Ultrasonic face peeling is considered the most gentle type of hardware skin cleansing. Ultrasonic waves penetrate deep into the integument, destroy pollution, sebaceous plugs, as well as the connection between dead and healthy cells of the epidermis. In addition, through sound vibrations, a light tissue massage occurs. It enhances blood microcirculation and positively affects the internal processes in skin cells. The procedure is absolutely painless, but effective in improving the quality, condition of the integument and its rejuvenation.
The specifics of the technique
In recent decades, cosmetology has significantly expanded its horizons and offers girls, women and men to get rid of a large list of indications, without resorting to painful surgical interventions. One of the most gentle, but at the same time effective procedures is considered ultrasonic peeling. What is it, its advantages and disadvantages will be considered in more detail.
Ultrasound peeling is a very popular procedure in a beauty salon. With its help, you can get rid of dead epidermal cells without pain and side effects, which interfere with the normal functioning of the skin and bring closer the minutes of skin aging. Ultrasonic waves are used for high-quality and delicate skin cleansing. They penetrate deeply into the epidermis and immediately act on the problem.
As a rule, ultrasound is used for the surface type of peeling. Sound vibrations, in addition to a cleansing property, massage tissues, accelerate skin metabolism and regeneration, and normalize blood and lymph flow.
Ultrasonic peeling requires special high-tech equipment and the ability to work on it. Do not trust the beautician who does not have access to such procedures to perform the procedure.
Ultrasound can be used to cleanse any type of skin. Such a peeling will be useful to owners of a dry type of epidermis, to combat acne and excessive oily skin. Regular and high-quality cleansing guarantees a pronounced effect after the first procedure. But remember, in order to achieve perfect results, it is recommended to conduct ultrasound peeling courses or in combination with other cosmetic procedures.
Advantages and disadvantages
Ultrasonic peeling is an absolutely safe procedure. During cleansing, the device does not come into contact with the skin, so there is no risk of infection. In addition, there is no threat of intoxication of the body, as is the case with chemical compounds and acids.
Other, equally important advantages of the cosmetic procedure include the following facts:
- painless effect;
- no edema, prolonged redness, noticeable peeling and other side effects after the procedure is not observed;
- lack of a rehabilitation period, immediately after cleansing you can start work;
- high and lasting result. After ultrasonic peeling, the face looks noticeably fresher and healthier. In addition, ultrasound activates intracellular processes, so every day the effect only intensifies;
- after cleaning, a lifting effect awaits you, because ultrasonic peeling is also a massage of tissues, increasing their tone;
- can be combined with other cosmetic procedures. Ultrasonic cleaning is accompanied by the enhancement of the beneficial properties of cosmetics used in the future or vitamin “cocktails” introduced as injections;
- ultrasonic peeling can be performed for any skin type and at any age. It will be useful even to a sensitive type of integument or with rosacea;
- there are no time limits; ultrasonography can be done in summer and winter;
- exposure to ultrasound does not leave scars, scars.
Hardware cosmetology, as a rule, is not cheap. The cost of the procedure includes financial costs for the purchase of high-tech equipment, education and training of personnel. However, ultrasonic cleaning is performed at reasonable prices. Plus, beauty centers and beauty salons often offer discounts that will significantly reduce your costs.
Ultrasonic peeling has no drawbacks. There are patient reviews of the low result of the procedure. However, they are more likely associated with high expectations or improper selection of a program to eliminate a troubling skin problem. Some clients neglect contraindications, conduct peeling during menstruation and pregnancy. Changed hormonal levels can also affect the result of cleaning.
It is recommended to perform ultrasonic cleaning to solve such skin problems:
- expanded pores;
- increased oily skin, which provokes the development of acne, acne;
- comedones and black dots on the face;
- decrease in tissue elasticity, the development of ptosis;
- grayness, dull skin, the presence of oily sheen on the face;
- acne, local inflammation of the skin.
Cosmetologists advise ultrasonic peelings at the first manifestations of aging of the integument, as well as to prepare for complex cosmetic procedures, including aesthetic surgery.
A similar technique can be used not only for the face, but also for the body. Just remember, it is not recommended to expose the ultrasound to the integument in the heart, thyroid gland and genitals.
The expected effect of the procedure
The client can evaluate the effect of the cleaning after the first procedure:
- pores become clean and partially narrowed;
- a healthy and even skin tone appears;
- the microrelief of the face is smoothed out;
- has a healing effect on acne;
- tissues become resilient and resilient;
- the skin is velvety and tender to the touch;
- there is a slight whitening of the integument.
Regular peeling prevents early wilting of the integument, allows you to forget about acne and acne eruptions for a long time. The ultrasonic skin massage accompanying cleaning accelerates the renewal of the skin and helps to keep them constantly in good shape.
It is worth talking about the final result only after a course of procedures, the duration of which is determined by the cosmetologist.
Peeling in the salon and at home
Ultrasonic cleaning is a simple and completely painless procedure. Skin cleansing is carried out using a special apparatus. The duration of exposure to ultrasound on the skin is individual and determined by the cosmetologist, while taking into account the degree of problem and the type of integument of the patient. On average, ultrasonic facial cleansing over time will take 30-40 minutes.
The cosmetic procedure is carried out in the following order:
- With the help of lotion, tonic, face make-up is performed, dust and fat particles are removed. In some cases, the cosmetologist uses a scrub to lift the epidermis and achieve a deeper cleansing.
- Before exposure to ultrasound, a special gel is applied to the surface of the face. It moisturizes the integument and enhances the passage of ultrasonic waves deep into the epidermis.
- With the help of a special nozzle-scapula, the cosmetologist works out the entire surface of the face, special attention is paid to complex areas (in the area of the wings of the nose, deep wrinkles, folds, chin). During cleansing, periorbital areas are not involved.
- After ultrasonic cleaning, a plastic facial massage is performed, a mask with a moisturizing effect is made.
- To fix the result, a cream corresponding to the type of skin of the patient is applied.
After ultrasonic cleaning, during 3 – 5 days, cosmetologists recommend that you follow simple rules:
- Do not visit saunas, baths, solariums, avoid sunbathing.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages and spicy foods.
- Use cosmetics at a minimum.
- Postpone medication.
- It is unacceptable in the first days after ultrasonic peeling conducts other types of cleansing.
Compliance with ultrasound facial peeling technology and the recommendations of a cosmetologist for facial care after it are the key to a high result and the absence of side complications.
Modern cosmetology offers customers to use special devices for home ultrasonic skin cleansing. The procedure for cleaning is identical to the salon. Read the instructions carefully before use.
The frequency and frequency of ultrasonic cleaning is individually assigned. To achieve tangible, as a rule, you will need more than 6 procedures. You need to post them through 10 – 14 days.
During the course of the ultrasound cleansing, cosmetologists strongly advise to continue to carry out similar procedures for preventive purposes. For this, one cleaning in 2 months is enough.
Despite the safety and gentleness of exposure, ultrasonic peels have their contraindications. In order not to complicate skin problems, it is recommended to postpone the procedure in such cases:
- with oncological neoplasms;
- during exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- patients with pacemakers and any implants, including an intrauterine device;
- during the period of mental disorders;
- with SARS, bronchial asthma, thrombophlebitis;
- with a number of diseases of the endocrine system;
- with gallstone disease;
- on the face there are purulent rashes and pronounced rosacea;
- with psoriasis, chronic dermatitis.
You can not perform ultrasonic cleaning after deep and median exfoliation with acids if they were performed less than 3 months ago.
Ultrasound face peeling during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended. It will not harm the baby, but the effectiveness of the procedure is not guaranteed. This is due to a changed hormonal background.
What is ultrasonic peeling, its benefits in cleaning and high results can be felt by almost every client of a beauty salon. Do not rush to carry out complex and dangerous chemical peels when there are safer methods of skin transformation.