Have you decided on permanent makeup of eyebrows, but are you afraid that the work of a cosmetologist will look unnatural and stupid? Such misunderstandings are most often associated with errors by the master or improperly selected work technique. Nowadays, one of the most win-win options, like several years ago, is the time-tested eyebrow tattoo by shading. A similar decision by an experienced specialist will add attractiveness to your appearance, creating bright but relevant accents.
Definition of a procedure and its variations
Feathering eyebrow correction is the introduction of a coloring pigment into the skin under the hairs in the form of a slightly blurred line. Such permanent makeup gives the effect of using a pencil or eyeshadow. There are several varieties of shading:
- Shorting. One of the most unpopular methods to date. It implies the application of clear, bright enough lines. As a rule, it is customary to use it with a complete absence of eyebrows, while remembering that shoting rarely looks natural.
- The mixed method. It implies a combination of hair tattooing and shading techniques. Helps to achieve the effect of a thicker and brighter eyebrows, while noticeably adjusting their shape or length by adding single hairs.
- Soft method. One of the most natural and inconspicuous, great for owners of bright red, whitish and blond hair with light eyebrows, is a soft, blurry background, very natural and visually pleasing.
The main purpose of any shading technique is to give volume and a well-groomed appearance to the eyebrows, but they will not be very effective for correcting the shape.
The main stages of
Feathering eyebrows is carried out in several stages. You need to start preparing for the procedure in about 7-10 days, aggressive cosmetic procedures (peeling or cleansing) and the use of blood-thinning medications should be abandoned. The day before the manipulation, the patient should refrain from taking aspirin and alcohol.
This type of eyebrow tattoo takes about 2 hours. During this period, the specialist will have to choose the appropriate shape and color for the hairs, implement several options with a pencil and eye shadow and coordinate them with the client. As soon as a suitable solution is found, a draft sketch is created, if necessary, a point removal of excess hairs knocking out of the big picture is carried out.
Следующий шаг – use of local anesthesia. Usually, the action of anesthetic creams lasts about 30-40 minutes and allows you to completely eliminate the discomfort from the introduction of coloring pigment into the surface skin layers.
The final stage – the introduction of paint under the skin in accordance with the selected technique. About a month after the procedure, you will need to make a second visit to a specialist to undergo a correction. Such an event is not always mandatory, but it can improve the color and quality of feathering.
Rehabilitation and side effects
Since tattooing is accompanied by the introduction of paint into the skin, which means its integrity is compromised, the fact of the appearance of a response of the body to such a procedure should be recognized in advance. The classic side effects are reddening of the skin and the development of puffiness, this condition of the treated area can last from several hours to several days, and in a normal situation does not require special treatment.
The rehabilitation period usually lasts no more than a week. At this time, you should not sunbathe, swim in the open water, visit the pools, solariums and saunas. It is also recommended to abandon decorative cosmetics, avoid mechanical effects on the skin in the eyebrow area and wash your face on the first day after the correction.
To minimize complications and reduce the time to restore the skin, it is necessary to regularly treat the eyebrows with Miramistin (excludes infection and inflammation), and after the formation of crusts – Bepanten (nourishes, moisturizes, optimizes the regeneration processes). The film – crusts – is strictly forbidden to peel off on its own, it must fall off naturally.
Before and after photos
List of contraindications
Unfortunately, permanent makeup (both hair and shading) is regulated not only by the wishes of the patient, but also by the features of their health. So, in some cases, the procedure cannot be performed due to the presence of certain contraindications, which include:
- the period of breastfeeding;
- first time after childbirth;
- a list of serious illnesses such as oncology or AIDS;
- the presence of foci of inflammation or skin diseases in the acute stage in the eye area;
- the need for regular use of medications that promote blood thinning, a low level of blood coagulation, pathology of the circulatory system;
- rehabilitation period after surgery or a very serious illness;
- exacerbation of any chronic diseases;
- hypersensitivity of the skin, manifested in a tendency to form colloidal scars;
- allergy to the paint used.
Feathering eyebrows is one of the most popular types of permanent makeup. Its holding provides a neat, well-groomed appearance and brightness of the eyebrows, as well as the formation of the effect of eyeliner with a pencil. The procedure has a rather significant number of contraindications, however, it is generally easily tolerated by patients and does not cause significant complications.