The Italian company Bioformula is developing drugs to help solve dermatological and cosmetic problems in women of any age. One of its products is the biorevitalization product Amino-Jal, the effectiveness and safety of which is regularly confirmed in IRA laboratories (Institute for Applied Research) in Italy. This biorevitalizant is made from environmental materials of natural origin, so the risk of allergies is minimized.
- 1 Biorevitalization of Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong
- 2 Structure of the preparation
- 3 How does the drug work?
- 4 What is the difference between Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong
- 5 How is the procedure?
- 6 Results
- 7 Memo to the patient
- 8 Adverse Events
- 9 Other areas of drug use
- 10 Contraindications to use
Biorevitalization of Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong
Biorevitalization is a treatment of the skin that stimulates its renewal, gives it freshness and fights against such signs of aging as: sagging, thinning, wrinkles.
The result of this procedure is affected not only by a cosmetologist, but also by biorevitalizant – a substance based on hyaluronic acid. It is on its composition and the percentage of active substances that the success of biorevitalization depends.
Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong are widely known in medical circles biorevitalizants, which have long been used in many beauty salons around the world.
Indications for use:
- prevention of involutive skin changes;
- reduced skin hydration;
- thinning of the skin and loss of turgor;
- the fight against signs of chronic aging and photoaging;
- unhealthy skin color;
- preparation for contour modeling (plastic);
- preparation for photorejuvenation, laser resurfacing and rehabilitation after chemical peeling.
Structure of the preparation
The composition is unique in that it contains not only hyaluronic acid, but also important amino acids, thanks to which collagen and elastin fibers are created.
- hyaluronic acid;
- sodium chloride;
- lysine hydrochloride;
- sodium chondroitin sulfate;
How does the drug work?
The production of elastin and collagen is the key to skin elasticity, which depends on the organization of the extracellular matrix and the specific structure of the molecules that make it up. Long collagen and elastin fibers form layers in the intercellular space, which stretch and contract in different directions, giving certain tissues elasticity.
In cases of fiber deficiency, these layers may rupture, which leads to dehydration, thinning of the skin, loss of turgor, and the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid also stimulates the production of elastin, collagen and glycosaminoglycans – long chains of polysaccharides that twist around the fibers. Having a large negative charge, glycosaminoglycans attract a large amount of water, including cations. As a result of this, pressure is generated in the tissues, which gives the skin elasticity and volume.
What is the difference between Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong
The biorevitalizants Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong are very similar in composition. The differences between these drugs are shown in table 1.
1 table. The main differences between Not me–Jal и Not me–Jal Strong
|The concentration of hyaluronic acid,%||1||1.3|
|Action||It has a light reconstructive and nourishing effect, stimulates its own production of elastin and collagen on the surface layer of the skin.||It has a strong reconstructive and nourishing effect, activates the synthesis of elastin and collagen not only on the surface layer, but also on the intracellular level.|
Since the biorevitalizant Amino-Jal Strong, unlike Amino-Jal, contains a greater amount of hyaluronic acid, it is also more effective not only in the prevention of involutive changes, but also in the fight against obvious signs of aging. That is why it is indicated for use for older people.
How is the procedure?
There is no one single drug treatment program, since the number of procedures is prescribed by the doctor depending on changes in the patient’s skin. Processed areas:
- neckline area;
- other areas at the discretion of the physician.
Important! During injection, it is necessary to avoid getting the syringe into the vessels, tendons, muscles and bones, as this is fraught with the appearance of a bruise, bleeding and microhemat.
Technique of drug administration
The biorevitalizants Amino-Jal Strong and Amino-Jal enter the undiluted tissue through the use of such techniques:
- Retrograde linear.
Biorevitalization by papular technique consists in creating papules at a distance from 2 to 5 cm for additional deposition of hyaluronic acid. The dose of Amino-Jal Strong and Amino-Jal used during one procedure ranges from 1 to 5 ml, depending on the size of the treated area.
The biorevitalization by the retrograde-linear technique is based on the fact that the 30G * 13 mm needle is inserted with a slice upward tangentially to the skin and in its depths runs parallel to the surface. At the needle exit, hyaluronic acid is introduced to a depth of 2 — 3 mm. In other words, this technique consists in creating a linear channel in the dermis and gradually filling it in the reverse course of the needle. This method is used to smooth wrinkles (crow’s feet, corners of the mouth).
How to conduct biorevitalization of Amino-Jal and Amino-Jal Strong, each cosmetologist decides for himself and each drug has its own instructions for use. Naturally, there are certain standards, for example, the depth of introduction of hyaluronic acid, the distance between the papules. But how to prepare the skin for the procedure and how to process it afterwards is the choice of each specific cosmetologist. The following is an example of a procedure in one of the beauty salons.
Stages of biorevitalization:
- Make-up remover.
- Acid peeling (40% lactic or mandelic acid).
- Moisturizing aloe mask.
- Applying Emla Anesthetic Cream.
- The injection process itself.
- Disinfection of treated areas.
Biorevitalization is carried out every 15 days for two months. To maintain results, it is further recommended that injections be given once a month.
The duration of one session is on average 1 hours. The visual effect is manifested after the end of the injection and is valid for 10-14 days. Studying the reviews of many patients, we can confidently say that the prolonged effect is achieved only after passing the full course of treatment.
After injections of hyaluronic acid, the skin begins active synthesis of collagen and elastin. In other words, biorevitalization unleashes a serious fight in the body against the signs of aging, such as flabbiness, thinning and lethargy of the skin. Amino-Jal is especially effective in treating wrinkles. As the reviews show, after completing a course consisting of at least 4 procedures, positive changes are visible for another 6 months.
- the skin becomes smooth;
- wrinkles are reduced;
- prolonged hydration of cells;
- improves nutrition of the skin (trophic);
- tissue reconstruction occurs;
- the biological synthesis of collagen and elastin is stimulated;
- skin aging is prevented.
Memo to the patient
There are certain rules and restrictions, the implementation of which will help to avoid possible complications.
- Since swelling and bruising can occur after injections, it is better to do biorevitalization 3 — 4 days before going to work or an important event.
- To avoid edema, it is not recommended to drink plenty of fluids.
- On the day of the procedure, alcohol is contraindicated.
- During the first 24 hours, it is forbidden to touch the injection sites with your hands.
- At least 2 days after biorevitalization, it is advisable to use drugs with a disinfecting and anti-inflammatory effect (Curiosin, Traumel-C).
- Visiting the pool, sauna, gym, physiotherapy is allowed only after a week.
- It is not recommended to undergo biorevitalization on the days of menstrual bleeding, as this will increase pain and reduce the regeneration of the skin.
- During 3 days after injections, it is forbidden to undergo any skin care procedures (massage, chemical peels, hardware lifting, darsonvalization and others).
- Since biorevitalization is a procedure that involves applying microtraumas to the skin, it is forbidden to take anticoagulants for 3 days before the procedure and for 2 days after. Otherwise, bleeding is possible.
- In the first week after injection, insolation (exposure to sunlight) is strictly prohibited, as this is fraught with the formation of hyper- and depigmentation sites.
After the procedure, the following may appear on the treated surfaces:
- redness (erythema):
- blanching of the skin;
It is important to note that all these manifestations are quite normal and should disappear on the first day. In addition, papules can swell, grow in size and look like small pimples. These traces of injections should disappear no later than 2 days on the face and 3 days on the neck, in the decollete and other areas. If the papules continue to swell and other uncomfortable sensations appear – it is recommended to seek additional advice from the specialist who performed the procedure.
Other areas of drug use
Amino-Jal Strong can also be used for mesotherapy – the procedure for introducing vitamin complexes and homeopathic remedies into the problem area. For this, the biorevitalizant must be diluted with any of the following substances:
- antiradical complex;
The ratio of substances is determined solely by the cosmetologist, taking into account the patient’s skin condition.
Contraindications to use
Biorevitalization is not carried out in such cases:
- intolerance of the drug components;
- age of 18 years;
- tendency to edema;
- immunological treatment;
- the use of anticoagulants;
- tendency to form colloidal scars;
- chronic and autoimmune diseases;
- the presence of inflammatory processes;
- blood system diseases (coagulation disorder, anemia);
- diabetes 4 stage;
- exacerbation of herpes.
Biorevitalization Amino-Jal Strong и Amino-Jal not only tidies up the skin for a while, but also stimulates the body to independently produce vitamins and trace elements. This procedure normalizes metabolic processes, improves cell nutrition, and struggles with involutive changes, such as sagging, sagging, thinning of the skin. And the attractive price of biorevitalization makes it accessible to a wide range of people.