Allegan has been successfully developing and delivering injection implants for the beauty industry worldwide for several years now. A wide range, effectiveness, ease of use – this is what helps Juvederm products to receive positive reviews from cosmetologists and women who are trying to improve their appearance without radical interventions.
Juvederm proofreaders are adapted to solve a number of specific problems, including the elimination of wrinkles, correction of the shape and volume of individual areas of the face, and moisturizing of the epidermis. Juvederm fillers can be used not only for changing local areas, but also for a procedure such as biorevitalization, that is, for rejuvenating the entire face.
Under the Juvederm brand, many different drugs are produced, each of which differs in certain features. However, most products are universal, that is, they can be used to solve several problems at once. The following corrections are most demanded:
- Juvederm Hydrate. The product is intended for such a procedure as biorevitalization. It helps to saturate the skin with moisture, eliminate the first age and small facial wrinkles, has a general healing effect on the epidermis.
- Juvederm Ultra . Funds in this series are issued under the numbers 2, 3 and 4. The second composition is the weakest, it is used to eliminate small folds, the third – to increase the volume of the lips and give a clear contour to the face. As for the composition, running under the number 4, then its effect is considered the most powerful, with its help they model the missing volume for the cheeks, cheekbones or chin, eliminate deep wrinkles.
- Juvederm Ultra Smile. The filler is used to correct the shape and volume of the lips, as well as minimize wrinkles near the mouth.
- Volift Eliminates and reduces even the deepest age wrinkles, can be used for additional soft tissue volume and facial contour modeling.
- Voluma. It is used to correct the volume and shape of individual sections of the face, has a significant viscosity and long-lasting result.
- Juvederm Volbella. Designed to improve the shape of the lips, eliminate small age and expression lines, is considered a universal composition.
General Procedure Information
After reading the positive reviews about the quick and painless rejuvenation, you go to an appointment with a cosmetologist. Having examined and consulted, he will be able to tell you which product and in what quantity should be used for administration under the skin.
A positive solution for young women under the age of 30 is biorevitalization based on products from Juvederm. This procedure helps to improve skin color, eliminate wrinkles and natural irregularities. It can be used to care for the face, hands and neck. Reviews of such manipulations indicate that the skin really becomes more hydrated and supple.
Each Juvederm filler incorporates hyaluronic acid of various degrees of viscosity, and it is it that is the main active ingredient responsible for moisturizing the epidermis, restoring cells and building up the missing volume. Among other things, excipients can contain auxiliary components, such as mannitol and phosphate buffer, they are designed to protect hyaluronic acid from decomposition and prolong the result. Almost every product of this brand includes a powerful pain reliever, lidocaine. Its main task is to facilitate the input of the corrector and remove possible discomfort.
Contraindications to use
Most Juvederm products have a general list of contraindications. Be sure to tell the specialist about the features of your body and the presence of any chronic diseases. Filler-based biorevitalization and injections are generally not performed for:
- tendency to scarring the skin;
- allergies or individual intolerance to the components of the corrector;
- the presence of inflammation in the area of alleged cosmetic work;
- recent chemical peels or similar aggressive procedures.
Possible side effects
Failure to comply with the restrictions on the procedure, the lack of professionalism of a specialist or his lack of experience in such manipulations, as well as the individual reaction of the patient’s body, can lead to a number of side effects.
Most of the negative symptoms disappear on their own, without any special treatment. Confirmation of such information are numerous patient reviews. The most common reactions are bruises and swelling, a little less often – itching and tingling. In isolated cases, there may be a lack of the desired effect or an uneven distribution of the filler under the skin. If you note that side effects do not go away, but only increase over time, be sure to visit a specialist to get qualified help.
Following certain rules will help you survive any cosmetic procedures much easier and more painlessly. First of all, it should be remembered that most correctors are introduced into the middle and deep layers of the dermis locally (the composition is distributed on a specific problem area). Biorevitalization implies the use of the drug in the upper layers to rejuvenate the entire face. Fillers are not used to enter the skin of the eyelids, in addition, they should not enter the blood vessels.
The amount of composition to be used is determined only by a specialist. After the procedure, it is forbidden to use cosmetics and carry out an independent facial massage during the day. Over the next 10-14 days, it is categorically not recommended to sunbathe, visit the baths, expose the treated skin to high or low procedures.
Before and after photos
Juvederm preparations are popular correctors that are used today in injection plastic. They have a minimum of contraindications, almost do not cause serious side effects. The achieved effect lasts from 6 to 18 months, depending on the specific product.