Vitamins for women – organic compounds that support the youth, health and beauty of the beautiful half of humanity. Well-groomed hands, thick and shiny hair, smooth skin are obvious signs of attractiveness for girls of any age. Nutritionists agree that the key to the beauty of a woman lies in proper nutrition.
Today, there are many ways to prolong the youth of an organism: to actively engage in sports, drink more water, and regularly undergo beauty programs. However, this is not enough. To look beautiful, fresh and attractive, remember the support of the body, which is provided by macro-, microelements, vitamins.
All nutrients can be obtained from fresh protein foods, unsaturated fats, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, greens. At the same time, keep in mind that the female body has an increased need for nutrients during puberty, pregnancy, menopause. In addition, the difficult environmental situation, intense sports and stress accelerate the breakdown of vitamins and minerals, which leads to the development of hypovitaminosis.
According to statistics, only 7% of the fair sex of the entire globe eat properly and 93% are lacking in beneficial compounds. To maintain the vital functions of the body, they need additional vitamin support.
The need of the female body for beneficial elements changes with age. It takes much less nutrients to maintain the health of young beauties before 30 years than after 40, 50,60 years.
Deficiency of any of the macro, microelements, vitamins leads to poor health.
- 1 To maintain adolescence: from 20 to 30 years
- 2 When planning a pregnancy
- 3 During lactation
- 4 Maturity: after 30 to 40 years
- 5 With climax: from 40 to 60 years
- 6 Youth Preservation Program after 40 Years
- 7 Elderly lady’s health after 60 years
- 8 Beauty vitamins
- 9 Conclusion
To maintain adolescence: from 20 to 30 years
According to the ancient Chinese classification, the age from 20 to 30 years is the first stage of maturity and marriage. For the given period it is necessary to stabilize the personality, the formation of a life credo, the end of training, the search for work. At this age, beauties actively experiment with images to impress others: they change haircut and hair color, try different variations of manicure, expose themselves to the merciless influence of ultraviolet to give the skin a chocolate shade. As a result, such manipulations with the appearance do not pass without a trace: the dermis, prone to the appearance of acne, becomes porous, dry, inflamed even more, the nails exfoliate and break, and the hair splits, loses its natural luster.
In addition, from 20 to 30 years in the girl’s body continues “restructuring” after puberty, which leads to a change in appearance:
- weight increases;
- bones become stronger;
- skin changes (with excessive solar load on 30 years, first wrinkles and age spots appear);
- stabilizes the menstrual cycle (after 25 years);
- Acne appears (in violation of hormonal levels);
- it becomes darker and increases the areola around the nipples;
- menstruation becomes painful due to the intensive production of prostaglandin (after 30 years the synthesis of the substance decreases, the discomfort disappears);
- fat deposits are redistributed, the external labia become thinner;
- rounded shape.
Adult women, wise with life, say that up to 30 years is not age. And in some ways they are right, because in her youth the girl’s body functions smoothly. Metabolic processes proceed quickly, the skin has a fresh appearance, is pleased with smoothness and elasticity even after a hard day, sleepless nights. After the 30-year-old frontier, the body requires additional nourishment.
Vitamins and minerals for girls:
- Beta Carotene (A). Responsible for growth, cell regeneration, skin health, visual acuity in the dark, the full functioning of the ovaries. Without vitamin A, the heels crack, the dermis dries and coarsens, the hair loses its shine, roughness appears in the thighs and elbows, and the hair becomes thinner. Daily requirement – 1 milligrams.
- Tocopherol (E). Regulates the hormonal cycle, increases the chances of pregnancy, prevents the growth of a benign breast tumor. The lack of vitamin E in the body is manifested by a deterioration in blood supply, the appearance of red spots on the face, and excessive nervousness. Daily requirement – 13 milligrams.
- Ascorbic acid (C). Responsible for women’s health (protects, restores and strengthens it), prevents the appearance of cancer cells. Daily requirement – 60 milligrams.
- Vitamins of group B. Restore sexual desire, participate in the development of the nervous system and brain, are responsible for the psycho-emotional balance. Lack of B vitamins in the body leads to dandruff, increased oily hair, darkening of the eyelids, the formation of cracks around the lips and small wrinkles, and drying of the skin.
Without folic acid (B9) it is impossible to conceive and bear a healthy child. A deficiency of pyridoxine (B6) leads to a painful premenstrual syndrome, excessive nervousness, which take a lot of strength from a girl, worsening the quality of life. Daily requirement: B1 – 1,5 milligrams, B2 – 1,8 milligrams, B5 – 5 milligrams, B6 – 1,6 milligrams, B9 – 0,2 milligrams, B12 – 0,003 milligrams.
- Nicotinic acid (PP). Improves heart function, lowers cholesterol. Daily requirement – 15 milligrams.
- Calciferol (D). Supports skin health, makes menstruation less painful. The daily requirement is 0,015 milligrams (600ME).
- Lecithin. Participates in the production of female sex hormones, removes harmful substances from the body. Daily requirement – 5000 milligrams.
- Iodine. It stimulates the metabolism, supports the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, and has an oncological prophylactic effect. Daily requirement – 150 milligrams.
- Omega-3. It normalizes the hormonal background, which is especially unstable from 20 to 30 years, and also eliminates inflammatory processes. Daily requirement – 1000 milligrams.
- Zinc. Participates in the development of the reproductive system, bone formation up to 25 years. Daily requirement – 0,8 milligrams.
- Calcium. He is responsible for the strength of the bones and teeth of the girl, the correct formation of the skeleton of the fetus during pregnancy, and the health of the cardiovascular system. Daily requirement – 1000 milligrams.
- Iron. Participates in the supply of oxygen to cells and tissues, the production of hemoglobin, the course of immunobiological processes, and prevents the development of anemia. Daily requirement – 0,018 milligrams.
Despite the fact that in 20 years the beauty is natural, it needs to be maintained. To do this, regularly take vitamin and mineral complexes for 1 – 1,5 for months twice a year, lead an active lifestyle, give up bad habits and eat healthy foods (fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, cereals, nuts, lactic acid products, seafood).
When planning a pregnancy
To conceive, bear and give birth to a healthy baby, both partners must undergo a set of activities: be examined, take vitamin preparations, balance the diet, abandon bad habits, lead a measured lifestyle, relax more.
During pregnancy, the fetus “takes” all the nutrients from the mother’s body. If a woman does not replenish her reserves, hypovitaminosis develops, fatigue and apathy appear, and her hair, nails and teeth condition worsens. In addition, the risk of miscarriage, the occurrence of malformations of the infant, eclampsia increases.
What nutrients to take when planning a pregnancy?
- Vitamin B9. All women, regardless of age, need to drink folic acid for 3 – 4 a month before conceiving a child and before 12-th week of pregnancy. It contributes to the proper formation of the neural tube in the fetus, participates in the regeneration of the cells of the maternal organism, and normalizes the blood formation processes. The daily need for conception is 400 milligrams; during pregnancy, 600 milligrams.
- Vitamin E. Normalizes the synthesis of estrogen and progesterone, improves the functioning of the female reproductive system, creates optimal conditions for carrying a healthy baby, and participates in the formation of the placenta. Tocopherol prevents fading and miscarriage of the fetus in early pregnancy. The dosage depends on the trimester, the amount of vitamin in the body and varies from 100 to 400 milligrams per day.
- Vitamin D. Improves the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, ensures the full development of the fetal skeleton, strengthens the mother’s bone tissue. Daily need – 0, 015 milligrams (600 ME).
- Vitamin K. Regulates blood coagulation, which is especially important during childbirth. Lack of naphthoquinone can cause late hemorrhagic disease in newborns. Daily Value – 1 milligrams.
- Vitamin C. Strengthens the immune system, arteries and blood vessels of the mother, neutralizes toxins. Lack of ascorbic acid leads to delayed development, fetal growth.
Vitamin C is not recommended to use at the planning stage and early pregnancy, because it increases immunity and can cause miscarriage. At the same time, in the last trimester, it is simply necessary (60 milligrams per day), because it stimulates the production of elastin, collagen, thanks to which births pass without breaks, complications, the risk of bleeding is reduced, stretch marks and varicosity do not appear.
- Iron. Remember, to feed the baby and placenta, the amount of blood in the body of the expectant mother increases by a liter. Iron is involved in the blood, is a direct component of hemoglobin, prevents the development of anemia in pregnant women.
Remember, microelement digestibility improves ascorbic acid, and zinc and copper, on the contrary, compete with it. In addition, heartburn medications (Ranitidine, Almagel, Motilium, Omeprozol) bind iron and prevent the absorption of the mineral. Therefore, do not combine the reception of these drugs, the minimum interval between them should be 3 hours. Daily need of iron – 30 milligrams.
- Iodine. It is responsible for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and adequate hormone production in the mother’s body (and the fetus from the 18 week), which ensure the growth of the baby, the flow of metabolic reactions. The daily dose for pregnant women is 0,2 milligram. Iodine deficiency is fraught with delayed development of the baby, miscarriage or congenital cretinism in the child, in addition, the thyroid gland in the mother may suffer (goiter).
Thus, the vitamins B9, E, D, K, C and trace elements iron, iodine “stand” on guard of the health of a pregnant woman. The main thing – do not overdo it with dosages. It is recommended to take drugs in the first half of the day (if a single dose is required) after meals. So you will avoid discomfort in the abdomen and nausea. The daily rate and duration of each nutrient is determined by the gynecologist on the basis of history.
Vitamins have a beneficial effect on the quality of breast milk, since the level of nutrients in them directly depends on the amount of nutrients in the mother’s body.
During lactation, the daily need of the female body for beneficial compounds increases by 10 – 40% and is:
- retinol (2,4 milligram);
- ascorbic acid (120 milligram);
- Riboflavin (1,6 milligram);
- pyridoxine (2 milligram);
- Calcium (1300 milligram);
- phosphorus (4000 milligram);
- iodine (0,2 milligram);
- magnesium (355 milligram);
- selenium (0,075 milligram);
- zinc (19 milligrams).
When breastfeeding, limit the intake of iron-containing foods, because during this period the need for trace elements decreases and is only 15 milligrams per day, which is 50% lower than during pregnancy.
During lactation, the health of the child directly depends on the state of the mother. Therefore, stewed fruits, vegetables (boiled, stewed, baked), sea fish, meat, cereals, dried fruits, vegetable oil (linseed, olive), mild cheese, kefir, cottage cheese should be present on the menu of a nursing woman every day.
Avoid taking forbidden foods that adversely affect the development of the baby or increase gas formation: alcohol, chocolate, coffee, tea, convenience foods, smoked meats, legumes, garlic, onions, and carbonated drinks. Until the baby is three months old, refrain from taking fresh vegetables, fruits, greens, juices, as they can cause an allergic reaction, indigestion in the newborn. Then enter the products one by one, watching the reaction of the baby.
Remember, hypo-and hypervitaminosis are equally dangerous for a nursing woman. The imbalance of beneficial vitamins, macro-and micronutrients disrupts the full development of the child, worsens health and undermines the health of the mother. Replenish stocks in a timely manner!
Maturity: after 30 to 40 years
With age, a woman gains more confidence in herself, knows and is able to present the strengths of her appearance, uses the accumulated experience. After 30 years, a series of hormonal changes occur in the lady’s body, which are accompanied by fatigue, weakness, migraine, irritability, insomnia. Work of a thyroid gland, reproductive function worsens. In addition, age begins to leave imprints on the outer level: the ends of the hair split, the nails break, the skin becomes dry.
To interrupt the chain of age-related changes in the female body after 30 for years and to maintain health, one should enrich the diet with foods, nutritional supplements, vitamin complexes containing nutrients that prevent cell deterioration and fight the aging process.
- calcium, boron and cholecalcifeol, strengthen bones;
- phylloquinone, improves blood clotting;
- tocopherol, retinol, fight against oxidative reactions in the body, keep hair healthy and youthful skin;
- ascorbic acid, increases the protective functions of the body;
- chromium, restores carbohydrate metabolism;
- zinc, improves the functioning of the nervous, reproductive systems, fights inattention, poor memory;
- phosphorus, together with calcium, restores “old” cells, helps build new ones, which is especially important for women after 35 years, when body reserves are depleted, changes occur in muscles, bones;
- vitamins of group B, strengthen the nervous system, relieve from psychological exhaustion.
Coffee, antibiotics, hypnotics, alcohol, smoking interfere with nutrient absorption. As a result, vitamins, macro- and micronutrients start to not digest or intensively leach out in the woman’s body. In order to prevent the development of hypovitaminosis in this case, the daily dose of nutrients is increased by 10 – 50%.
Remember, nutrients are better absorbed if you drink at least two liters of pure non-carbonated water a day.
After 30 years, the functions of the female genital organs are dying out, the production of hormones is reduced, and as a result, the probability of becoming pregnant decreases. For conceiving and carrying a child at a given age, direct all forces to the maintenance of the reproductive system. To do this, take folic acid (B9), tocopherol (E), retinol (A), thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6) regularly.
How to understand what nutrients are missing in the female body after 35 years?
- Acne – indicate a deficiency of selenium zinc, vitamins A, B, E.
- Pallor of the skin – lack of iron, В9, В12.
- Wen (small white dots on the eyelids) – lack of vitamin E.
- Early gray hair, bluish skin tone – copper deficiency.
- Small vessels on the skin – lacks vitamin C, iron, copper, an overdose of alcohol.
- Enlarged pores – a little routine.
- Early wrinkles – lack of vitamin A, B, zinc.
- Peeling of the skin on the face, hands – vitamin A deficiency.
Remember 30 + is a crucial age for every woman, as the first signs of aging begin to appear on the face, and the maturity and imperfection of the figure, the skin of the face, and hair replace the natural beauty of youth. As a result, the beautiful half of humanity is experiencing a real mental crisis, against the background of which depression develops, there are dramatic mood swings, migraines, a feeling of depression, and there is no trace of pep.
With climax: from 40 to 60 years
Climax – the name of a heavy chapter in life for every lady of “delicate age”.
After 40 years, critical changes occur in a woman’s body:
- the activity of the ovaries decreases, the childbearing function fades;
- decreases the intensity of metabolism, there is a tendency to gain weight;
- vision deteriorates;
- the menstrual cycle becomes irregular;
- signs of aging appear (mimic, static wrinkles are formed, the shape of the face is deformed);
- decreases the number of elastic, collagen fibers in the skin;
- intimacy brings pain.
Physical manifestations of menopause:
- excessive sweating, anxiety;
- unreasonable irritability;
- touchiness and tearfulness;
- Blood flushes to the head.
The duration of menopause in women is individual and ranges from 1 to 8 years. At this time, it is especially important to lead an active lifestyle, monitor nutrition, control the amount of food eaten.
To support the female body during a serious restructuring period, it is recommended to take vitamins that slow down aging, strengthen the capillaries, improve the blood supply to the skin, and accelerate the production of elastin and collagen.
- retinol (A);
- ascorbic acid (C);
- cyanocobalamin (B12);
- cholecalciferol (D);
- phylloquinone (C);
- tocopherol (E);
- omega xnumx;
After 45, the bone tissue becomes thinner and brittle, which creates favorable conditions for the development of osteoporosis, therefore women should always have dairy products that contain calcium, phosphorus in the daily menu.
In addition, with the symptoms of premenopause, it is recommended to use natural herbal preparations of complex action (phytoestrogens). By structure, they are similar to female hormones.
Of course, no lady can not avoid menopause, but its manifestations can be smoothed out. The simultaneous intake of phytoestrogens and vitamin-mineral complexes will help to maintain hormonal balance in the body, slow down the formation of pigment spots, reduce wrinkles and stabilize weight. In addition, they will give elasticity and firmness to the skin, preserve sexuality, improve metabolism, secretion of sex hormones, increase vitality, strengthen the immune system, relieve irritability, anxiety, fear.
Complexes of drugs for menopause:
- “Doppelgerts Active Menopause”;
- “Woman 40 Plus”;
- Ortholom Femin;
- Klimadinon Uno;
- Femikaps Easy Life;
- “Complie Calcium D3”.
Precautions when taking nutrients during menopause:
- Watch the body’s response to the drug, because after 50 years, the woman’s immunity weakens and even a slight overdose of vitamins can cause an allergic reaction, urticaria, which will worsen the health of the woman’s nervous system at such a difficult stage of life.
- Pay attention to the date of manufacture of the complex. It is forbidden to take an expired drug.
- Observe the correct dosage. If you take the drug in large quantities than attributed by the doctor, hypervitaminosis may occur and intoxication of the body may develop, if in a smaller amount, an incomplete effect is obtained.
Remember, vitamins are medicines and cannot be drunk without a doctor’s prescription.
- It is forbidden to take complexes if there is intolerance to one or more components.
- Do not give 100% preference to synthetic vitamins. Natural substances are much easier absorbed by the body and have a special activity. They are obtained with food or while in the sun. Products containing natural vitamins, macro-and micronutrients – vegetables, berries, greens, brightly colored fruits, cabbage, legumes, nuts, dried fruits, dairy products.
Regardless of age, your health is in your hands!
Youth Preservation Program after 40 Years
Instructions on how to save health and maiden beauty in 40 +:
- engage in fitness and yoga, regular workouts will improve the work of the endocrine system, activating the production of sex hormones;
- stick to a diet, in an elegant age, the metabolism slows down, the woman’s body processes and digests worse, so do not overeat (it threatens with edema, complicated bowel work, weight gain);
- drink more water, bring the daily rate up to 2,5 liters;
- take care of the skin, nourish, moisturize it, perform facial massage;
- rest more, take a walk in the fresh air, go to bed before 23.00;
- do not exhaust yourself with intensive exercise, moderation in exercise is the main rule of maintaining health and strength in a sensitive age;
- get more pleasure from life, do what you love;
- discard useless simple carbohydrates (white bread, pastries, sweets, cookies) in favor of cereals, vegetables, fruits;
- do not suppress negative emotions in yourself, share your experiences with others;
- take vitamin and mineral complexes courses, at least twice a year for a month;
- do mental work, make the brain work (solve crossword puzzles, compose verses);
- take blood tests once a year, do a mammogram, an thyroid gland ultrasound, visit a dentist;
- give up bad habits;
- make love 2 once a week;
- reduce the intake of saturated fatty acids, give preference to polyunsaturated triglycerides;
- Ventilate the room at least 5 times (for 20 minutes) per day; during sleep, maintain the optimum air temperature in the room 18 degrees.
Remember, every woman sooner or later faces a second “transitional age”, during which the production of estrogen, progesterone, gradually fades away. It is impossible to avoid climax, but any lady can relax its offensive. The main thing – the desire to be healthy, attractive and strictly follow the program for the preservation of youth.
Elderly lady’s health after 60 years
In old age, with retirement, women begin to realize more and more clearly that the body is doomed to slow extinction. The tissues dry out, new wrinkles appear, the skin becomes flabby, the muscles weak, the joints are on the verge of abrasion, the pressure rises, chronic diseases appear, the bones lose strength, the immune system weakens, carbohydrate metabolism is disturbed. In addition, after 60 years, specific problems often arise: involuntary urination, prolapse of the rectum, prolapse of the vagina. Everyone ages differently.
Of course, in old age there are many health problems, but women who do not succumb to difficulties, regularly exercise, lead an active lifestyle, follow the diet and have a positive look at life, always have a good result, worthy of admiration.
After 60 years, the need of the female body for vitamins, macro- and microelements increases every year.
To maintain well-being, ladies “aged” need the following nutrients:
- Vitamin D. Strengthens bones, prevents diabetes, myopia, osteoporosis, arthritis and improves the absorption of calcium in the body. Daily amount is 0,02 milligram (800 IU).
- Vitamin B6. Essential for producing hormones and chemical compounds in the brain. Pyridoxine prevents the development of heart disease and amnesia, which progress in old age. To maintain health, the optimal rate is 2 milligram per day.
- Vitamin E. Supports skin moisture, prevents aging, accelerates wound healing, prolongs the youth of the dermis, has anti-carcinogenic “abilities”, prevents the formation of blood clots. Daily requirement – 15 milligrams.
- Vitamin B12. It improves memory, helps to overcome anemia, which develops with age, ensures the proper functioning of the brain, nervous systems. The recommended daily intake for elderly women is 0,0024 milligram.
- Vitamin B9. Increases the production of cells in the body, strengthens the nervous system, which suffers after 60 years. The recommended daily intake of folic acid is 0,4 milligram.
- Vitamin C. Increases the body’s resistance to infections, regulates blood clotting, participates in the synthesis of collagen, improves cholesterol metabolism. Ascorbic acid protects the human lungs, so it is especially indispensable for women who smoke. Daily amount is 60 milligrams.
- Vitamin A. Supports visual acuity, which weakens with age, bone strength, strengthens the immune system. Daily dose – 0,8 milligram.
- Vitamin K. Provides the production of bone protein (osteocalcin), prevents “age-related” osteoporosis. For adult women older than 50 years, the daily rate is 0,065 milligrams.
Along with vitamins, you should regularly take 20 milligrams of iron, 1200 milligrams of calcium, 500 milligrams of magnesium per day. These minerals support the work of the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, urogenital systems.
In order to avoid exacerbation of chronic diseases, it is recommended to take drugs and food supplements in courses in early spring and autumn.
Most often after 60 for years, women experience a shortage of ascorbic acid in the body. It is the deficiency of vitamins A, C and E that causes the development of cardiovascular diseases and cancer, and the deficiency of B9 and PP causes anemia. Lack of retinol (A) leads to exacerbation of diseases of the digestive tract (gastritis, ulcers), and riboflavin (B2) to disorders of the nervous system, loss of vision.
It is physically impossible to fill the deficiency of nutrients in the elderly organism solely at the expense of food, because in old age it is not able to absorb them in full. To maintain health in 60 +, it is recommended to take any of the following drugs: Hexavit (Vitrum Century, Gerovital), Undevit (Gerimaks, Supradin), Vitrum Centuri.
Every woman at any age wants to have well-groomed hands, strong nails, thick shiny hair, smooth elastic skin. There are many ways to preserve natural beauty: regularly massage problem areas, carry out restorative procedures, apply healing masks, balms, take herbal baths, drink more water, eat right.
To preserve health and prolong youth in solving “beauty issues”, an integrated approach is required. First of all, the body should be fed from the inside. In most cases, the problem of poor growth, hair loss, splitting nails, the appearance of acne, acne, rashes – are manifestations of insufficient intake of nutrients in the body.
To smooth out age-related changes, prolong youth in 40 +, each lady is recommended to arm herself with vitamin preparations that enhance the effect of cosmetics.
List of complexes for female beauty:
- Phytotherathrie: “Phytophanere.” The purpose of the drug – the acceleration of hair growth. It consists of polyunsaturated fatty acids, B vitamins and beta-carotene, which improve the supply of oxygen to the hair follicles and stimulate the blood supply to the scalp. As a result of energetic feeding, the process of cell division accelerates, the hair thickens faster. Take 2 capsules daily after a meal. The effect will be noticeable after 2 months of regular use.
- Oriflame: Wellness Pack. Protects skin from free radicals. The supplement contains a universal antioxidant astaxanthin, which protects the dermis from ultraviolet radiation, poor ecology, irritation. Daily intake – 1 capsule.
- KWC: Hyaluronic Acid. Prevents early wrinkles, moisturizes the skin. The preparation includes beta-carotene, vitamins C, E, B5, hyaluronic acid, which nourish the dermis and make it more elastic. For the owner of a normal, combination skin, it is recommended to take the 1 3 tablet once a day for 3 months, for a dry treatment, the treatment is extended to 6 months.
- NOW Foods: NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid. The drug contains a unique ingredient alpha lipoic acid, which accelerates the renewal of dermal cells. Due to this, the skin looks fresher, gets a healthy color. Take 2 capsules daily.
- Shiseido: The Collagen Enriched. Drinking cocktail contains extract of hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, lotus, ginseng, ceramides, coenzyme Q10. One portion accelerates the growth of collagen fibers, which contributes to the reduction of wrinkles and the formation of a clear oval of the face.
- Mertz: “Special dragee.” The complex contains vitamins of group B, beta-carotene, retinol, yeast extract, which strengthen the nail plate and the structure of the hair, improving their growth. Take one tablet per day.
- Pfizer: Imedeen Time Perfection. The supplement contains the most powerful antioxidant – lycopene, as well as seafood proteins, grape seed extract. Daily intake of two capsules slows down the premature aging of the skin, reduces the depth of wrinkles, rosacea, redness, returns the dermis tone, maintains an optimal water balance, regulates the sebaceous glands.
You can be healthy, beautiful and full of strength at any age. In order for the body to work without interruption and fulfill its functions, enrich the diet with useful vitamins, macro-, microelements, based on age.
Vitamins for women – a symbiosis of nutrients that need a young girl, a mature lady and an elderly grandmother to support life. Optimally, they are ingested from natural sources – cereals, nuts, fresh fruits, berries, vegetables, dairy products. However, a modern person living in the conditions of a megapolis is practically deprived of this chance, since all products contain harmful chemical additives. Therefore, to maintain health at every age (adolescence, maturity, old age) it is recommended to take vitamin-mineral complexes, dietary supplements.
Remember, age is not a sentence. In place of youth comes old age and this is a natural process that sooner or later all people will face. To maintain health, watch your weight, do not allow a set of extra pounds, as this creates an increased load on the heart. Check your pulse rate regularly (during physical exertion it should be in the range of 120 – 170 beats per minute, in a calm state be 60 – 85), blood pressure (upper norm – 120 – 130, lower – 80 – 90).
If abnormalities are detected, immediately consult a doctor for a comprehensive examination. Eat right: eat more sea fish, fruits, vegetables, herbs, cottage cheese, drink flaxseed oil, kefir, green tea and two and a half liters of pure water per day. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, harmful sweets (sweets, baking).
For the prevention of beriberi, exacerbation of chronic diseases, regularly take vitamin courses twice a year: in spring and autumn. Be sure to get enough sleep, do not forget about sports. At least once a year, visit a gynecologist, a mammologist, a dentist, monitor your emotional state, be sexually active, take care of your skin, nails, hair.