The ability to change your face without resorting to the help of plastic surgeons is one of the main achievements of cosmetology today. Injection plastic is a safe and affordable solution to the correction of the shape of the face and its individual sections. To achieve the most pronounced positive results, you should carefully select the filler – a liquid implant that contributes to the implementation of the desired changes. One of the most popular drugs of this kind is Perfectha, which we will talk about in more detail.
General information about the product
For the first time, products under the Perfectha brand were presented on the European cosmetology market in 2007. The noisy and promising premiere of the product was preceded by two years of detailed research and development by the French company Laboratoire ObvieLine. In Russia, the use of drugs of this brand has become officially available since 2011, when the technology for their introduction passed state registration.
In our country, such drugs are in great demand under the brand name “Perfectha Derm”, while remembering that in fact such a name refers to only one of the offered products. All products are characterized by a unique manufacturing technology; for their production, high-density hyaluronic acid is used, characterized not only by a significant density, but also by a high level of plasticity.
Fixed assets and their purpose
Perfectha fillers differ in hyaluronic acid concentration and purpose. To date, the following certification has passed:
- Perfectha Fine Lines. Used to introduce into the upper layers of the skin, it is excellent for correcting shallow facial wrinkles, including those located in the area around the eyes.
- Perfectha Derm. Used for deeper administration, suitable not only for the correction of wrinkles, but also for the formation of the missing volume of soft tissues and lips.
- Perfectha Deep. It has the most pronounced effect, can be used to correct deep wrinkles, including nasolabial. The main purpose is injection plastic, the creation of new forms and volumes of the face.
- Perfectha Sub Skin. A universal filler used to correct volumes, fill in wrinkles, and also to eliminate scars on the skin surface.
- Perfectha Complement Another drug produced under this line. It represents the latest development of the company used for biorevitalization.
The basic principles of the introduction of the composition
Regardless of which filler will be used to carry out the procedure, the principle of its implementation remains universal. The preparatory phase is most often skipped or replaced by a consultation. The procedure itself takes about 30 minutes, after processing the skin with an alcohol solution, the specialist performs several injections. If necessary, the patient may ask for preliminary anesthesia.
The final stage takes place at home and is completely determined by the care of the patient. For about one week after the procedure, it is not recommended:
- take aspirin;
- conduct aggressive cosmetic sessions, including home ones;
- knead the treated areas with your hands, do massage;
- visit baths and saunas, tanning salons, other establishments with high air temperature or humidity;
- drink alcohol
Probable side effects
Quite often you can find reviews that Perfectha products provoke the minimum possible number of complications. It is very difficult to confirm or refute such a statement; no official information on this topic has been expressed. Regardless of the information voiced, it is recommended to consider that it can provoke such unpleasant consequences as:
- mild itching and soreness;
- the manifestation of bruising and local redness of the skin;
- subcutaneous hemorrhage, the formation of points – papules.
Side effects usually last no more than 2-3 days, after which they almost completely disappear. No treatment is required, most of the prescribed measures are not mandatory and are aimed at eliminating unpleasant sensations (for example, cool compresses from edema or ointment from bruises). If no positive changes are observed at the indicated time, you should visit a repeated consultation with a specialist.
Contraindications for use
In some cases, the use of Perfectha preparations and the conduct of procedures based on them may be contraindicated in a certain circle of patients. The imposed restrictions can be associated both with the composition of cosmetology products, and with the principle of manipulations based on it. It is generally accepted that prohibitions will be relevant in the following cases:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance of the components in the composition of the funds;
- hypersensitivity to the skin, a tendency to form scars of a different nature;
- oncology, diabetes and other serious diseases;
- fever, fever, manifestations of a cold or flu;
- abnormalities of the circulatory or endocrine system;
- inflammation and skin diseases (such as herpes);
- exacerbation of chronic diseases
The main advantages of the product
Perfectha drugs in most cases receive positive, and even laudatory reviews and recommendations. The reason for this popularity is a significant amount of product advantage, among which:
- almost complete safety of funds, a high level of biocompatibility with body tissues;
- minimum side effects and a short period of rehabilitation after the intervention;
- the formation of pronounced results that persist for a longer period of time;
- complete disintegration of products introduced into the dermis;
- additional anti-aging effect caused by the decomposition of hyaluronic acid into useful components.
Before and after photos
Cosmetic fillers and biorevitalizants Perfectha are modern products based on hyaluronic acid, designed to rejuvenate the skin, eliminate wrinkles, build up missing volumes of soft tissues, and moisturize problem areas. Drugs can be used not only for working with the skin of the face, but also in individual parts of the body. Their use is characterized by the formation of a pronounced and lasting positive effect.