Biorevitalization is a method of delivering hyaluronic acid into the tissues, as a result of which the production of collagen and elastin is activated, metabolic processes are accelerated, and skin integument detoxifies.
Beautelle is a series of hyaluronic acid-based biorevitalization preparations with record molecular weights ranging from 3 to 4 million Daltons. Compared with other biorevitalizants, the drug remains much longer in the tissues, as a result of which the processes of skin rejuvenation and healing are more intensive.
- 1 The essence of biorevitalization
- 2 Beautelle biorevitalization
- 3 Beautelle Series
- 4 How is the procedure?
- 5 Protocol of procedure
- 6 Contraindications for use
- 7 Side effects
- 8 Important points
The essence of biorevitalization
Biorevitalization is a method of delivering hyaluronic acid to skin cells, which results in:
- acceleration of metabolic processes;
- activation of skin cell renewal;
- increased production of elastin and collagen;
- the fight against cosmetic defects of the skin;
- skin detoxification;
- preventing the formation of age spots.
Hyaluronic acid is produced in the body independently and is the “native” compound of our skin, responsible for its elasticity, youth and hydration.
The older a person, the less this substance is produced by the body, as a result of which the skin becomes dull and loses moisture. In such cases, biorevitalization helps to create an adequate supply of water, stimulate metabolism, blood circulation, and activate fibroplasts, which will significantly increase the production of own elastin and collagen.
Hyaluronic Acid Delivery Methods:
The effect of the course (3-6 sessions) lasts up to six months, as evidenced by hundreds of reviews of grateful patients.
Biorevitalization can be carried out on all skin areas with the help of various biorevitalizants, which differ in weight of the hyaluronic acid molecule and its concentration in solution.
Beautelle is a series of biorevitalization preparations that contain hyaluronic acid with a molecular weight of 3 to 4 million Daltons and a concentration of 1-2%. Due to these characteristics, the drug is considered more plastic in comparison with other biorevitalizants, as well as being in the tissues for a longer time, providing the production of more collagen and elastin. It does not contain preservatives, anesthetics or other components that can cause allergies.
Beautelle biorevitalization is used in the following areas:
- skin on the face;
- around eyes;
- neckline area;
- other problematic areas of the body.
- pronounced hydration;
- improving the processes of cell nutrition with useful substances;
- face color alignment;
- face contouring;
- wrinkle removal;
- decrease in sagging skin.
Benefits of Beautelle over other biorevitalizants:
- highly purified hyaluronic acid;
- safety of use;
- minimal risk of allergies;
- prolonged hydration of skin cells;
- lasting effect;
- comfortable introduction;
- rapid resorption of papules;
- lack of puffiness;
- the possibility of complex application.
The line of biorevitalizants includes:
- Beautelle 30 +.
- Beautelle 40 +.
- Beautelle Age +.
The main differences between these biorevitalizants are given in table 1.
1 table. Key differences between Beautelle products
|Characteristics||Beautelle 30 +||Beautelle 40 +||Beautelle Age +|
|Molecular Weight, million Daltons||3||3,5||4|
Consider the line of drugs in more detail.
Beautelle 30 +
The drug is intended for use by people older than 30 years.
Indications for use:
- fine wrinkled type of aging;
- thinning of the skin;
- prevention of the appearance of age-related changes;
- local problems (neckline, skin of the neck, surface of the hands);
- consolidation of the effect achieved as a result of the use of other anti-aging procedures.
Beautelle 40 +
This drug is slightly denser than the previous one and is indicated for use by those who are for 40 or those whose skin corresponds to this age group in their condition.
- pronounced wrinkles;
- prevention of aging;
- decreased skin tone;
- prevention of exposure to solar radiation;
- local problems (neckline neck skin, surface of the hands);
- the fight against photoaging and timing;
- preparation for contour modeling.
Beautelle Age +
Beautelle Age + is indicated for use by people over 45 years old.
- loss of elasticity, dryness, sagging, wrinkles;
- prevention of exposure to solar radiation;
- local problems;
- preparation for contour modeling;
- the fight against photoaging and timing;
- preparation for plastic surgery;
- rehabilitation for peeling and dermabrasion.
How is the procedure?
Beautelle biorevitalization is performed aseptically only by a cosmetologist.
The algorithm of carrying out:
- patient skin disinfection;
- applying anesthetic cream for pain relief;
- carrying out the procedure itself;
- face disinfection, lubrication with Panthenol or Traumel-S cream.
Technique of drug administration
Beautelle biorevitalizant is delivered to skin cells using the following techniques:
- classic papular;
- retrograde-linear (reinforcement).
Papular technique is to create papules of various diameters (up to 2 mm) in order to create an additional “depot” for hyaluronic acid. The advantage of this method is the maximum long-term preservation of the therapeutic effect. Papules are located along the lines of Langer. The distance between them on the face should be at least 1 cm, on the neck – 1,5 cm. Biorevitalizant is administered at the level of the papillary dermis under the basement membrane (1-3 mm depending on the diameter of the papule).
The reinforcement technique is used on areas of the skin with obvious signs of aging (areas of “crow’s feet”, corners of the mouth, cheeks, cheekbones). Hyaluronic acid injections are carried out from each other in parallel and perpendicularly at a distance of 5-10 mm.
For injection use needles 30G * 13 mm or 30G * 4 mm.
Before and after the procedure
Before biorevitalization, you must:
- for 3-4 days, stop taking antibiotics, anticoagulants, as well as drugs that reduce blood coagulability (acetylsalicylic acid, phenylin, polybrene and others);
- for 1-2 weeks do not visit the solarium, sauna and bath;
- for 3 hours, do not apply any cosmetics to the treated areas.
Important! For women, planning the date of the procedure is necessary taking into account the menstrual cycle. Biorevitalization during menstruation increases the pain threshold and reduces the regeneration of the skin.
After the procedure, it is prohibited:
- touch the treated skin during the first day;
- use cosmetics throughout the day;
- to be in the sun for 5 days;
- visit the sauna, bathhouse and solarium for a week;
- peeling during the week;
- perform physiotherapy and plastic surgery for 2 weeks;
- apply previously unused creams and cosmetics.
After the procedure for another 2 day, it is advisable to use Traumeel-S cream or Curiosin gel. These drugs have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects, and therefore accelerate the process of regeneration of the skin.
According to reviews, in some patients after the procedure there is a feeling of tightness of the skin. This condition does not imply anything serious and is associated with the action of anesthetic creams.
Protocol of procedure
For the prolonged effect of Beautelle biorevitalization, it is necessary to undergo a full course of treatment, the frequency and duration of which is determined by the doctor. It is worth noting that the number of procedures depends on the condition of the skin.
Examples of protocols for biorevitalization procedures:
- Beautelle 30 +: treatment includes 4 sessions held 1 times for 2 weeks.
- Beautelle 40 +: shows 4 procedures in the first, third, sixth and tenth week.
- Beautelle Age +: the course of treatment is 6 procedures, which must be performed 1 times in 2 weeks.
All preparations of the series are produced in syringes of 1,5 ml and 2 ml volume. As patients’ reviews show, such a quantity is quite enough for biorevitalization of several problem areas at once (face, décolleté, neck, hands) without using a second syringe, which makes the procedure cheaper.
Contraindications for use
Beautelle biorevitalization is not performed in such cases:
- age of 18 years;
- during immunological treatment;
- propensity to form keloids;
- hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
- chronic and autoimmune diseases;
- severe polyvalent allergy;
- the presence of inflammatory processes;
- bleeding disorder.
Injections are not carried out in such areas:
- periorbital zone;
- blood vessels;
Studying the reviews, we can conclude that side effects from Beautelle biorevitalization are very rare and are associated mainly with the lack of necessary experience with a cosmetologist.
Possible side effects include:
- pain in the treated area;
- allergic reactions;
- violation of the outflow of lymph (lymphostasis);
- infectious infection.
In addition, at the injection site, papules up to 0,5 mm high can be seen, which can increase 2 times due to the absorption of water from tissues by the drug. It’s not worth panicking, because they must completely regress during 2 — 3 days. If after 72 hours the papules do not decrease in size and other uncomfortable sensations are observed, it is necessary to consult a cosmetologist for help.
It is necessary:
- To verify the qualifications of specialists – see the certificates and license for this biorevitalizant.
- Check the packaging with the syringe for its integrity, as well as labeling on the expiration date.
- To study all kinds of reviews about the clinic, where the procedure will be carried out, as well as reviews about cosmetologists.
Beautelle – a line of biorevitalization drugs with a record molecular weight of hyaluronic acid from 3 to 4 million Daltons. Biorevitalizant has a prolonged effect and from the first days accelerates the body’s production of collagen and elastin. Value for money makes Beautelle a worthy competitor to all existing biorevitalizants.