Peptide peeling is the latest technology to activate skin renewal and face relief without pain, peeling and redness, which can be contemplated after salon cleaning. This technique has successfully combined a quality peeling and anti-aging procedure. Peptide peeling will be especially useful for the age category 30 – 45 years, the type and structure of the skin does not matter.
What are peptides and peptide peeling
Peptide peeling is a new formula in skin cleansing that can fix age-related skin problems without surgery and lengthy rehabilitation. The peeling is based on the effect of peptides.
Peptides are unique molecules containing 2 – 50 amino acids. The main feature of the peptides lies in their unhindered penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, where they actively act on fibroplasts (cells that are involved in collagen production). The activity of fibroplasts causes an active renewal of cells on all layers of the skin and is associated with an increase in the elasticity of the fibers.
Alpha hydroxyl acids help cope with cleansing and rejuvenating the skin of peptides. The tandem of these two components guarantees a high result and gentle exposure, intensive moisturizing and care for problem areas, and the transformation process itself is sometimes called alpha peptide peeling.
Peptides are multifunctional molecules that complement the composition of enzymes and hormones. Positive effect on metabolism in the cells of the body and in the functioning of the digestive, nervous and cardiovascular systems. Some types of peptides maintain human immunity at the proper level and fight against inflammatory processes. It is not surprising that cosmetologists decided to use them to solve problems with the skin.
Peptide peeling is an activator of intracellular processes, including the synthesis of collagen and elastin. From the procedure itself, you will have only pleasant memories and delicate, well-groomed and toned skin.
What effect to expect from cleaning
The peptide peeling procedure, despite the recent appearance in the world of cosmetology, promises high results in improving the condition of the skin. After one course of peeling, your skin will actively change:
- Small wrinkles will disappear, and deep ones will become less noticeable;
- The former tone and elasticity of the epidermis will return;
- An increase in the synthesis of own collagen, elastin will ensure the preservation of the lifting effect of peeling for a long time;
- Freckles, age spots and stains will become lighter;
- The skin will look refreshed and healthy;
- The protective properties of the epidermis will increase;
- Acne and acne will disappear;
- The relief of the face will become smooth, and the outline clear as 5 years ago;
- Dryness and peeling will disappear.
In order to realize the desire to transform the skin, it is important to follow all the recommendations of a cosmetologist in preparation for peptide peeling and skin care after it.
Indications for peeling
The use of peptides for face peeling made it possible to solve skin problems at the cellular level without pain and side effects. Peeling peptides is recommended for patients with such defects:
- Very dry skin, an unpleasant feeling of tightness and peeling;
- Clear signs of lack of moisture and dehydration of the epidermis;
- The rapid pace of deepening wrinkles;
- Withering of the epidermis and loss of natural tone;
- Flabbiness of the skin, the appearance of a network of small wrinkles;
- Frequent acne rashes associated with impaired lipid metabolism in the layers of the skin;
- Sebaceous plugs and comedones of all kinds;
- Mimic wrinkles in the eye area (“crow’s feet”).
The possibility of peeling the skin with peptides is excluded if you:
- Fresh tan;
- Abrasions, open wounds on the face or other violations of the integrity of the skin;
- Allergic reaction to individual components;
- Dermatological diseases;
- SARS, a cold or general malaise;
- Fever, rashes of herpes;
- Oncology and diabetes;
- Hypertension and diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- During the use of drugs with retinol and its derivatives;
- During pregnancy;
- With breastfeeding;
- If the last hair removal was done less than 2 weeks ago;
- If recently (less than 2 months) the operation and other traumatic procedures have been postponed.
Despite the mild effect on the epidermis, peptide peeling refers to the chemical procedures of cosmetology, so neglect of contraindications can negatively affect your health and exacerbate skin problems.
Unique peeling composition
The composition for peptide peeling includes important and active components in the issues of hydration, restoration and rejuvenation:
- Argireline is one of the types of peptides that direct their effect on skin rejuvenation and muscle relaxation (like botulinum toxin);
- Palmitol is a peptide that prevents the appearance of age spots on the face;
- Matrixyl is a peptide that affects the synthesis of its own collagen and elastin fibers. After it, the skin tightens, tone and turgor increase;
- Palmitoyl – a group of antioxidant peptides, united by a common task to prevent violations in the production of collagen, elastin and other building proteins;
- Sodium hyaluronate – a peptide that provides a constant supply of moisture in the cells in all layers of the skin;
- Rigin is a peptide due to which the work of cells is normalized. It also affects inflammatory processes, preventing the complication and exacerbation of the situation;
- Glycolic and lactic acids – are involved in cleansing and moisturizing the skin, and also have anti-inflammatory effects;
- Plant extracts – nourish and strengthen skin cells, help accelerate skin regeneration, participate in increasing the elasticity and elasticity of soft tissues.
Peptide peeling is a unique complex of peptides, alpha-hydroxyl acids and useful, natural plant components. Together they provide gentle cleansing and moisturizing of the skin, smooth out wrinkles and refresh the face, as well as fight inflammation in the early stages.
How is peeling carried out
Preparation for cleansing
The peptide peeling procedure requires simple preparation. It will provide quick restoration of the skin after peeling and requires compliance with the following requirements:
- At least 2 months before the intended peptide peeling, exclude procedures that may injure the upper layers of the epidermis;
- 3 weeks before cleaning, pay attention to increasing immunity, if necessary, cure herpes;
- For 2 weeks before peptide peeling, stop taking retinoids, retinoic peeling and face masks with retinol are also not allowed;
- Shortly before the transformation procedure (at least 3 days), exclude the use of medical cosmetics for problem skin with the addition of benzyl peroxide;
Together with a cosmetologist, test for an allergic skin reaction to a peeling agent. Many people miss this point and later suffer from irritation caused by an abnormal reaction of the skin to the component of the peeling agent.
We carry out a peeling
Peptide peeling can be superficial or median, but the protocol of the cleansing procedure does not differ at all and looks as follows:
- Makeup removal and removal of fat and sweat particles from the epidermis is carried out. For this, cosmetologists use products with the addition of glycolic acid (for the fatty type of epidermis) or cleansing cosmetics with argan oil (for mature and dry skin).
- Following this is the toning and hydration of tissues using a tonic spray. It contains hyaluronic acid and natural squeezed lavender.
- A pre-peeling treatment of the face is performed with a special composition, including a small percentage of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids.
- In the next step, a peptide agent is applied to the epidermis. Its concentration depends on the type of skin and the desired result. The duration of exposure to the peeling composition is determined by the cosmetologist, taking into account all the features of your skin type.
- To stop the chemical action of the peeling agent, a neutralizer is used.
- At the end of the cleansing procedure, a nourishing or moisturizing mask is performed or natural serum is applied. Their components relieve possible irritation and inflammation, moisturize the skin and enhance the effect of transformation.
- Be sure to apply sunscreen before going out.
To achieve the maximum effect, it is recommended to carry out a course of peptide procedures – these are 6 – 10 sessions with an interval of 10 – 14 days. It is advisable to conduct a cleansing course 1 – 2 once a year.
Care after peeling
The rehabilitation period after peptide cleansing is gentle, without complications and the usual red face. However, to speed up the process of skin renewal, the cosmetologist prescribes special preparations with a moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property. It will have to be applied 2 – 3 once a day.
To eliminate the risk of skin pigmentation, during the 1 month you need to apply sunscreen or lotion on your face before going out.
In the first days after cleansing your face with peptides, put off physical activity and makeup. You can also not visit the sauna, bathhouse and solarium.
Violation of these rules of post-peeling care can cause complications and delay the restoration of the skin after cleansing.
You can look beautiful and young without the risk of burns and painful rehabilitation. These epithets are addressed to peptide peeling of a face whose merits have already been appreciated and approved by many patients. Try it and you!