Cosmetic procedures based on hyaluronic acid contribute to the rejuvenation and hydration of the skin. Popular and safe, they provoke a minimum of complications and form pronounced results in just 3 – 4 session. The use of the latest cleaning methods has contributed to the creation of a new generation of products with almost no risk of allergies or rejection. Outline gel preparations also belong to this category of drugs.
Outline gel, namely, the name of such products is pronounced in Russian, is produced by the Russian-French company “La beaute medical” based on synthetic hyaluronic acid from the popular Japanese company “Shiseido”. The differences in the substance they provide are as follows:
- complete absence of protein compounds;
- the natural-crystalline structure of GA molecules (reduces side effects after the procedure);
- additional hydrophilic bonds (increases the level of moisture);
- high level of biological activity achieved through laser treatment.
Once in the body, a viscous gel fills the voids and attracts water molecules, thereby contributing to the hydration of the skin.
The main types of products
Five independent products are produced under the Outline gel brand, each of which has certain indications and properties. It is customary to distinguish the following formulations for subcutaneous administration:
- Skin Protector. Includes hyaluronic acid, phosphate buffer and sodium chloride. It is used to rejuvenate the skin and prevent aging, it maintains a natural level of hydration.
- Contour gel. Biorevitalizant used to combat dehydrated skin, a network of fine wrinkles, ptosis and other signs of aging. Includes hyaluronic acid, specially treated and refined.
- Mesolift. The product is designed for mesotherapy. Contains hyaluronic acid, can be used with other formulations to counteract aging. The main purpose is skin hydration.
- Mesolift with zinc. It is used for mesotherapy. Acts as an antioxidant to stimulate collagen production, moisturize the skin.
- Liquid biomezonity. Available in a vial of increased volume (10 ml., All the rest in 5 ml.). It contains hyaluronic acid with phosphate buffer, zinc chloride. Stimulates the production of fibroblasts, and hence collagen.
Principle of use
Regardless of the type of composition chosen, injections are carried out according to the same calibrated scheme. The first step is the use of local anesthesia, it relieves discomfort and allows you to relax during the procedure. The second step is the treatment of problem areas with an antiseptic that prevents the appearance and development of infections.
During biorevitalization, the composition is introduced into the surface layers of the dermis, and if necessary, filling deep wrinkles into the middle and deep areas. Upon completion of the manipulations, the specialist makes a light massage with the fingertips, distributing the substance under the skin.
To achieve positive results, a full course of 4 procedures is required. Sessions are held once every two weeks. To consolidate the positive results, single manipulations are repeated every 1.5 – 2 of the month.
Indications for use
Outline gel is used to combat:
- wrinkles and folds;
- increased dryness of the skin;
- a decrease in the level of elasticity of the skin of the face, neck and décolleté;
- deformation of soft tissues in the cheekbones, cheeks or chin;
- ptosis and for its prevention;
- dark circles in the eye area.
They are also used for skin rehabilitation after plastic surgery or for preparing problem areas for aggressive cosmetic procedures. Actual for correcting the results of using Botox.
Contraindications to use
In addition to the indications, the drugs also have contraindications prohibiting their use. They do not apply when:
- patient age up to 18 years;
- the presence in the problem area of any permanent implants;
- individual intolerance of components in the composition of the product;
- diabetes mellitus;
- acute course of a chronic or temporary illness;
- the presence of inflammatory areas in the problem area;
- exacerbation of skin diseases.
In 8 of 10 patients, short-term side effects are observed after using Outline gel preparations. Reviews contain information about the fact that swelling and discoloration of the skin are most common, they turn pale or red, start to hurt or itch. Usually, such phenomena are observed during 2 – 4 days, and then gradually weaken without special treatment. If positive changes are not observed, it is recommended to consult a specialist again for examination and for medical advice.
Invasive interventions of any type imply the presence of a recovery period after them. In this case, rehabilitation lasts 7 – 9 days. In the specified period of time should:
- avoid visiting saunas, baths, tanning salons, pools;
- refuse to use decorative cosmetics;
- Do not sunbathe and do not stay in direct sunlight for a long time;
- not have a physical effect on the place of introduction of the composition.
If necessary, the skin is treated with an antiseptic, you can use cool sterile compresses to relieve swelling.
Outline gel – preparations based on hyaluronic acid with a high level of biological activity. The substance is treated with a laser beam and completely purified from protein compounds. Used for biorevitalization, mesotherapy and filling in deep wrinkles.