Hair removal in the intimate area is a delicate work, the risk of injuries and soreness is extremely high. That is why experts recommend shugaring a deep bikini. This is especially easy, fast, natural and high quality. The advantages of this procedure include financial affordability and versatility, it suits absolutely everyone, in addition, it is easy to do it yourself, at home.
Indications for use
Versatility is considered the main advantage of shugaring. With its help, excess hair is eliminated in the bikini area for women and men. In the first case, the hairs are removed from the pubis, labia, perineum, and the space between the buttocks. In men, hairs are removed from the pubis, scrotum, base of the penis, and the space between the buttocks. Sugar hair removal eliminates dark and blonde hair with a dense and fine structure in any skin color.
Preparation and conduct
Shugaring in the bikini zone can be carried out without preliminary preparation, however, for optimal results, it is recommended to follow certain rules and sequence of actions:
- Have hair length at the time of hair removal 5 mm.
- For two days of the session, treat the skin with a scrub to eliminate dead cells.
- Before epilation, degrease the skin and apply talcum powder for better adhesion.
- If necessary, make an anesthetic application.
In order to independently remove hair in the deep bikini area, you need to take a comfortable pose and stock up on a mirror. The mixture is applied to the skin with a thin and uniform layer using a spatula, and tissue sections are placed and fixed over the composition. After a piece of tissue adheres to the problem area, the skin is pulled and removed against hair growth.
Manipulations begin with the pubis and stripes of skin along the bikini line, then the perineum and the space between the buttocks are processed. In the same zone, processing can be repeated up to three times. The remaining mixture is removed from the skin with warm water and soap.
Preparation of the mixture
If you do epilation of the perineum and pubis at home, and not in the salon, prepare the adhesive yourself. For this you need water (40 – 50 ml), granulated sugar (300 gr) and the juice of half a lemon. There are pasta recipes with essential oils that moisturize the skin, but this component is optional.
Combine the ingredients and place them in a saucepan over high heat, stirring constantly. After 3 minutes the fire is reduced, the container with the mass is closed and left to languish for another 20 minutes. During this time, do not forget to mix the composition so that it does not burn. In finished form, it has a uniform structure, a pleasant caramel smell and a dark yellow color. It is cooled to body temperature before use.
The main problem of bikini sugar epilation is the soreness of the procedure. To deal with it, you need to consider a number of simple and useful tips:
- Shugaring in the bikini zone is carried out a week after menstruation.
- Treatment is desirable in the morning or afternoon, at which time skin sensitivity is reduced.
- 20 minutes before the procedure, you should take anesthetic medicine.
- With a low pain threshold, a local anesthetic cream will be required.
Inept actions are often accompanied by pain and discomfort, try at first to do a bikini shugaring in the salon.
Epilation of the bikini zone with sugar is not recommended during pregnancy. The adhesive paste does not affect the health of the mother and child, however, it provokes an undesirable pain shock. Among other things, the procedure is not performed when:
- diabetes mellitus;
- mechanical damage to the skin;
- viral skin diseases;
- elevated temperature;
- individual intolerance to the components.
Menstruation and active physical activity are relative contraindications for the procedure.
Shugaring in the bikini zone does not cause complications, of the unpleasant consequences for it, only temporary side effects are characteristic. They last no more than 2 – 3 days and are expressed in:
With inadequate skin care after the procedure, pigmentation, hair ingrowth can be noticed.
Care after hair removal
The skin in the bikini area is easily injured due to aggressive external influences. For this reason, it is important to ensure proper care after the procedure. Beauticians recommend:
- Refrain from washing (day).
- Provide air circulation and loose clean cotton linen.
- Reduce physical activity and overheating.
- Refrain from visits to the sauna and solarium (3 – 5 days).
- To prevent the spread of infection by using antiseptic compounds.
- Apply nutritious and moisturizing ointments to relieve irritation (not earlier than 24 hours after hair removal).
- If swelling occurs, refrain from cold compresses.
Shugaring bikini zone – hair removal in the intimate area with a composition based on sugar, water and lemon juice. As a result of the procedure, the hairs are removed with the root, and the skin remains smooth for up to 4 weeks. Shugaring differs from other methods in a minimum of contraindications and side effects, versatility and accessibility.