Face peeling cream is the best option for gentle and effective cleansing of the skin. Improving the condition of the skin, eliminating pigmentation and dermatological imperfections will not take you much time and you will not need a trip to the beauty salon. When choosing a peeling product, pay attention to the composition so that its formula matches your type of epidermis.
All the benefits of the procedure
Problem acne, wrinkles, excessive pigmentation spoil the appearance and mood of their owner. Modern cosmetology offers numerous non-surgical procedures. To solve the problems of the skin, acids and enzymes, ultrasound, a laser, abrasive nozzles and other techniques are used.
There is another way without pain and surgery to eliminate unpleasant defects on the face. This is a special face cream with a peeling effect. A harmoniously selected composition allows you to combine cleansing with skin nutrition, therefore, after a course of application of the product, it does not need additional healing and rehabilitation, as after the usual exfoliation with acids or hardware cleaning.
A cleansing, softening, exfoliating effect has a cream-peeling on the skin after repeated application.
What effect to expect
The cleansing procedure with a special cream does not cause discomfort, pain and complications. Proper use of the product guarantees a quick result, freshness and clean face.
Peeling with the use of special cosmetics will eliminate and correct existing epidermal problems. Using regular peeling cream, pleasant internal changes await your skin:
- components of cream peeling penetrate deep into the epidermis, destroy sebaceous plugs, dirt and dead cells;
- activation of internal processes occurs at the cellular level;
- accelerates skin renewal, the synthesis of collagen, elastin fibers;
- normal functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- blood microcirculation increases;
- cream peeling has a calming effect on the inflammatory processes inside the cells.
The positive effect of the cosmetic product for peeling is noticeable and externally:
- pores are deeply cleansed, narrowed;
- comedones and black dots disappear;
- natural shine and radiance of the skin appear, instead of a greasy gloss;
- the shade of the epidermis is leveled, cream peeling has a slight matting effect;
- acne eruptions are reduced, acne is reduced;
- there is an increase in the tone and elasticity of the integument;
- the relief of the integuments is smoothed out, wrinkles become less noticeable.
Choosing a peeling cream
Creams for face peeling vary in composition. Their choice depends on the problem, skin type and age of the patient.
The cleansing effect of peeling cream is due to the activity of such ingredients:
- alpha-hydroxide or fruit acids (citric, malic, glycolic, lactic and others);
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid);
- carbolic acid;
- salicylic acid;
- abrasive particles of pumice, sea salt;
- chopped almonds, fruit seeds.
To mitigate the action of aggressive components, plant extracts and oils, antioxidants, amino acids are included. To enhance the anti-aging effect, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and elastin are added to creams.
When choosing a peeling cream, attention is also paid to the age of the client. It is recommended to start using peeling creams after 25 years, when the skin is quickly clogged and unable to cope on its own with the accumulated dead cells, dirt and fatty particles.
After 40, you should turn to creams containing strong and active acids. But women aged 50 + will need specialist advice and more effective techniques.
Cream-peels contain minimal doses of aggressive components, acids of low concentration, therefore they have practically no contraindications. For greater confidence in the optimal choice of funds in relation to the type of integument, it is recommended to visit a cosmetologist.
Restrictions in the use of the product concern customers with individual intolerance to the ingredients of the cream. Before using it, be sure to test for an allergic reaction. To do this, distribute a little composition on the inner bend of the elbow. After a while, analyze the reaction: there should be no redness, burning, rash and itching.
Do not use face peeling cream if there is damage to the integument (wounds, scratches) and purulent formations.
It is not necessary to apply peeling creams at an early age (up to 25 – 30 years). So, you risk provoking premature aging of the skin.
Instructions for use
Using a special cream, peeling turns into a pleasant and convenient procedure. It does not cause pain, discomfort and is not difficult to use. The cosmetic product is suitable for home care, it is important to follow all the rules of the manufacturer of the product and the recommendations of the cosmetologist.
How to use such a peeling:
- Test for an allergic reaction before first use.
- Prepare your skin for applying cream. Clean it with milk or tonic. it is recommended to steam the skin well in order to enhance the effect of the product.
- Optimal to carry out the procedure in the evening. Cream peeling can cause slight redness and peeling of the integument, which will pass overnight. In the morning, your face will look fresh, with no residual after peeling.
- Apply the cream to the face without affecting the sensitive periorbital region (the area around the eyes). The movements should be soft, in the direction of the massage lines. Beware of pressure so as not to stretch the fabric.
- After the time specified by the manufacturer in the product instructions, rinse the composition with warm water.
- When the remnants of the cosmetic product are removed, apply the usual cream to the face. After peeling the face, choose a nourishing, whitening or moisturizing cream, depending on your type of skin and a troubling problem.
Do not use cream peeling after cleaning with acids or scrubs. Failure to comply with this requirement is dangerous due to complications and unpleasant consequences.
Duration of therapy
Cleansing the skin with a special cream is a rather lengthy procedure, unlike chemical peeling or other types of peeling.
Use the product 1-3 once a week, depending on the condition of the covers and the degree of contamination. The whole transformation course is 15 – 20 procedures.
Over time, the course of therapy can be repeated.
Rating of facial peeling creams
Today, the market for cosmetic products is so vast and diverse that it is easy to make a mistake when choosing a quality product. We bring to your attention TOP-5 the best creams for skin peeling:
- Facial Cleansing Cream Oxigen Prime GiGi (Israel) is an expensive but high-quality cosmetic product.
- Facial Cleansing AHA peeling cream from Natura Bisse (Spain) is the European version of soft, effective cleansing for oily and combination skin. The composition of the product is filled with fruit acids.
- Soft Clarins Peeling Cream (France) – the product gently cleanses the epidermis, smoothes fine wrinkles and bumps on the face.
- Cleansing Cream Caresse Algologie (France) – suitable for sensitive and problematic skin. Easy and evenly applied, does not cause irritation. Jojoba granules with cleansing components create a magnificent tandem that can eliminate facial imperfections without pain and complications.
- Cream peeling TonyMoly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream (Korea) is a budget version of the peeling product that combines 3 important processes: moisturizing, exfoliating and nutrition. A product rich in beauty vitamins guarantees a noticeable anti-aging effect and a healing effect.
To the specialist. Beware of fakes, buy cosmetics only in trusted specialized stores, not in the market. The storage conditions of the drug are often violated there. This affects its quality and beneficial properties.
You can prepare an effective cream peeling yourself. We offer a popular recipe for natural peeling. With it, your skin will be smooth and beautiful.
To prepare homemade peeling cream you will need:
- 2 Art. l natural liquid honey;
- 1 tsp lemon juice;
- 1 Art. l oatmeal.
- Grind the cereal in a coffee grinder.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Distribute the mixture onto cleansed, pre-steamed skin.
- Perform a light massage with your fingertips for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Leave the composition on your face for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the rest of the mixture with warm water or chamomile broth.
- Fix the result with a nourishing face cream.
Be careful, honey can cause an allergic reaction. Before applying the product to the face, carry out an allergy test.
Modern cosmetic companies are very sensitive to the beauty and health of the skin, creating innovative skin care products. Cream peeling combines the cleansing and nutrition of the epidermis. Regular use of this product will delay early aging and withering of the skin, give the cells strength and energy in the fight against imperfections on the face.