To stop the first signs of aging and to preserve youth as long as possible is quite realistic, especially today. A unique domestic development, the Hyaluform preparation, created on the basis of hyaluronic acid, successfully copes with a number of cosmetological tasks and allows you to maintain the achieved effect for six months. The use of this tool is not only effective, but also safe, due to which more and more people choose it, their positive reviews are the best evidence of the effectiveness of the drug.
General brand and drug information
Hyaluform was approved for use relatively recently, only in the 2011 year. It was based on leading Russian developments, foreign components and equipment. So, the main ingredient of the cosmetic product (hyaluronic acid) was provided by the famous Japanese concern Shiseido. The creation of the drug on its basis was carried out by the manufacturer Tuscany Laboratory.
According to manufacturers, Hyaluform aims to combat the first signs of skin aging. It is believed that its use can eliminate the following unpleasant phenomena:
- slowing down the regenerative properties of cells;
- the elimination of facial and age wrinkles;
- decrease in the normal level of moisture in the epidermis.
The product is used for injection, that is, the introduction of a substance under the skin. Such measures contribute to the activation of internal processes, including enhanced hydration and renewal of the skin.
Product line brief
The line of domestic compositions called Hyaluform is divided into three main categories, each of which is adapted to solve certain specific problems in the field of cosmetology. So, allocate:
- Hyaluform mezolift. It is used for such a direction of cosmetology as mesotherapy (implies the intradermal administration of therapeutic compounds). In this case, its main purpose is to normalize the natural water balance, increase its level, and eliminate dehydration of the skin. Among other things, the composition helps to eliminate scars.
- Hyaluform biorevitalizant. Designed for biorevitalization procedures. It not only corrects the moisture level of the skin, but also reduces facial, as well as shallow age wrinkles. In addition, it has a lifting effect and is responsible for maintaining the elasticity of the epidermis.
- Hyaluform filler. Used for plastic surgery. Eliminates deep folds on the skin, promotes active saturation of the epidermis with moisture, eliminates even a strong feeling of dryness. With its help, the contour of the face and its individual sections are formed.
Summing up, we can say that the common goal of all these drugs is to moisturize the skin, giving it a younger and fresher look.
Hyaluform mezolift – the most popular product
Let’s talk a little more about the Hyaluform mezolift product. There are three main forms of release of this tool. They are determined by the area for the necessary injections. So, allocate 1%, 1.8%, 2.5% compounds. As for the scope, it is quite diverse. Use is indicated for cases such as:
- excessive dryness of the skin;
- rosacea (vascular disease);
- the presence of fine expression and age wrinkles;
- epidermis rehabilitation during plastic surgery;
- scars, striae, acne.
Hyaluform mezolift is used in various cosmetic cocktails, in combination with ingredients such as silicone, vitamin C, and other synthetic ingredients.
Contraindications to the procedure
Hyaluform mezolift, biorevitalizant and filler are not approved for use for all categories of people. So, there are a number of contraindications prohibiting the use of this drug for cosmetic purposes. The ban includes:
- period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- autoimmune diseases;
- tendency to scarring;
- blood diseases;
- any exacerbation of chronic ailments;
- inflammatory process or the presence of infection in the place intended for injections.
Hyaluform products are absolutely safe for the human body, however, the possibility of its use should be determined by a specialist.
Description of the procedure
Hyaluform can only be used by a professional cosmetologist who has undergone appropriate training. When choosing a specialist, pay attention also to his work experience in conducting procedures based on this tool. Lack of knowledge and experience with the use of the drug can lead to a significant number of side effects.
What to use, Hyaluform mezolift, a biorevitalizant or filler, is decided only by a cosmetologist. First, he conducts an examination, gives a detailed consultation, and only then makes a diagnosis and decides what type of drug should be prescribed, calculates its dosage and volume.
The procedure begins with the introduction of an anesthetic, which is responsible for reducing pain, then the area that will be subject to correction is treated with an antiseptic substance, and only after that the injection itself is done.
Possible side effects
All types of the drug (including biorevitalizant) in some cases can provoke a number of adverse reactions, which, as a rule, pass on their own within a few days after the procedure. These temporary phenomena include:
- local discoloration of the epidermis at the injection site;
- the appearance of minor edema;
- sensation of itching, burning and pain.
To consolidate a positive result and maintain the health of your skin, you need to worry about the precautions that are recommended to be followed within a couple of weeks after rejuvenation sessions. So, it is forbidden to expose the injection site to direct sunlight, ultraviolet radiation or excessively high temperatures.
Hyaluform It is a modern and safe drug for cosmetic procedures aimed at maintaining youthful skin and eliminating the primary signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid in its composition provides restoration of skin hydration and regeneration processes. Due to the relatively affordable price and the minimum of contraindications, the use of the drug has become available to many comers.