Hyaluronic peeling is a cosmetic procedure that allows you to simultaneously cleanse and moisturize your skin. The properties of hyaluronic acid help maintain the synthesis of collagen and elastin, which affects the condition of the skin – it becomes elastic and toned.
Properties of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid peeling is an effective and gentle chemical cleanser. Hyaluronic acid is an integral part of our body, responsible for the interaction of water in the cells of the epidermis. The peeling contains acid of synthetic origin, but its properties are not inferior to natural. Thanks to acid, it occurs:
- moisture retention in cells and prevention of excessive evaporation of water;
- activation of the process of cell restoration;
- prevention of the development of pathogenic bacteria and infections;
- restoration of cellular metabolism;
- removal of toxins and free radicals from the skin.
Peeling promotes the formation of a thin protective layer that protects the skin from adverse environmental factors.
Features of the procedure
Hyaluronic peels are carried out both in the salon and at home.
The procedure is performed in the following order:
- Preparation consists in cleansing the face with a tonic without alcohol, water or a special lotion, it is important to get rid of excess dirt and fat.
- First, a solution is prepared: water is added to the hyaluronic powder, the components are thoroughly mixed. The result is a gel mass.
- The consistency is applied to the skin of the face and décolleté. Then they wait thirty minutes: during this time, the active substances manage to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- To remove the mask, an alkaline solution is used that neutralizes the effect of the acid.
- The water balance of the epidermis is restored using saline.
- The procedure is completed by applying a protective cream from UV to the face.
If necessary, after the procedure, soothing masks or serums are used according to the type of skin.
In the beauty salon, the procedure is carried out from three to ten times, at home – from eight to twelve times. The peeling course takes about three months.
An undoubted positive aspect of the procedure is the absence of pain and burning sensation. The upper layer of the epidermis is cleaned gradually, while the skin does not itch and does not peel. Cleansing comes unnoticed.
Indications and contraindications
Hyaluronic peeling is recommended if such problems occur:
- peeling and dryness;
- loose skin;
Conditions under which peeling is not recommended:
- exacerbation of infectious diseases;
- skin damage;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
With great care, peelings with hyaluronic acid are performed in case of rosacea.
Hyaluronic acid peeling perfectly cleanses the epidermis and improves complexion. Hyaluronic acid – a natural moisturizer that nourishes and rejuvenates the skin!