A mesoscooter will help prevent baldness, make hair more luxuriant and healthy looking. A practical device resembling a roller with thin small needles is used to massage the head at home and in the cosmetologist’s office. Its regular use provides amazing results at minimal cost, the absence of complications and discomfort during the procedure.
Principle of operation and expected results
You can use the mesoscooter for the scalp separately or in combination with medications. A positive effect occurs during the processing of problem areas using a roller equipped with needles. Violating the integrity of the skin, they provoke the following positive changes:
- Activation of biological points, including those responsible for the growth of hair on the head.
- Reduced blood stasis, increased blood flow.
- Stimulation of sleeping and active hair follicles.
- Starting internal processes of regeneration and restoration of skin cells, increased production of collagen and elastin.
The usual surface application of cosmetics for baldness is ineffective; most of their active particles do not achieve their goal. The introduction of funds using a mesoscooter increases the permeability of the skin many times, delivering therapeutic substances directly to the epicenter of the problem.
Indications for use
When should a mesoscooter be used to treat the scalp? The device is recommended for use in the following cases:
- Prevention and treatment of baldness.
- Scars after a hair transplant.
- The need to enhance hair growth, improve their condition.
The use of mesoscooter equally positively affects the condition of the hairline, both men and women. The device is effective in conducting therapeutic treatment, however, optimal results are achieved when used for prophylactic purposes. Beauticians recommend purchasing and using a mesoscooter at the first sign of an impending problem: brittleness, lack of gloss, seasonal loss.
The use of a mesoscooter for hair at home and in the cosmetologist’s office is built on the same principle. The procedure takes no more than an hour and involves the following steps:
- Removing dirt, dandruff, sebum by washing your hair with shampoo. Drying hair and skin.
- Antiseptic treatment of the device and problem areas using alcohol-containing drugs, Miramistin and other similar means.
- Massage the head in smooth movements in the direction from the crown to the forehead. After 2 – 3 weeks, the procedure can be carried out in several directions.
- Application of medicinal products, massage of the scalp with fingers to rub the product.
- Processing the device with antiseptic agents.
In the first stages, the mesoscooter is used once a day, as the number of daily treatments increases, it increases to two (if necessary).
Processing the scalp is a safe method of exposure, subject to safety precautions during and after the procedure. Possible side effects are discomfort, moderate soreness and redness of the skin. They are stored from several hours to a day. In case of violation of the mandatory recommendations, the development of inflammation and infections is possible, in this case, treatment of the affected area with antiseptic agents will be required.
Contraindications to use
Before using the device, it is necessary to clarify the contraindications to the procedure, this may require additional consultation with a specialist. As a rule, a mesoscooter is not used to treat the scalp in the following cases:
- Skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, herpes and others).
- Inflammatory processes (ulcers, boils, acne).
- Violation of the integrity of the skin (burns, wounds, cuts).
- Benign formations (moles, papillomas, warts).
- Alcohol or drug addiction.
- Fever, general severe condition of the patient.
- Taking blood thinners.
- Age to 18 years.
The mesoscooter is intended for individual use, after each use it is subject to mandatory treatment with antiseptics.
Before and after photos
Recommendations for home use
The absence of the expected results or complications obtained during the procedure at home may be associated with the acquisition and use of an inappropriate model of the device. When choosing an option for independent use, pay attention to the following features:
- The length of the needles should not exceed 0.5 mm, large solutions are used only in the salon under the supervision of cosmetologists (for indicators up to 0.3 mm, the device is used without prior consultation of a specialist).
- The use of devices with needles made of titanium will increase its service life.
About 3 months after the purchase of the device, the question may arise about replacing it, because the needles tend to become dull. Evidence of this is an increase in pain exposure, the activation of inflammation. If you use the device for more than six months, replace it even if there is no change in the feeling during use.
The use of a mesoscooter for the treatment of the scalp is carried out to restore the density of the hair and prevent their loss. To obtain positive changes, the procedure is carried out on a regular basis, every day for 5 to 10 minutes. Such an effect enhances the local blood flow, excites nerve cells, stimulates the hair follicles to grow (including dormant ones).