To achieve perfect skin tenderness, fill the cells with energy and enjoy the cosmetic procedure – all this is combined with a fragrant coffee peeling. To the surprise of many, coffee, in addition to caffeine, contains a considerable amount of useful carotenes, antioxidants and linoleic acid. All of them harmoniously affect the skin, stimulate the recovery process, actively fight age-related changes and give the cells strength and vitality.
The benefits of the procedure
Coffee peeling is undoubtedly one of the most fragrant, invigorating and pleasant cosmetic procedures. It perfectly cleans pores from dirt and sebaceous plugs, and massage with coffee beans enhances blood microcirculation and stimulates metabolic processes.
It is worth paying tribute to the action of the nutrient components of coffee:
- Caffeine – perfectly tones, stimulates the flow of metabolic processes in the dermis. Many cosmetologists recommend using this component in the fight against cellulite and bags under the eyes;
- Linoleic acid or Omega-6 – known for its anti-aging properties. It prevents skin aging, is responsible for the strength of the skin barrier, has anti-inflammatory properties;
- The composition of coffee includes antioxidants. They prevent the negative effects of free radicals, thereby slowing down aging;
- Carotenes – their effect is reflected in the color of the skin. After coffee peeling, the shade evens out, the skin looks fresher;
- Vitamins, amino acids and chlorogenic acid are faithful helpers of epidermal cells. They prevent early withering of the skin, increase its protection against harmful microorganisms and the negative of ultraviolet rays.
Gentle cleansing, improving the condition and skin tone, increased protection against external negative factors promises a fragrant coffee peeling procedure. In addition, everyone can enjoy it even without visiting beauty salons. The fact is that making coffee peeling at home will not cause any difficulties, even for a beginner.
The benefits of coffee cleaning
Peeling coffee grounds is very popular among patients.
This is due to its advantages:
- Safety of peeling – coffee composition is non-toxic, does not cause allergies and side complications, so even young mothers and women in position can safely carry it out;
- Efficiency – in addition to superficial cleansing of pores, coffee normalizes skin respiration and stimulates the elimination of toxins from cells. Often, coffee cleansing is used to combat cellulite on the body and dry skin. The regular use of such peeling reduces the risk of malignant neoplasms and protects against bacterial attacks;
- Universality – firstly, no restrictions on the age and skin type of the patient. Secondly, you can conduct coffee peeling for the face and body. Coffee grounds go well with cosmetic oils, honey or additional scrubbing products (such as sea salt). The composition for peeling should be selected taking into account the intended area, its structure and needs;
- The peeling procedure is so simple that you can easily arrange it at home;
- Affordable pricing – you don’t have to spend much on coffee peeling. For the procedure, you can use coffee grounds from a fragrant drink drunk in the morning.
- The aroma of the main ingredient turns the cleansing procedure into a fairy tale. You can easily relax, distract from everyday problems. Therefore, peeling with coffee is recommended to be performed after a working day, when there is nowhere to rush.
Many cosmetologists have noticed that thanks to regular peeling of coffee grounds, your tan will be even and persistent. Therefore, it is recommended to conduct a course of cleansing the body and face a few weeks before the intended rest or visit to the solarium.
Coffee grounds face peeling is perfect for the skin. It gently exfoliates dead particles, stimulates internal processes in cells, protects against ultraviolet exposure and early aging of the epidermis. Immediately after the peeling procedure, you can enjoy soft skin filled with energy and freshness.
Dry skin requires special care, more delicate and gentle. We bring to your attention a gentle and moisturizing coffee face scrub made from the following ingredients:
- 40 g of coffee beans;
- 2 tsp homemade sour cream;
- 2 – 3 drops of rosewood extract.
- Grind coffee beans to scrub as much as possible.
- Pour boiling water over them and let them brew for a while.
- Drain the coffee drink, and use the thickener to peel the face.
- Add sour cream to the coffee ingredient.
- Apply the scrub to clean and dry skin.
- After 5 minutes, massage your face with light movements, do it strictly along the lines of massage.
- Wash with warm water.
- Pat your face with a napkin and moisturize with cream.
Oily Shine Scrub
To stabilize the sebaceous glands, eliminate the oily sheen on the face, cleanse and narrow the pores, you will need simple ingredients:
- 30 g ground coffee beans;
- 1 tbsp natural honey;
- 20 g of kefir of minimum fat content;
- Egg white.
- Ground coffee pour boiling water.
- Beat the egg whites in the meantime until foamy.
- Strain the aromatic drink. In the thick, add the rest of the face scrub ingredients.
- In a circular motion, distribute the product on moisturized skin.
- Massage is recommended for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Wipe the covers with a cube of cosmetic ice.
- Apply a care cream.
To activate the production of collagen fibers, increase the tone and turgor of mature skin, you will need a real “vitamin cocktail” for peeling. To prepare it you need:
- 25 g ground coffee;
- 2 aloe leaf;
- 1 tsp linseed oil;
- 1 tbsp kelp powder.
- Brew coffee, strain later.
- Rub the leaves of aloe into the pulp.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Distribute the prepared composition for peeling in a circular motion on your face.
- After 7 – 8 minutes, re-massage the skin and rinse with water.
- Apply anti-aging cream.
! To increase the effectiveness of coffee peeling, scrubs are applied to the steamed face. To do this, use steam baths or pre-place a hot towel on cleansed skin.
Coffee peeling for the body will bring a lot of pleasure, gently cleanse the skin, normalize the breathing of the epidermis and relieve cellulite. Peeling is recommended after a hot bath when the body is steamed and clean. Gorgeous coffee body scrubs will do the rest.
To prepare the body for the summer season and get rid of the “orange peel” you will need regular peeling with the following coffee remedy:
- 100 g of coffee grounds;
- 2 tsp almond oil;
- 2 tbsp sea salt medium fraction;
- 2 tbsp brown sugar;
- 10 – 12 drops of orange ether.
- Combine and stir all the ingredients.
- Spread the scrub over the body.
- Perform a light massage for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Pay attention to areas with cellulite. Here it’s even useful to resort to a special brush for the body.
- For greater effectiveness, wrap problem areas with cling film and a warm towel.
- After 20 minutes, rinse off the rest of the body scrub with water.
- Apply a tonic lotion to the body, and for the problem area of the buttocks a special cream against cellulite.
Perfect tanning scrub
Align the top layer of the skin and prepare it for sunbathing under the power of a coffee body scrub. To recreate it, you will need:
- 50 g ground coffee beans;
- 2 tbsp sea salt;
- 2 tbsp (with a hill) sugar;
- 3 tbsp liquid or melted honey;
- 7 – 8 drops of patchouli essential oil.
- Boil ground coffee, separate the thick.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to it.
- Spread the mixture over the body.
- Do a light massage for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Do not wash off the scrub for another 5 – 8 minutes.
- Remove residual coffee peeling with bath gel.
- In addition, apply a tonic or body lotion.
Universal face and body scrub
The easiest and most effective way to cleanse the skin of impurities, grease particles and sebum plugs is to add coffee grounds to the main shower gel. But you can also apply this facial peeling at home, just replace the gel with a cleanser. So you will need:
- Coffee grounds;
- Shower gel;
- Olive oil (for dry skin).
- Mix the scrub ingredients together. The proportions of the ingredients depend on the condition of the integument, on their type and sensitivity.
- Apply the composition to the body or face.
- Massage well.
- Rinse off any remaining coffee.
- Fix the result with tonic or cream.
Procedure tips and contraindications
To achieve an excellent result from body and face peeling, simple tips of cosmetologists will help:
- Only use peeling ingredients that you are not allergic to. If you are not sure about the hypoallergenic composition, then carry out an allergy test before applying it to the entire body (face).
- Scrubs are usually applied to clean, moisturized and steamed skin.
- After applying the cleansing composition to the body (face), perform a light massage. Do it gently so as not to harm sensitive fibers.
- Wash off the rest of the peeling agent with clean water or a decoction of herbs at room temperature.
- To consolidate the result, use cosmetic ice (ideal for the oily type of epidermis), lotion or skin care cream.
It is forbidden to peel the body or face in the presence of dermatological diseases, with ulcers and open wounds, with allergies to coffee or infectious diseases. Failure to comply with contraindications can spread the infection and cause unpleasant consequences.
Delicate, well-groomed skin at all times attracts the eyes of the opposite sex. To achieve this, it is not necessary to waste money on expensive cosmetics and surgical operations. Start with simple but natural coffee peels. They will approach skin problems with special tenderness, fill it with energy and strength!