Peeling with acetic acid at home is another effective secret to quickly, easily and inexpensively get rid of facial imperfections. Beauty salons offer a wide range of procedures for updating the skin and eliminating visible age-related defects. They cost a lot and not everyone can afford it, so you have to look for worthy alternatives such as peeling with vinegar.
Vinegar – Helper or Enemy for the Skin
Facial peeling is considered one of the important steps in skin care. Dead particles and clogged pores block the flow of nutrients from masks, creams to the fullest, in addition, breathing of the skin is difficult, an unusual grayness and sagging of the skin appears. To fix this, apple cider vinegar will help.
In home cosmetology, many positive trends are associated with apple peeling:
- Vinegar, due to the ability to increase the acidity of the skin, has a detrimental effect on harmful bacteria. Acetic peeling helps delicately get rid of problem acne and acne;
- acetic acid dries the integument – this is useful for the problematic and fatty type of epidermis;
- polyphenols, enzymes and minerals that are found in apple cider vinegar are involved in the rejuvenation and transformation of the skin. After a course of vinegar procedures, the face looks fresher, the skin tone is lightened and smoothed out, small wrinkles are smoothed out, the process of the appearance of new ones slows down;
- beta-carotenes from apple extract neutralize the negative effects of free radicals. The antioxidant properties of vinegar help to cope with early aging of the skin;
- fruit acids contained in apple cider vinegar weaken the bonds between dead cells, so nothing hinders their quick removal.
Apple peeling is especially useful for problematic and oily skin. It not only gently cleanses the skin, but also dries up problem acne and soothes foci of inflammation on the face.
Expected effect after peeling
Apple peeling helps the skin look beautiful and well-groomed. After it, patients note such changes:
- Redness disappears, inflammation on the face fades;
- Problem acne goes away and less appears in the future;
- The complexion becomes uniform;
- Brown spots are less noticeable;
- The face looks refreshed;
- There is a slight whitening effect;
- Increases the elasticity and tone of the epidermis;
- There is softness and incredible tenderness of the integument;
- Acetic acid destroys black spots and sebaceous plugs;
- Small wrinkles are smoothed out.
To keep the result after peeling on the face for as long as possible, it is recommended to wash your face daily with warm water with the addition of 2 – 3 drops of vinegar. This procedure helps the skin to keep tissues in good shape, fight off attacks of infections and prevent problem rashes.
Varieties of Acetic Cleansing
Facial peeling with acetic acid can be performed in several ways. Each of the methods effectively affects the epidermis, eliminates dead particles and deposits, along with them the face leaves problem acne and black spots. Try several options and choose the one that suits you:
- Multi-layer wiping is a traditional face peeling technology. Acetic composition in several layers is applied to the skin, then it is neutralized and washed off. The final effect is visible a few days after exfoliating the surface layer.
- Acetic gommage – to perform such peeling, thicker compositions with active acid are used. The peeling agent is applied to the surface, and then the pellets are removed from the face. The effect will delight immediately after the peeling procedure.
- Acetic compresses – considered the simplest method of home cleansing. A piece of gauze or cotton pads soaked in acetic solution are placed on the face for a short time. After the acidic agent is neutralized and removed. You can also evaluate the effectiveness of the procedure in a few days.
Peeling with apple cider vinegar is an acid effect on the skin, the appearance of redness, peeling on the face is quite acceptable. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not go outside for some time after cleansing, pay all attention to moisturizing the epidermis.
Traditional cleansing technique
Facial peeling at home can be performed in the usual way. It involves performing a light tissue burn, which stimulates their rapid renewal. With a burn, dead cells and small defects leave the face. After a few days, peeling and exfoliation of the upper layer of the epidermis are observed, and a new and elastic one appears in return.
The effect of such a peeling technique will not be immediately noticeable. 2 days after exfoliation, peeling and tearing of the dead layer will appear. In no case do not tear off the “rags” formed on the face, do not scratch or try to somehow speed up the process of exfoliating with sponges, washcloths, scrubs. During this period, your skin needs intensive hydration and nutrition, provide it with skincare cosmetics made from natural ingredients.
Here are some effective and safe acid peeling recipes. All the ingredients are simple, most of them you will find in the kitchen.
Peeling “Fruit Assortment”
It is noticeable to improve the condition of problem and oily skin, vinegar with the addition of fruit juices will help get rid of acne, greasy shine for a long time. To prepare a peeling product you will need:
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tsp juice from currant berries;
- 1 tsp orange juice;
- 1 tsp corn oil.
- Mix all the ingredients to make the mixture homogeneous.
- Remove any makeup residue from the skin.
- Spread the peeling product evenly and thinly onto your face.
- Do not rinse the mixture for 5 minutes. With a strong burning sensation and discomfort, the composition can be removed earlier.
- Prepare a neutralizer or a weak soda solution.
- Wipe your face with a neutralizer.
- To speed up the exfoliation of the stratum corneum, do a small massage with a sponge. Moisten the sponge and wipe the face in a circle.
- Wash with warm water.
- Apply moisturizing face cream to your skin.
After vinegar peeling with fruit acids, in most cases unnatural redness or erythema appears on the face. This is due to the active action of acetic and ascorbic acids. There is no need to worry about this, the defect will pass within a few hours.
Milk fruit peeling with vinegar
This composition is suitable for all types of skin. Acne rashes, sebaceous plugs, comedones and inflammatory processes will no longer bother your face. Milk and fruit peeling with vinegar is a precious find for the face. To prepare it you will need:
- 1 Art. l chilled whole milk;
- 1 Art. l fresh orange juice;
- 1 tsp apple (wine) vinegar.
- Mix milk and orange juice. Milk should curl with snow-white flakes.
- Add the vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- Apply peeling agent on the epidermis with a thin and even layer.
- Do not rinse for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Wash with room temperature water.
- Apply a skin tonic or face cream with a moisturizing effect.
Red wine enhances blood circulation, makes the walls of blood vessels and cells strong and elastic. After the procedure, complexion improves markedly, the relief is smoothed, and a tendency to rejuvenate the epidermis is observed. To prepare vinegar for wine you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tsp apple (wine) vinegar;
- 3 tsp dry red wine.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Treat the face with the prepared liquid.
- After 2 minutes, apply another coat of the product.
- After a few minutes, apply the 3 layer.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for 3 minutes.
- Wipe your face with a weak solution of soda.
- Wash with cool water.
- Fix the cleansing moisturizer.
To achieve the desired result from peeling, use only natural wine. If the wine contains a large number of chemical dyes, then a spike in irritation and an allergic reaction is possible.
The method of purification type “gommage”
To perform this peeling, basic components and acid are used. Exfoliation takes place painlessly, gently, and the result begins to appear after removing the peeling agent from the skin.
To prepare vinegar gommage you will need:
- An Apple;
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tsp natural olive or almond oil.
- Make mashed potatoes from half an apple.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir the composition thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture on the skin.
- Leave the product on your face for 5 minutes.
- Use your fingertips to massage the skin, rolling the gommage.
- Soak the sponge in a weak soda solution and carefully remove the spools from the surface.
- Wash and use a moisturizing cream.
For some time after exfoliation, it is not recommended to use scrubbing compounds so as not to damage the renewed skin.
Vinegar Cleansing Compresses
Acetic compresses are considered the simplest method of home cleansing. A similar peeling is performed at home in order to gently cleanse the skin, activate the regeneration processes and reduce inflammation on the skin. Low acid concentration guarantees the safety of the procedure. You will need:
- Table vinegar;
- Chilled boiled water.
- Dilute the vinegar to a concentration of approximately 1%.
- Soak cotton pads or a piece of gauze in the prepared liquid.
- Place a sponge or gauze bandage on your face.
- Refresh cotton pads every 2 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove the compress from the face.
- Wipe your skin with a mild soda solution.
- Wash with water and moisturize your skin with cream.
Begin exfoliation with vinegar with a minimum concentration. As the epidermis gets used, increase its content, but reduce the time. A slight tingling is a sign that everything is going right.
Observe the frequency of exfoliation. For owners of the normal and dry type of epidermis, once a week is enough, for the fat type, the number of peelings can be increased to two, but no more.
Vinegar exfoliation is the way to perfect and delicate skin. After several procedures, you will notice a rejuvenating effect, clean pores and a fresh skin tone. Do not spare 10 – 15 minutes a week for peeling to look perfectly and young!