When there is no time to go to the cosmetologist, and you need to look good, peeling soda comes to the rescue. It has a minimum of contraindications, perfectly cleanses and soothes the skin. The procedure takes a maximum of 10 minutes, does not cause complications, only pleases with clean and refreshed skin.
The benefits of a soda procedure
Soda can be safely considered a safe “soap” for the skin. It gently removes dead cells, easily cleanses pores from makeup residues and dust, and eliminates comedones. In addition, the benefits of a soda product include a therapeutic effect, especially in combination with cosmetic oils and ethers.
Soda peeling, despite the simplicity of the main ingredient, has a comprehensive effect on the skin:
- Soda grains carefully remove dead cells, various impurities, excess fat and comedones;
- Soda perfectly prepares the skin for applying a nourishing mask or cream. Pores are freed from sebaceous plugs, cells replenish oxygen, it remains to feed a portion of vitamins and minerals;
- Baking soda is an additional antimicrobial, disinfectant and antiseptic. It minimizes the appearance of irritations and the development of infections, well dries up problem acne, accelerating their cure;
- Soda softens the skin, eliminates peeling and dryness, and in addition, and soothes it. That is why after peeling soda for the face there are no complications and inflammations;
- Massage with grains of a snow-white ingredient increases microcirculation, activates metabolic processes. After the peeling procedure, the skin becomes more elastic, their complexion is leveled and whitened, the face looks fresh and noticeably younger.
Facial peeling with soda is ideal for oily, combination and problematic skin. As for the dry type, its owners should be extremely careful, pick up additional ingredients with a high degree of hydration (for example, heavy cream or olive oil).
Details of successful cleansing
To make soda peeling for the face only benefit, it is important not to make the following mistakes:
- Do not make peels exclusively from soda, they are harmful to the epidermis. To neutralize the aggressiveness of soda, additional ingredients are needed. They soften its effect, nourish the cells and fill them with vital energy.
- It is not necessary to apply a soda product to the whole face if the main purpose of the peeling is to get rid of black spots. You can perform local cleansing.
- Do not rush to apply the peeling agent on dirty and dry skin. Before peeling, be sure to cleanse your face with milk or tonic, lightly pat it with a napkin.
- If you have the slightest allergic reaction to any ingredient from soda scrub, then you can not use it, replace it with another.
- Ignoring contraindications, failure to perform an allergy test before peeling, can have a deplorable effect on the skin. Such consequences will not please at all, but will only add unnecessary trouble.
- During peeling, do not apply scrub to the area around the eyes and mouth. These areas are distinguished by thin and hypersensitive skin. Soda particles can damage and dry them.
- Do not rub in the peeling product – this can scratch sensitive fibers. Only a gentle massage, movements should be directed along the massage lines, in a circle.
- Tolerate burning, itching or discomfort during peeling – harm your health. Rinse your face immediately with running water and apply cream.
- Do not rinse off the scrub with hot or cold water. After soda peeling, it is recommended to use contrast washing: first with warm water, then cool.
- No need to repeat peeling every day, maximum 2 once a week. This threatens to roughen the skin.
If the soda peeling procedure is intended for dry and sensitive skin types, it is better to moisturize it with cosmetic oil first. So, you will prevent the loss of life-giving moisture and make the soda effect even softer.
Soda peeling is an excellent option for quick, safe and affordable skin cleansing. There is a minimum of difficulty in preparing facial scrubs, a minimum of costs for ingredients (everything is in the kitchen) and a minimum risk of harming the skin.
Scrub Express Cleansing
This scrub is an amazing chance to get rid of comedones, acne, blackheads and oily sheen in the shortest possible time. Peeling soda and salt.
- 1 tbsp soda;
- 1 tbsp crushed sea salt.
- Cleanse and moisturize your face.
- Grind sea salt in a coffee grinder to a minimum size.
- Apply a little cleansing gel to your skin.
- Spread the baking soda over the surface and massage 1 – 2 minutes with gentle movements.
- Repeat the same procedure with sea salt.
- Wash with warm water.
- Use cream to moisturize or nourish.
Oily Shine Scrub
Eliminate the problem of oily sheen, dry problem acne and lighten the face with a scrub from the ingredients:
- 1 tsp baking soda;
- 2 tsp hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Put the mixture on your face.
- Massage the covers for 2 – 3 minutes
- Do not wash off the product for another 7 – 8 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
- Apply face cream.
Gentle Cleansing Scrub
Arrange for the epidermis the most delicate peeling will help the composition of the ingredients:
- 1 tsp soda;
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice;
- 1 tsp flowing honey.
- Quench soda powder with lemon juice.
- Add honey to the mixture.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- Spread the cooked scrub evenly. Do it gently, in circular motions.
- After 10 – 14 minutes, remove the product with warm water.
- Apply cream.
Like any cosmetic procedure, soda cleaning also has contraindications:
- Allergy to loose ingredient;
- Vascular mesh on the face;
- Purulent acne;
- Dermatological ailments of various stages;
- Hypersensitivity of the integument.
To make the skin soft and clean, you don’t have to make huge sacrifices and risks. Use simple baking soda. It is simple, soft and effective!