Fitin peeling will help to look beautiful and young at any time of the year. Unlike other types of acid exfoliation, it can be carried out regardless of season and age. And the rehabilitation period after the procedure is so short that already tomorrow the skin looks clean and fresh. That is why peeling with phytin is referred to the “renew” class, which means rejuvenation and renewal.
Phytic acid, as the main active ingredient in some surface peels, has long earned the recognition of professional cosmetologists and the trust of their patients. In nature, this beneficial ingredient is found in wheat and rice seeds, in legumes and oilseeds, as well as in several vegetables. In cosmetology, it forms the basis of the procedure of the same name phytin peeling.
Upon contact with the skin, phytic acid reaches the cells of its second – epidermal – layer, where the natural decomposition of this organic compound has a beneficial effect on the tissue. As a result of this interaction, the skin structure is leveled and restored from the inside, blood flow is stimulated, the cells receive sufficient nutrition and oxygen, and the sebaceous glands normalize.
It is impossible to achieve such an effect with creams, serums, or other, albeit effective, but superficial face care products, because their effect is limited to the first layer of skin – dermis.
The properties of phytic acid give peeling a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, which helps even out skin color. Such exfoliation increases the immunity of epidermal cells, while simultaneously awakening them to increased production of collagen and elastin
The innovative peeling with phytic acid has the second name, common among some salons, called “Hollywood”. He came to the Russian beauty industry from the USA.
American show business stars appreciate this type of peeling for its relevance and the ability to conduct it even in late spring or summer. Plus, unlike other types of chemical peels, the procedure has a short rehabilitation period. The consequences of phytin peeling are easily corrected with decorative cosmetics: the very next day after the session, you can appear in public and work, even if you are a fashion model.
Today, almost all cosmetology clinics and professional beauty salons offer phytin-based peeling. Often, mainly to achieve a cleansing and brightening effect, glycolic and tartaric acids in high percentage concentrations can be added to it. But this does not reduce the safety of the procedure, but, on the contrary, increases its effectiveness. If you visit beauty salons is expensive or once, “Hollywood peeling” can be done independently at home.
Xnumx Plus Procedure
Among the undoubted advantages and distinguishing features of phytin peeling, experts distinguish:
- softness and safety of the procedure for any type of skin;
- year-round phytin cleansing – peeling sessions can be carried out even in the summer season;
- simultaneous achievement of a rejuvenating and brightening effect by stimulating the production of collagen, elastin and suppressing the hormone responsible for hyperpigmentation;
- the possibility of appointing a procedure even with rosacea;
- the ability to independently peel at home;
- painlessness of the procedure and the absence of a long recovery (almost one-day rehabilitation);
- lack of need for complex post-peeling care.
To whom and when do you need peeling with phytin?
Fitin peeling is subject to all ages and skin types. Unlike other chemical exfoliation, for example median or deep, this gentle surface technique involves only the keratinized layer of the epidermis.
This method of restoration and rejuvenation of the appearance is suitable even for owners of sensitive or susceptible to rosacea facial skin. And for those who suffer from a constant greasy shine, peeling or painful pallor, it will be ideal.
So, phytin-based peeling is necessary for:
- inflammatory and infectious processes on the face;
- noticeable scars and stretch marks;
- age and solar pigmentation;
- increased oily skin;
- the appearance of a network of facial wrinkles;
- age-related changes in the face: deep wrinkles, signs of wilting;
- aesthetic problems with enlarged and contaminated pores;
- acne as part of complex therapy;
- first signs of photoaging;
- dry skin;
- the appearance of keratitis against the background of excessive tanning in a solarium or on the coast;
- preparation for further anti-aging cosmetic procedures, such as microcrystalline dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
Getting ready for the session
Pre-peeling preparation for exfoliation based on phytic acid should begin a week before the planned procedure. And if we are talking about eliminating traces of hyperpigmentation, this gap should be increased at least threefold.
Preparation for phytin peeling involves daily application of preparations containing glycolic acid to the skin of the face. As a rule, these are special gels.
In addition to this, it is advisable to add daily application of funds containing mandelic acid in 15% concentration to the treatment of skin with glycolic acid. It has been experimentally proved that phytin manifests itself to the maximum in zones that have received stimulation with this organic compound.
In cosmetology, there is no ban on carrying out the phytin peeling procedure in the seasons of increased solar activity: in late spring and summer. Convenience and a definite plus of this exfoliation are that with the help of it you can restore your skin freshness at any time of the year, without danger of damaging its deep layers
The benefits and results of phytin exfoliation
The most important effect of a properly performed phytin exfoliation procedure will be deep cleansing of the skin from dead cells. This will allow the skin to breathe, fully absorb oxygen molecules, establish metabolism and make up for the lack of collagen and elastin fibers. The soft and at the same time safe procedure of phytin peeling restores youthfulness, elasticity and even color to the skin, and freshness and attractiveness to the face.
In addition, the indisputable advantages of such a surface peeling procedure will be:
- a noticeable reduction in the network of facial and age wrinkles;
- narrowing of the enlarged pores and their deep cleansing;
- decrease in the level of sebum secretion due to the normalization of the sebaceous sweat glands
- clarification of solar and age-related pigmentation due to the neutralization of the tyrosinase enzyme;
- launch of natural regeneration processes in the lower layers of the epidermis;
- lack of complication and prolonged rehabilitation after peeling;
- therapy of inflammatory processes in the area of exposure to phytic acid;
- smoothing small scars, reducing stretch marks;
- reduced manifestations of acne;
- deep and long-lasting hydration of the skin.
The result of 4-6 fitin peeling procedures, performed both by a professional cosmetologist and independently at home, is stored on average up to 3 months. Then the course of rejuvenation sessions can be repeated. Moreover, they do not cause any discomfort and are easy to carry out.
Stages of the procedure at home
The ease of implementation and the safety of the procedure make it possible to carry out phytin peeling at home. Cosmetic companies that manufacture skin rejuvenation and cleansing products are actively responding to high consumer demand and produce a convenient formula for self-administration. In addition to significant time savings when going to a beauty salon, you can save a budget, because the cost of home peeling is several times lower than a session with a cosmetologist.
To achieve the desired result, and most importantly not to get a burn, it is important to follow the protocol of the cleansing procedure. You can find these rules and features in the instructions for the purchased tool. But it would be better if a professional would prepare them for your skin condition.
General recommendations for the sequential conduct of most fitin peelings at home will be:
- preliminary cleansing of the face with a mild cleanser, lotion or tonic containing ANA or BHA acid;
- applying glycolate to the skin for approximately 10 minutes;
- subsequent application to the skin with a thin layer of a product containing phytic acid in a concentration of 20 to 50%;
- waiting for exposure time for 5-7 minutes (for the first time, with subsequent increase in exposure to a maximum of 10-12 minutes);
- washing off the active components with water;
- reapplication of tonic;
- applying a soothing or restoring face mask as a post-peeling care;
- washing off the mask with water;
- final application of a protective cream.
The average duration of each phytin peeling procedure is 30-40 minutes. To achieve a noticeable result and consolidate it, it is recommended to repeat the procedure weekly for 1-2 months. The exact number of procedures is selected individually depending on the type of skin.
Skin Care After Peeling
For a month after each procedure of phytin peeling, one should not forget about active hydration and nutrition of the skin. Panthenol or retinol-based products should be at your fingertips. The same applies to nourishing and sunscreen containing photo filters. In the first days after the procedure, it is better to give preference to foams and gels that are quickly absorbed. Starting from the third day, it is better to soften the peeling of the skin with creams, the regular use of which will accelerate the restoration of a new layer of the epidermis.
Soon, the feeling of tightness and dryness of the skin will disappear, there will also be no risk of scarring.
Contraindications for peeling with phytin
Like any procedure associated with an intense, rather than decorative, effect on the skin, “Hollywood peeling” has a number of contraindications. The most common ones include:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- open wounds, ulcers and cuts on the skin;
- skin hypersensitivity and its tendency to allergies;
- skin infections, especially during exacerbation;
- papillomas and herpes foci;
- oncological diseases;
- renal, pulmonary, liver and heart failure.
Peeling based on phytic acid is a versatile and multifaceted procedure that allows you to solve several facial skin problems at once. With her help, a woman can return freshness, prolong youth and attractiveness not only at any time of the year, but also without the help of a cosmetologist. All the advantages of such exfoliation will be revealed only if you try it on yourself at least once.