Aspirin peeling at home can be safely considered a national doctor against acne and excessive oily skin. The use of drugs in face masks is actively practiced in home cosmetology and, it is worth noting, has good results. Facial peeling with aspirin was appreciated by many women and was completely delighted with the cleansing and healing effect.
What is the feature of peeling
Aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid is a well-known antipyretic medicine. As for cosmetology, here aspirin peeling is only gaining momentum. Its main goal is oily skin, inflammation and problematic acne on the face.
Peeling of the face with acetylsalicylic acid allows you to quickly and easily remove defects and imperfections in the skin, get rid of greasy shine and regular rashes, as well as remove black spots and dead particles. After one procedure, the positive effect is difficult not to notice, and with subsequent peeling sessions it will only intensify and consolidate.
The advantages of aspirin peeling include:
- Ease and simplicity of carrying out without the help of a specialist;
- Means for peeling will cost a penny;
- A high result after the procedure is noticeable immediately;
- The problem with greasy shine and increased oily skin is solved;
- Inflammation, acne disappears without prolonged therapy.
Be careful, aspirin, like any medication, if the dosage is exceeded, can cause a backlash. In order to prevent unpleasant consequences, cosmetologists recommend strictly adhering to the recipes, observing the order, sequence and subtleties of peeling.
Indications and contraindications
Aspirin peels at home are focused on oily skin type, as well as related problems. These are, first of all, sebaceous plugs and comedones, acne rashes and inflammations. Aspirin-based products can fight ingrown hairs. Ingrown hair can provoke inflammation of the hair follicle and skin near it, leading to swelling of the tissues and the appearance of ulcers.
Peeling with aspirin is considered to be an effective method of home cleansing. It can easily cope with keratinized layers, seals from dead cells and clogged pores.
Be careful, frequent aspirin treatments can provoke dehydration of the skin and the appearance of rosacea on the face. To prevent this, alternate peeling with aspirin with natural masks based on vegetable oils, use tonics and soft scrubs.
Do not apply face peeling with aspirin to patients:
- With individual intolerance to the drug;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- In the presence of sexually transmitted diseases;
- There are injuries, abrasions on the face or after waxing, the integument has not fully recovered;
- With hyperemia of the skin.
There are several popular recipes for aspirin peeling. Their compositions vary slightly, but the main ingredient and principle of action are equally effective, so the choice is yours.
This recipe is suitable for oily, problematic skin, but it is not recommended to use it when dry. To prepare the exfoliant you will need:
- 4 tab. aspirin;
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice or boiled water.
- Grind the tablets into powder.
- Add to the aspirin freshly squeezed lemon juice or cooled boiled water.
- Cleanse your skin with cleansing milk or lotion.
- It is recommended to steam the epidermis with steam or a hot towel.
- Distribute the aspirin product on the prepared skin with your fingertips, excluding the area near the eyes. Do not rub, but only apply to the surface with a thin layer.
- Hold the mixture for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After a while, rinse with ice water or a weak soda solution, and then wipe the epidermis with cubes of cosmetic ice.
- Apply cream to moisturize or nourish.
Light tingling and tingling sensations are normal. If the sensations intensify, wash off the product, and be sure to treat your face with a weak soda solution (1 tsp. Dissolve in 200 ml of warm boiled water).
Aspirin with honey
Honey is a source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. It perfectly softens the aggressive effects of aspirin on the skin, so this peeling is suitable for everyone, regardless of skin type. You will need:
- 3 tab. aspirin;
- ½ tsp cosmetic jojoba oil or grape seed extract;
- 1 Art. l liquid honey.
- Mix honey with cosmetic oil and put in a bath.
- Meanwhile, grind the tablets into powder.
- In a warm mixture of honey and oil add medicinal powder. The product should be as thick as sour cream, so as not to spread.
- Stir the composition thoroughly and distribute to cleansed and steamed face skin.
- After 10 – 15 minutes, rinse the peeling agent with ice water.
- Fix the result with a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
For peeling, use aspirin without capsule and shell, only a pure preparation.
Aspirin with sour cream
For sensitive and especially dry skin, it is recommended to use acetylsalicylic acid with fat cream or homemade sour cream. Perform this 1 – 2 purification once a week to achieve high results and keep them longer. To prepare a cleaning agent you will need:
- 3 tab. aspirin;
- 1 Art. l cream or homemade sour cream.
- Powder a drug.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Peel and steam over steam.
- Apply to prepared epidermis.
- Leave the composition to work for 15 minutes.
- Perform a light massage with your fingertips.
- Rinse the mixture off your face with clean water.
- Use a care cream.
Secrets of effective cleansing
In order to correctly and without side effects peeling with aspirin at home, it is important to follow the recommendations from specialists:
- Before applying the product to the face, conduct a test for the reaction of the skin to the drug.
- Grind aspirin tablets carefully so as not to scratch and harm sensitive tissues;
- Do not overexpose the product on the face, so as not to provoke the development of the vascular network and not to dry the skin;
- After peeling, wash with ice water or, as an option, rinse off the residue with cool water and additionally wipe with a cube of ice;
- If you have a dry type of epidermis, but there are problematic inflammations or rashes, it is recommended to use aspirin with water only pointwise, exclusively on the problem area.
So that the effect after the procedure does not fade away the next day, it is recommended to carry out a peeling course.
How often can I apply
Peeling using acetylsalicylic acid actively affects the skin. Do not forget that such activity can be harmful. Do aspirin treatments in courses. One course involves 8 – 10 peelings with an interval of 6 – 7 days.
Home cosmetology is against victims for the sake of beauty, so all home facial peels are delicately acting and safe. True, to achieve the desired effect, you need to work hard. Please your skin with a simple and useful peeling with aspirin and honey or sour cream, rest assured – success is guaranteed!