Imira peeling is a completely new look at skin cleansing. Facial peeling created on the basis of a whole complex of ANA acids and natural oils, plant extracts, it delicately eliminates dead particles, refreshes the color and smoothes expression lines. Imira peeling gives ordinary girls a chance to look no worse than the models from the cover of the most fashionable magazine.
What is the secret of Imira peeling
Peeling is an obligatory step in face care. In addition to internal age-related changes, our skin daily suffers from ultraviolet activity, changes in temperature and wind, and dust and fat particles block pores and limit the ability to breathe. As a result, the skin gradually begins to weaken, tone is lost, an unusual grayness appears on the face, a web of facial wrinkles and age wrinkles grows rapidly at the face. To correct this situation and prevent earlier skin aging, the Imira peeling procedure will help you.
Imira peeling is an innovation in cleansing your face with acids. It acts carefully and does not cause complications. The rich composition of the drug used for peeling, can significantly improve the quality of the epidermis after the first application. Among the main components of the tool:
- The complex of “soft” ANA acids (citric, lactic, tartaric, glycolic, salicylic and succinic acid) – all of them harmoniously complement each other and provide the most gentle cleansing of the epidermis, removing problematic defects from the face;
- Grape extract – perfectly tones and moisturizes the epidermis, helps activate metabolic processes, enhances skin microcirculation;
- Lemon extract – brightens and evens out skin tone. After the Imira peeling procedure, the skin looks fresh, healthy;
- Natural oils of macadamia and argan – guarantee the filling of weakened epidermal cells with vitamins and nutritional components, constant fighters against aging of the skin. These elite ingredients have more than once proven their worth and effectiveness in rejuvenation and skin renewal.
The softness of the effect, effective cleansing and a great deal of work to restore and renew the skin are the main advantages of the Imira peeling procedure. After peeling, the face looks fresh, toned and shines with health.
Using the Imira peeling procedure, you will forget about epidermal problems such as:
- Dry and peeling skin;
- Clogged pores;
- Comedones or black dots;
- Age spots and freckles;
- Acne eruptions;
- Expression wrinkles, “crow’s feet” near the eyes;
- Dullness and dullness of the face;
- Sagging skin, loss of tone;
- Expanded pores and an ugly oily sheen.
The cleansing procedure is suitable for clients with very sensitive and problematic skin. The peeling agent does not cause side effects and worsen the situation, but, on the contrary, contributes to the extinction of inflammatory processes in the epidermal cells.
What effect to expect
The regular implementation of the innovative Imira peeling product guarantees a quick and lasting result, cleansing and rejuvenation of the epidermis. The current composition for peeling operates in several directions at the same time:
- Removes dead and obsolete skin cells;
- Eliminates sebaceous plugs and comedones;
- Regulates the work of the glands, reduces the production of subcutaneous fat;
- Tightens pores, eliminates the effect of “goosebumps”;
- Activates metabolic processes;
- Restores the elasticity and elasticity of the fibers;
- Stimulates the synthesis of its own collagen and elastin;
- Eliminates the cause of acne eruptions;
- Moisturizes and nourishes the epidermis;
- Smoothes the surface relief of the face;
- Evens out skin tone, makes it light and refreshed.
According to the reviews of cosmetologists and clients, cleansing with Imira peeling noticeably improves the cell structure, makes the skin soft and moisturized for a long time. Forget about your red face, burns and puffiness after peeling with this unique remedy.
This peeling refers to gentle procedures and has a minimum list of contraindications:
- There are injuries on the face – abrasions, scratches;
- With complex dermatological diseases and purulent rashes;
- Herpes and fever;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Allergy to the components of the product used.
You can not peel pregnant and lactating mothers without consulting a cosmetologist.
How to use at home
The Imira peeling procedure is easily performed at home – this is another advantage of this cleansing technique. No need to rush to the beauty salon, just follow the recommendations of a specialist – and a high effect is guaranteed.
The procedure for peeling with the innovative tool “Imira peeling”:
- Use a cleansing milk or gel to remove any makeup residue, particles of grease and sweat from your face.
- Apply a peeling preparation to the prepared skin with a brush.
- Massage the skin with your fingertips for 2 – 3 minutes. Do this as gently as possible so as not to stretch or injure weakened tissue.
- Leave the agent to work for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After the specified time, rinse off the rest of the composition with plenty of water. Beauticians recommend using mineral or chilled boiled water.
- After peeling, you can wipe your face with an ice cube to narrow your pores.
- Apply a moisturizer.
During the exposure, a slight tingling, burning sensation in the treated areas is possible. This is a normal reaction to exposure to fruit acids.
You need to conduct “Imira peeling” courses in order to achieve a lasting result. You can learn more about the intervals between cleansing procedures from your cosmetologist or after a detailed study of the instructions for the drug.
You can look young and beautiful without any risk to health. New developments in the field of cosmetology, such as Imira peeling, prove this once again.