Almost every woman devotes maximum time to eye makeup. That is why many girls decide to do inter-eyelash tattooing, a unique procedure that allows not only to save on decorative cosmetics and time, but also to correct the shape of the eyes, give them languor and expressiveness, regardless of any external conditions.
Permanent inter-eyelash makeup is the introduction of a special coloring pigment along the contour of the eyes into the skin to a certain depth. The main purpose of this procedure is to give the look brightness and expressiveness, correcting the shape of the eye. Carrying out manipulations significantly reduces the time spent on makeup, allows you to achieve the effect of thick eyelashes, to correct the existing asymmetry.
The results of the tattoo are stored for a long time. On average, the created lines are bright and do not require correction for 2 – 5 years. The named figure depends on the age of the patient, the individual characteristics of his body, the depth of penetration and the type of coloring matter.
Inter-eyelash tattooing can be performed in several techniques, so that each patient gets the opportunity to choose the right option for themselves. It is customary to highlight:
- Pencil effect. It implies the formation of a soft, fuzzy, as if feathery, outline.
- Arrows. The most catchy solution, creating the effect of constantly made-up eyes. It implies the implementation of a liner along the contour and an additional arrow of any type.
- Classics The most natural solution. When it is executed, only the space between the eyelashes is filled with paint, while the contour does not go beyond their border.
All decisions are made in the widest range of colors and, if necessary, can be combined with each other. They are carried out both on the upper and lower eyelids.
The main stages of the procedure
How exactly is the permanent make-up of inter-eyelid space performed? A good specialist will always conduct a preliminary consultation with a client, offer him to undergo tests for an allergic reaction, and only then proceed with the procedure itself, which is divided into stages:
- Preliminary sketch. It consists in the selection of the shape, color and texture of the tattoo line. At this stage, decorative cosmetics are usually used, the patient may be asked to create several images and choose the best solution for himself.
- The main manipulations. Applying anesthesia, the introduction of pigment. On average, the master needs about two hours to complete the entire amount of work.
Inter-crescent eye tattoo has no specific contraindications, however, in certain cases, its conduct may be limited. As a rule, the prohibition of the procedure is associated with:
- active stage of chronic diseases;
- the presence of hypersensitive skin, with a tendency to colloidal scars;
- colds and fever;
- mental and nervous disorders, epilepsy;
- allergic to the materials used during the procedure (paint, anesthesia).
The latter factor is one of the most common and most often leads to the development of complications and a number of side effects. That is why it is so important to attend a preliminary consultation and, if necessary, pass additional allergy tests.
Since intermuscular tattooing implies a violation of the integrity of the skin, you must not forget about the high risks of developing various complications. With normal development of events, edema, slight pain, and the formation of crusts on top of the picture can be observed. Similar manifestations are observed during 3 – 7 days, and after completely disappear.
Unfortunately, quite often you can find patient reviews that the rehabilitation period has been delayed and is accompanied by unpleasant complications. Among them, it is customary to highlight severe swelling and severe pain, the occurrence of infection and the development of the inflammatory process. If such manifestations persist for more than 5 days and there are no visible improvements, it is recommended to visit a specialist to receive special prescriptions for treatment.
Of course, there are special tips, the implementation of which can accelerate the rehabilitation period and consolidate the result. Many cosmetologists practicing tattooing prefer to give their patients individual recommendations based on the individual characteristics of the human body. If you have not received such parting words, it is quite possible to use the general rules, which boil down to:
- a ban on hygiene procedures for one day (do not wash your face);
- temporary refusal to use decorative cosmetics;
- a ban on visiting saunas, solariums, baths and pools.
On the second day after the procedure, the eyelid region can be treated with special healing ointments, for example, Bepanten. With severe swelling, it is recommended to apply dry ice to the eyelids for 1 – 2 minutes. In addition, eye drops and antihistamines can help.
To exclude infection of micropuncture in the pigment injection zone, gentle antiseptic compounds (for example, Miramistin) should be used.
Photo examples of inter-eyelash tattooing
Permanent make-up of the intermuscular space is the introduction of coloring pigment along the line of eyelash growth in the lower or upper eyelid zone. Simply put, such a procedure helps to create the effect of a constant eyeliner that can withstand 2 – 3 of the year. Eye tattooing can be carried out in several techniques, it is characterized by a short rehabilitation period, a minimum of complications and the possibility of significant correction of facial features.