microcirculation, after the peeling procedure, the face looks refreshed and toned;
- Activate the elimination of toxins and harmful products from skin cells;
- Rejuvenates the skin, smoothes small folds, wrinkles, hides large ones.
Succinic acid acts like a sponge. It draws out harmful decay products, toxins, and in return fills the cells with strength and energy. The effectiveness of peeling is instantly reflected on the face. The skin looks healthy, toned for a long period of time.
Amber face peeling is recommended for owners of problematic and sensitive skin. The action of amber is aimed at eliminating not only visible problems, but also the causes of their appearance. The drug can also be used against puffiness under the eyes, which once again proves its safe and delicate effects.
Indications and contraindications
Facial peeling procedure is an important stage for high-quality skin care. And if, in addition to cleansing, you get nutrition, hydration, healing and energy charge, then this is a real find. Amber peeling is one of such finds, and this is proved by the admiring reviews of cosmetologists and patients who have tried it.
Amber peeling can solve many skin problems:
- Pale shade, unusual grayness;
- Flabbiness of the skin;
- “Uninvited guests” – wrinkles;
- Loss of elasticity and tone of the epidermis;
- Stretch marks, shallow scars;
- Hypersensitivity and irritability of the skin;
- Frequent rashes, acne, post-acne on the face;
- Vascular mesh;
- Bags, crow’s feet in the sensitive periorbital region;
- Excessive dryness, feeling of tightness.
The list of problems to be solved by the amber procedure is amazing. But even more surprising is that almost everyone can use peeling. The following symptoms are an exception:
- Tendency to an allergic reaction to the main ingredient;
- Acute stages of an infectious, inflammatory process;
- Open wounds, fresh cuts or unhealed burns;
- Ulcers on the face.
Most of the contraindications for amber peeling are temporary, so do not despair. Wait for the final recovery – and be sure to try this magnificent cleansing procedure on yourself, delight your skin with lightness and a sip of life-giving energy.
The procedure for cleaning amber in the cabin
Amber face cleansing does not require a preparatory period; it can be carried out at any time of the year. This saves time and is convenient for busy patients. The whole peeling process does not take more than 30 minutes, it passes painlessly.
Amber peeling involves several stages:
- Purification of the epidermis from dirt, dust particles and fatty glands. At this stage, the skin is treated with a tonic and a degreasing solution. At the discretion of the beautician, vacuum or hardware cleaning may additionally be performed.
- Vaporization – helps to expand pores, soften fibers. In a word, maximally facilitate the access of acid to the inner layers of the skin. For this, both warm compresses and steam inhalation can be used. The heat exposure time depends on the type of skin: for dry, thinned – it is 7 minutes, for oily – about 20 minutes, and for normal – 10 – 15 minutes. To get rid of excess moisture, you need to wet your face with a paper towel. In the presence of rosacea on the face, vaporization is not performed, and pore enlargement is achieved by a special gel mask.
- Application of a peeling agent – the drug is distributed evenly on prepared skin. Hold the composition on the face for up to 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Additional hydration and nutrition – succinic acid perfectly cleanses the pores, increases the ability of the epidermis to absorb nutrients, so it is recommended to apply a moisturizing or nourishing mask after cleaning.
- At the end of the procedure, sunscreen with a high degree of SPF is applied.
Many beauty salons offer the procedure of glucono-amber peeling of the face. Its difference is that gluconic acid is included in the peeling agent. Its action is aimed at additional hydration and smoothing of the relief. Therefore, the procedure is ideal for dry or mature skin.
How often to peel
The frequency of performing amber cleansing largely depends on the structure of the skin and its condition. These are mainly the following time frames:
- Fatty type of epidermis – up to 3 once a month (depending on the degree of problem);
- Normal type – 1 – 2 once a month;
- Dry type – 1 once a month.
The pricing policy for cleaning is quite affordable, but home peeling will cost several times cheaper. Moreover, in a pharmacy or specialty store you can freely purchase both a ready-made product and succinic acid separately.
Homemade recipes for cleansing and rejuvenation
Homemade amber peeling does not differ at all from cosmetology. In addition, you get the opportunity to independently prepare a miraculous cleaning product. It is simple and does not take much time, all the ingredients can be purchased at the pharmacy or found at home.
Amber Face Cleansing
To prepare a cleaning agent you will need:
- 1 tsp succinic acid;
- 2 – 3 tbsp boiled, cooled water.
- Powder 2 – 3 succinic acid tablets.
- Add the powder to water, mix the composition well until the drug is completely dissolved.
- Cleanse the skin with milk or tonic and steam.
- Brush the prepared peeling product onto the face.
- Using your fingertips in massage directions, massage your face for several minutes.
- You can leave the composition for another 10 minutes on the face.
- Remove any remaining product with a moistened cotton pad.
At the end of the procedure, you can perform a moisturizing mask, but cosmetologists do not recommend applying a cream with a moisturizing effect to the skin immediately after amber cleansing.
Not only peels with this acid can be done at home. An excellent result is guaranteed by a rejuvenating mask. To prepare it you will need:
- 2 tab. succinic acid;
- 1 tab. mummy;
- 1 tbsp almond oil;
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil;
- 1 tbsp avocado extract.
- Pound the tablets of both drugs into powder.
- Add vegetable oils.
- Apply the mask on the prepared face for 25 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
With regular use of the mask, a pleasant result with a lifting effect expects you. In addition, scars, acne and irritability of the skin will disappear.
Amber brushing is a very effective procedure, but hoping for instant smoothing of deep grooves and scars is still not worth it. This procedure can only partially mask visible flaws. Remember the complex effect. One glucon-amber peeling for rejuvenating or moisturizing the skin may not be enough. Help your skin yourself – adjust your diet, drink more water, get less nervous and get massage or gymnastics for your face. Only well-coordinated and painstaking work will help to achieve incredible results and preserve youth as long as possible.