Modern cosmetology does not stand still and is constantly evolving. In addition to the classic mesococktails and fillers based on hyaluronic acid, a lot of the latest products have been developed to achieve pronounced results. So, the drug Meso Xanthin, which is one of the latest American developments, is used for bioreparation and is able not only to provide a preventive effect in the fight against aging, but also to achieve a real anti-aging effect.
General information about the product
Meso Xanthin is a cosmetic product designed to optimize and trigger internal processes that provide rejuvenation of the skin. It comes in the form of a sterile liquid-filled syringe with a volume of 1.5 milliliter. The principle of its action is based on moisturizing and nourishing the skin, as well as restoring its internal structure.
The official name of the drug is Meso Xanthin F199, it is produced by the famous American company ABG Lab.
Indications for the procedure
Meso Xanthin F199 belongs to the category of universal products, it is successfully used for both young and more mature skin. The development of the drug recommend using it for patients aged 25 years. The tool allows you to successfully cope with such problems:
- the presence of facial wrinkles;
- increased dryness of the skin;
- decrease in the level of elasticity and tone;
- general signs of fatigue, manifested on the face (pale color, uneven structure).
Meso Xanthin F199 can be used to rejuvenate the skin of the face, neck, and hands. In addition to solving specific problems, it can be prescribed as a preparation for active and regular sun bathing. It is also often used before and after surgery, median or deep peeling.
Principle of drug action
Meso Xanthin F199 differs from numerous injectable drugs in a fundamentally different way of influencing the problem. Its main task is to solve the problem at the cellular level..
The tool increases the speed of division of stem cells and their quality, has a beneficial effect on DNA and RNA.
As a result, wrinkles are smoothed and reduced, the tone and elasticity of the skin noticeably increase, pigmentation disappears, and complexion improves.
Achieve such pronounced positive results in the fight against aging allows a unique multicomponent composition. Each of its ingredients performs a specific function:
- Hyaluronic acid. Synthetic unstabilized substance with a concentration of 15.6 mg / ml. It is used to moisturize the skin and increase its elasticity, stimulates the production of fibroblasts.
- Carotenoid F199 Determines the name of the drug. It is a squeeze of seaweed, used to restore DNA of skin cells.
- Peptides. Represented by two components, thioredoxin and copper peptide. The first one controls the production of melanin and protects cells from oxidants, the second one relieves inflammation and improves the synthesis of collagen fibers.
- A complex of vitamins. A – increases the density and elasticity of the skin, C – reduces hyperpigmentation, stimulates the production of fibroblasts, E – eliminates free radicals.
- Nucleic acids. Essential for the production of collagen and elastin, are the basis for RNA and DNA molecules.
- The complex of growth factors. Among them, insulin-like – is responsible for metabolism, helps to smooth the skin, epidermal – prevents aging.
Meso Xanthin should be used on a regular basis to get pronounced results. So, on average, one course implies about 4 sessions, carried out with a break of the order of 7 – 14 days. Such a scheme is preferable for patients under the age of 30 years, in the future, the development of an individual algorithm may be required.
Before introducing the composition into the surface layers of the skin, the problem area is treated with an antiseptic composition and anesthetic cream, it relieves discomfort and makes injections almost imperceptible. Positive results after therapy last for one year, then the course will need to be repeated.
Before and after photos
Contraindications to the procedure
Meso Xanthin bioreparation is regulated by a number of contraindications. No specific restrictions for its use have been identified, however, a number of general prohibiting factors must be taken into account. Among them:
- Breastfeeding period.
- Individual intolerance or allergy to one of the components included in the composition of the product.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases of internal organs.
- Inflammatory processes or skin diseases in the area subject to treatment.
- Elevated body temperature, viral diseases.
Injections of the drug are tolerated relatively easily, patient reviews confirm that they almost do not cause unpleasant complications. The most common side effects after their administration are considered to be mild swelling, slight reddening of the skin of the treated area. Less common may be mild itching or pain. As a rule, recovery is fast enough and does not take more than one week.
Meso Xanthin – a new generation drug based on hyaluronic acid, f199 carotenoid, a complex of vitamins, peptides and other useful components. The product is used for bioreparation to rejuvenate the skin by optimizing internal processes and cell regeneration. The product has a minimum of contraindications, is easily tolerated by most patients and forms a prolonged positive result.