Having made permanent makeup (tattoo) of the eye – arrows, you can forget about the daily torment near the mirror for at least 2 – 3 years and look attractive at any time without any effort. And with a quality approach of a specialist, this makeup can not only emphasize the virtues of your eyes, but also correct existing imperfections.
Types of arrows
Arrow tattoo can be very different, drawings differ from each other in thickness, length, style of execution. A good specialist will accurately determine which solution will be optimal, but the basic nuances of perfect makeup should be known to all potential customers:
- Heavy eyelids require correction arrows with shading.
- Small eyes can be visually enlarged with the help of a pattern bending upwards that extends beyond their border.
- Amygdaloid sectionIt goes well with wide arrows.
- It is quite possible to increase the distance between closely set eyes if you draw the outer corner of the eye without touching the inner one.
- For Asian appearance thin arrows are perfect.
There are recommendations for the choice of colors. The black pattern is more suitable for brunettes, brown and gray – for owners of blond hair. When choosing chocolate shades, consider the fact that with low quality, reddish reflections may appear in the color after a certain period of time.
As you can see, the permanent makeup of the eye-arrows can be quite diverse, but this does not interfere with highlighting the most popular options. Among them:
- Classic arrowsstarting at the outer corner of the eye and ending at the inner.
- Wide arrows.
- Short arrowsstarting from the middle of the century and ending at the inner corner of the eye.
The main stages of the procedure
How exactly do arrows draw in the eyes? Tattooing of such a plan is carried out according to the classical algorithm. First of all, we decide on our wishes and find a trusted specialist, because his experience and ability directly determine the quality of the expected result. A week before the session, you should refuse to carry out any cosmetic procedures and the use of a number of tablets and vitamins (taboo should be placed on antibiotics, vitamin A, aspirin and other similar drugs).
Permanent makeup of the eyelids lasts about one hour. First, the master selects the appropriate shape of the arrows, starting from the wishes of the patient and the features of his face. After the preliminary sketch is agreed, the skin is treated with an antiseptic composition and only after 10 – 15 minutes does the specialist begin to perform basic manipulations.
The result obtained is preserved for 2 – 4 years, in some cases longer, and in others much less.
Reviews of cosmetologists contain information that the resistance of the shooter depends not only on the quality of the applied paint, but also on the oily skin of the patient.
The rehabilitation period begins immediately after the patient’s arrows have been drawn. Tattooing on the eyes (eyelids) requires the most careful observance of all recommendations. So, the following recommendations are the most effective and universal:
- The first day is not recommended to go out, in case of emergency, avoid bright sunlight and wear dark glasses.
- Use special eye ointments (for example, hydrocortisone) to process the arrows.
- Do not remove the crusts formed during healing and do not exert any mechanical effect on the treated area.
- To carry out the correction no earlier than a month after the first visit to a specialist.
- Avoid visiting saunas, baths and tanning salons for at least two weeks.
- Temporarily abandon the use of decorative cosmetics for the design of the eye area.
On average, the recovery period takes about 10 days, in some cases it can take up to two weeks. However, it will be possible to evaluate the final result only in a month.
Tattooing arrows is almost always accompanied by a temporary negative reaction of the body to the introduction of pigment. This is due to the fact that the skin in the eye area is extremely delicate and susceptible to any effect, and especially as aggressive as permanent makeup. So, in almost all cases, patients have redness and swelling of the skin, the formation of a crust on top of the picture.
Much less often you can find reviews that after the procedure there was increased tearing, soreness, conjunctivitis, inflammation. In these cases, you may need additional consultation not only with a cosmetologist, but also with a doctor. Remember, complications should go away within 2 – 3 days, if this does not happen, and improvements are not outlined, you should immediately seek help.
Unfortunately, permanent makeup on the eyelids has a significant number of various contraindications related to the characteristics of the body and patient health. So, the procedure should not be carried out with:
- an allergic reaction to paint;
- menstruation, pregnancy, lactation, as well as in the postpartum period;
- nervous disorders and epilepsy;
- serious diseases (AIDS, oncology, diabetes, hepatitis);
- the use of a certain category of drugs (a list of them should be clarified by a specialist, may include drugs, steroids, vitamin A);
- pathologies of the circulatory system;
- a number of eye diseases (e.g., conjunctivitis).
Pros and Cons of the procedure
If you have not yet decided whether to do permanent eyelid make-up, organize for yourself all its positive and negative sides.
Remember: bright arrows last until 3 – 5 years, and disguising them is almost impossible, which is why your decision should be as balanced and thought out as possible.
So, the advantages of tattooing can be safely attributed:
- High durability.
- The ability to correct a number of appearance flaws.
However, negative factors can be called no less. For a long time you become a hostage of the same image, because the bright and expressive arrows are almost impossible to hide. In addition, after the procedure, side effects and various complications can be observed, and during its implementation, severe pain is often felt.
Price of the procedure
It is generally accepted that permanent makeup of the procedure is quite expensive, but this is not entirely true, because the results obtained are stored for several years, which means that you are making a fairly long-term investment of your own funds.
The price of the procedure is determined by many factors: this is the technique of execution, and the type of paint used, additional services, the skill of a cosmetologist. Also, one should not forget the need to spend money on a second visit (correction) to a specialist, his cost is usually two to three times less than the main procedure.
Photo examples of tattooing in the form of arrows in the eyes
Permanent makeup in the eyelids is performed in the form of arrows. Their main task is to add attractiveness to the look and create a constant eyeliner effect. However, such a pattern can be created not only from an aesthetic point of view, but also for correcting the shape of the eyes. The effect obtained lasts for several years, and then requires additional correction.