The standard of skin cleansing in terms of effectiveness, accessibility and ease of implementation is considered a salt peeling of the face. Small grains of salt not only exfoliate dead cells, remove residual dirt, but also nourish them with trace elements, improve blood circulation and skin renewal. Such a peeling will not be difficult to perform even at home, without the help of a specialist.
Briefly about the procedure
Salt peeling for the face is a simple cosmetic procedure, but at the same time very effective. To cleanse the epidermis, a special scrub with grains of sea or table salt is used. It is applied to moisturized integuments and massaged for several minutes. After that, wash off with water, apply a nourishing mask or cream.
For the preparation of scrubs, it is recommended to use a marine ingredient. Sea salt is a piggy bank of minerals for the face. Sodium, potassium, zinc, selenium, magnesium and a number of other trace elements enter the cells, enrich them and accelerate the rate of metabolic processes. The secret to the effectiveness of peeling is hidden in abrasive particles (grains of salt). They carefully remove dead cells, and a gentle massage enhances blood circulation and tissue regeneration.
Salt can also be used for face peeling. It has excellent antiseptic properties, but does not contain so many minerals.
The effectiveness of face peeling from salt is noticeable immediately after the procedure. The skin becomes soft, smooth and looks fresher.
Salt peeling is a great facial treatment. It has a lot of useful properties for integuments:
- qualitatively cleans – salt peeling easily eliminates impurities, dead cells and comedones;
- tightens pores;
- stimulates tissue renewal processes;
- enhances blood flow, fills cells with oxygen and nutrients;
- stabilizes the sebaceous glands, dries the oily epidermis, eliminates the ugly oily sheen;
- softens, nourishes the skin with useful minerals.
The advantages of cleansing your face with salt can be safely attributed to:
- purification efficiency;
- budget salt procedure;
- simplicity of scrub preparation and peeling;
- quick effect – the face immediately after peeling looks refreshed, clean and healthy;
- the naturalness of the ingredients;
- safety – salt peeling does not cause burns, irritation and an allergic reaction.
- painlessness and speed of peeling.
Salt peeling is a real find for the modern pace of life, when there is not enough time to go to the beauty salon. In addition to cleansing, you get a light massage and a lifting effect. After one procedure, your skin will glow with health and youth.
Salt peeling should not be used if there are contraindications:
- purulent inflammation;
- acne, herpes;
- increased sensitivity of the epidermis;
- wounds, scratches;
Facial peels from salt are often carried out at home. Several salt recipes will help to competently and quickly transform the integument, improve their condition.
Salt scrub for dry skin
The lack of moisture in the cells slows down their functioning, respectively, and the rate of skin renewal is reduced. She begins to age early, ugly guests appear, wrinkles on her face, the sharpness of the oval is lost, and in place of elastic and toned skin comes loose and weakened. To cope with such problems, a salt scrub for the face from the ingredients will help:
- 40 g or 2 tablespoons Extra salts;
- 1 tbsp homemade sour cream or cream;
- 3 – 4 tsp olive oil.
- If you decide to use sea salt, then you need to chop it well. For these purposes, use a coffee grinder or blender.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Apply the resulting scrub in a circular, light motion on the prepared skin. When peeling, pay special attention to problem areas near the wings of the nose, on the forehead.
- Massage for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Leave 2 – 3 minutes more on your face.
- Wash with warm water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
During salt peeling do not touch the area near the eyes, mouth. In these places, the skin is practically devoid of subcutaneous fat, therefore thin and sensitive. You can easily injure or overdry it.
Salt scrub for oily skin
Oily integuments are characterized by problems of improper functioning of the sebaceous glands and enlarged pores. Peeling with sea salt can correct these defects, dry the skin, narrow the pores and normalize the secretion of the sebaceous glands. It’s easy to prepare it, you will come in handy:
- 1 tbsp sea salt;
- 1 tbsp nonfat milk.
- Grind sea salt as much as possible.
- Mix salt and milk.
- Allow the bulk ingredient to absorb milk well. It takes about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, rinse your face and apply face wash on it. Massage your skin.
- You can’t rinse the gel off, and lay the prepared salt scrub on top of it.
- Perform light movements, strictly along the massage lines. Massage do 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rinse off the remaining peeling agent well with clean water, preferably cool.
- Use a light cream.
Salt scrub for mature skin
Salt for cosmetology is a unique product. It allows you to cleanse the skin of dead particles in a matter of minutes, and the pores of sebaceous plugs, accelerate the production of your own collagen fibers. In addition, after face peeling, you can observe the general effect of skin rejuvenation, which is very important after 40 years. We suggest using a scrub from the ingredients:
- Grind the salt.
- Mix honey with salt to make the mixture as thick as sour cream.
- Quickly, but gently and gently rub the honey composition into the skin.
- Leave the composition on your face for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- On the face, apply a basic cream with a lifting effect.
Express peeling with soda and salt
To quickly clean the surface of the face quickly and without cost, we bring to your attention a salt scrub with soda. To prepare a peeling product you need:
- 2 tsp Extra salts;
- 2 tsp soda;
- 3 – 4 drops of lemon juice (optional);
- A bit of warm water.
- Mix bulk products together.
- Add lemon juice and water to the mixture until the mixture looks like gruel.
- Apply the resulting composition on the face.
- Do a light massage for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Wash off the rest of the salt facial scrub with water.
- Moisturize your face with cream.
Recommendations for the procedure
In order for the peeling to please the result, rather than upset, and finally not dry the already dry skin, adhere to the recommendations of cosmetologists:
- Before peeling, take a hot bath or hold your face on steam.
- Face scrub with salt is applied only to moisturized epidermis. For sensitive, dry skin, it is recommended to use even cosmetic oil, gel for washing. Apply them first, and then a peeling agent.
- When applying a salt scrub to the face, make movements light, circular.
- After the massage, do not rinse off the peeling composition for several minutes. Remember, the salt composition should not affect the skin for more than 5 minutes.
- Fix the procedure with a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
To make salt peeling benefit, spend it 1 – 2 once a month. With greater use, there is a high risk of a violation of the structure of the skin, its dehydration.
To always look perfect, it is not necessary to use the most expensive cosmetics. Nature has created many “helpers” for natural and affordable skin care. A vivid proof of this is the magnificent salt peeling.